SuYeol

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

Jackbum12- wanted suyeol Mpreg where junmyeon this about to give birth

Words count: 1972


Kim Junmyeon was married to Park Chanyeol for two years now and currently is carrying their first child for nine complete months. Junmyeon was rushed to the hospital at exactly eight in the morning by his dazed husband. He immediately brought to the labor room for inspection by the appointed doctor that had been doing his monthly check-up throughout his pregnancy.

The due date for him to give birth is supposedly for another two weeks but somehow the contraction is earlier than predicted. Chanyeol was frightened because of this matter and would not leave the doctor alone. Fortunately, the doctor explained to both of them that this kind of things is normal for pregnant people. The due date stated in the medical card is only a mere assumption. The actual date for giving birth can be early or later than the assumption date. Chanyeol release a breath he didn’t know he was holding the entire time and smile gently at his tearing husband. Chanyeol pull a stool to sit beside his husband and hold his hand in his warm hand, stealing kisses here and there.

“It’s okay honey, everything going to be alright. Our little boy in here is strong and he can come out whenever he want” Chanyeol caressed his husband’s bulging stomach lovingly while his other hand still holding Junmyeon’s hand tightly.

“Yeah, I supposed you are right… Our little boy is strong. I think he wants to play soccer. He doesn’t stop kicking my stomach. Can you feel it darling?” Junmyeon manage to say it calmly even he feels like killing himself with the hard kick from his unborn child followed by a strong contraction. Chanyeol panic when his unborn son stops kicking and replaced by a hissed from his husband.

“Honey, are you okay?”

“Chanyeol! It’s hurt… help me…” Tears already pool in his brown orbs, staring at his husband helplessly and nearly crushing his husband’s hand due unbearable pain he is feeling right now.

“W-wait… I’m going to find a nurse to help you okay?”

“No! D-don’t leave me…” Junmyeon grip his husband’s hand tighter than ever. Chanyeol feels like his hand going to break any minute.

“H-honey, can you please let my hand go? It’s already turning blue”

“Shut up, Park. I am the one with a baby inside me!” Junmyeon glared at his husband before let out a whimper when another strong contraction hit him. Chanyeol, despite feeling his blood stop running to his right hand just let his husband crush his hand while letting out a sob himself.

“Why the are you crying, Park Chanyeol?!” Junmyeon turn to look at his husband when he heard a sob coming from the latter’s mouth. HE gritted his teeth to prevent another whimper out.

“M-my h-hand…” Chanyeol’s eyes already brim with tears, looking at his hand pitifully before looking up to look into his husband’s eyes.  Junmyeon let go his lover’s hand, feeling guilty when he look at the poor hand that looks paler than it should be and grab the nearest thing he can hold instead which happen to be his husband’s thigh. Chanyeol hissed when blunt nails dig in his flesh through his jeans.

“M-my l-leg”

“Shut up Chanyeol! I need something to hold, damn it!” As soon as he said that the doctor come into their view and gives something to his patient to hold. Junmyeon immediately release his husband’s thigh much to Chanyeol’s relief and grab the thing. Junmyeon look at the thing he holds, gawking at it before handing it to his husband while staring at the doctor dumbly.

The doctor upon feeling a pair of eyes following his every movement looks up and meets with Junmyeon judging stare. “Yes Junmyeon-shi?” The doctor smiles at him brightly.

“Dr Lu. Is this a joke?”

“What joke?” Dr Lu asked confused at the question.

“Why are you giving me a ?” Junmyeon point at the his husband is holding. The said husband stared at it with interest and smirk at the doctor.

“Hmm?” Dr Lu looks at the thing his patient’s husband is holding and blushed furiously before taking it instantly and handing the right thing for him to hold. “S-sorry” The doctor says after putting the in his begs and zips it for safety measure.

Junmyeon only nod and let his head fall on the bed attempting to rest a bit while his unborn baby is still behaving. He sighed before closing his eyes ignoring his grinning husband. Roughly fifteen minutes after the last contraction, Junmyeon wakes up with a jolt when a strong contraction hit him constantly. This time around the contraction only gets stronger by seconds. Junmyeon sobs, gripping the stuff he hold tighter and calling his husband’s name for any comfort his husband can offer.

“Shh… it’s okay honey… Dr Lu says the baby is coming”

“This is your entire fault! It’s hurt like hell!”

“I know and I’m sorry you need to go through this”

“Junmyeon-shi, you can push when the time is right. For now, you need to breath. Follow my lead, breath in… breath out… one more time… breath in… breath out… do it constantly”

“You can do this Junmyeon… we will finally going to meet with our little baby boy” Chanyeol’s eyes b with tears again but this time it is because of guilt and fear. He kissed Junmyeon’s face over and over again, whispering sweet things and promises after promises in his husband left ear.

The pregnant male can only nod and follow whatever the doctor instruct him to do. He is internally cursing at his husband for putting him in such condition. Sure, he loves his husband dearly but if he need to be in this condition again he would rather killing himself.

 “Junmyeon-shi, push” with that simple word, Junmyeon push as much as he can to deliver his baby.

“Take a deep breath… and push” Suho did everything he was told to with the help from his husband’s encouraging words in his ear.

“Good Junmyeon-shi. I already see the baby’s head. Another deep breath… and push” Junmyeon once again push with all his might but the baby does not move even an inch.

“It’s okay Junmyeon… It happens sometimes. Let’s try again yeah? Deep breathe… and push” Junmyeon did, but nothing happen. The contraction is unbearable but when he pushed, the baby does not move to his opening.

“It’s okay Junmyeon. You did well. Nurse, help me here. Mr Park, I’m sorry but you need to step out”

“W-what? But my husband-”

“I know Mr Park. I will let my nurse inform you from time to time. Junmyeon, please cooperate with me. I’m here to help you. Let your husband go okay?” Junmyeon hesitate but follows the instruction. Chanyeol kissed Junmyeon’s forehead before he is force to leave the labor room.

“Nurse, hand me vacuum extraction. It’s nothing major Junmyeon. When I say push, you push. This vacuum will help the baby come out easily. On three, one two three… push Junmyeon” Junmyeon as usual did what he told too.

“Good job. Again… Deep breath… and push” This time Junmyeon feel his baby moves towards his opening.

“Good! Nurse, take the vacuum. Junmyeon, one big push and your baby is out. Come on, work with me… push” And with the final pushed, the baby is out. Junmyeon release a relief sigh once he heard a loud cry echoed in the labor room.

Outside of the labor room, Chanyeol’s tears flows uncontrollably once the nurse in charge tell him that his husband had safely delivered their baby boy. Chanyeol was told to wait in the room Junmyeon will be place later. He is given a birth form for him to fill in. Chanyeol stared at it and smiles brightly knowing that he is already a father. Junmyeon was send to the room few minutes after Chanyeol had finish filling in the form.

“Hey honey… How are doing?” Chanyeol smiles gently, caressing his husband hair and kissing his forehead lovingly.

“Exhausted”

“It’s okay. Sleep then”

“Did you already fill in the form?”

“Yes, I just did”

“Jongin?”

“Yes honey, our baby boy’s name is Jongin. Park-Kim Jongin to be exact” Junmyeon smiles before sleep takeover his body and his exhausted mind. Chanyeol let his husband rest and get up to look for his new born son, Jongin. However, Chanyeol was told to wait in the room. A nurse will bring the baby to him once Dr Lu done checking him up.

Half an hour after Junmyeon falling asleep, Dr Lu come in with a nurse pushing a bassinet in the room. Chanyeol stand up immediately wanting to meet his son.

“Congratulations, Mr Park. I have checked both the bearer and the baby and both of them is in a good condition. If nothing major happen till tomorrow morning, then you can bring your family home in the evening” Dr Lu smiles up at the tall father.

“Thank you Dr Lu. You had been a great help to my husband”

“Don’t mention it. It’s my job. I will leave you with the baby for a while before we takes the baby back in the nursery. Now, please excuse me. I have another patient to attend. Feel free to ask my nurse to assist you with anything” With that being said, Dr Lu turned around not forgetting to give a small nod before walk out from the room followed by the nurse.

 Chanyeol finally can hold his son in his long hands. He stared at the little infant in his hand in awe and traces his small face with his index finger. “Hey Jongin… do you recognize my voice? I am your father. You can call me Papa because your Appa doesn’t want to be called Mom” Chanyeol chuckle at that, remembering the time when he argued with Junmyeon about what should the baby call them.

“That’s because I’m a man Chanyeol…” Junmyeon tiredly reply his husband’s one-sided conversation.

“Hey, honey… Do you want to hold him?”

“Yes, please” Chanyeol gently hand the baby to his bearer father which the infant suddenly open his eyes and look around trying to recognize his surrounding with his ears since the baby can’t see anything yet. Infant will start seeing things after at least 24 hours after they are out of the womb.

“Hello Jongin, Appa’s little boy… Are you happy after getting out from me? because I am. You make me suffered a little bit in there Jongin. But, it’s okay because you already make me and your Papa feeling proud of you with only you being here with us. I love you so much, don’t ever forget that. I will repeat it as long as I live beside you” Junmyeon kiss his son’s forehead accompanied by happy tears flow from his eyes. Chanyeol smiles and kiss both of his favourite persons in the world. He will certainly not forgetting this day ever.

“Chanyeol?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m not going to give birth ever again. So, please take serious precautious if you don’t want me killing you” Junmyeon says to his husband, not even looking at the latter.

“Anything you said, honey”

-

Life once again found Junmyeon exactly at the same place as he is three years ago. This time around, twins are expected to come into their life. Junmyeon will surely kill his husband after he finished giving birth to their twins.

Same place, same labor room with the same doctor. Only this time with two baby boy and of course twice the pain. Junmyeon is not looking forward to the pain but he surely looking forward to meet his two boys. When life gives you lemons, you need to use it to the fullest. That’s what Park-Kim Junmyeon embedded in his heart from years back.

 


I am so sorry this chapter is too short for my liking. Jackbum12, I am so sorry if this does not meet with your expectation. This is my first time writing suyeol and a full length labor room scene. This may not be accurate because I never experience it myself but, this is what I come up with. I am seriously sorry from the bottom of my heart. Feel free to drop another prompt for me in order to make it up for this. It’s a little disappointed isn’t it? T.T