TaoHun 3.0

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

taniasantika- Taohun please. With Sehun being so obsess with Tao and Tao being a cold guy who is secretly love Sehun too.

words count: 3177

 


A boy with pink cotton candy hair was staring at another boy with black hair and piercing across the cafeteria hall. Once the black hair boy makes a move to the cafeteria’s door, he quickly stands up from his chair and follows the said boy out after waving goodbye to his circle of friends. The minute they arrived at the usual place, the pink haired boy sat down on one of the bleachers in the room but far enough to ensure that the black haired boy won’t notice his present or better known as his non-existence. As sad as it may sound, that’s the truth. Life can be cruel when they want to be.

 

The pink haired boy quietly observes the other boy while munching on his bread and leisurely take out his phone from his jeans front pocket. Sliding on his screen phone for camera, he takes a few pictures of the boy he admired when suddenly the black haired boy slide off his shirt from his toned body. He nearly drops his phone due to the sudden show of skin. He stared at the boy with wide eyes while his lips when someone pokes his left cheek. “Sehunnie, you are drooling.” Sehun quickly turn his head to the voice so fast he afraid he broke his neck in the process.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?!” Sehun shriek before quickly cupped his mouth afraid that the boy he stalk notice his present.

“You know Sehun, your obsession over that panda boy is becoming out of control”

“I am not obsessed. I just like how beautiful Wushu art is, especially when he is the one who always manage to pull it out so gracefully”

“You are mad”

“Yeah, madly in love”

“Hey Luhan hyung, what’s up?”

“Hey Baek, nothing much… just done making out with my boyfriend” Luhan shrug his shoulder, smiling at Baekhyun before turning to his little dongsaeng Oh Sehun to ruffle the pink haired boy.

“Don’t touch my hair!” Sehun slap Luhan’s hand away from his nicely styled hair but the other boy just grabs his head and locks it under his armpit making Sehun unable to run from his hyung.

“Oh my god, that Tao boy is y as . Luhan hyung, look at his abs… I want to it!” Baekhyun his lips and bite it to emphasize how much he will give to get the boy.

Sehun, hearing what Baekhyun said immediately free himself from Luhan’s grip before launch himself on Baekhyun and grab the latter’s hair harshly. “Don’t you ever dare to come near him or I will kill you with my bare hand”

“Okay lover boy, let me go”

“Not until you promise, Baekhyun” Sehun hissed in Baekhyun ear, deliberately leaving the honorific.

“Fine, just let me go” As soon as Sehun let Baekhyun’s hair go, the latter instantly fix his hair back to its original condition. Well, as much as he can get it back to its original condition it is. “By the way, don’t be rude. Please add a ‘hyung’ at the end of my name”

“I leave it on purpose” Sehun glance at the shorter boy beside him while giving a pointed look as if to remind him about his ‘threat’ earlier.

“Whatever” Baekhyun roll his eyes on the youngest weak attempt on warning him. Doesn’t that kid know that he had black belt in hapkido?

“Anyway, don’t you guys have classes to attend?”

“Cancelled”

“Same. How about you? Don’t you have class to attend?” Luhan raised his eyebrow, pausing from replying message on his phone to look at the younger.

“I have no class at this hour. I cleared it for this” Sehun smiles looking at the Wushu boy dreamily.

“Wow” Baekhyun and Luhan say at the same time. They never thought their younger friend would go that far. Both of them look at each other and shook his head before getting up to go to their next classes not forgetting to bid goodbye to Sehun which the latter only shoo them off.

 

-

Sehun is currently in mathematic III class which is the last class for today. He was so bored to the extent that doodling is not as much as appealing to him anymore. He decided to try focusing back to the lecture in front but end up only staring at the board and the lecturer back and forth.  He sighed before holding his pen in his right hand in attempt to take some notes for later. After few seconds jolting down some necessary notes here and there in his tick textbook, he once again felt helpless with how boring the class is.

Sighing heavily, he come back to square one which was staring at the lecturer and comment every single thing on the lecturer’s body from her hair till her too striking high heels in his head. Done judging everything related to the lecturer he pulled his phone out and start scrolling his Instagram. He was internally screaming when he saw that Tao had uploaded new video an hour ago. Sehun reach his earphone on instinct and put it on while glancing in his lecturer’s way to make sure that he is out of her peripheral vision. Once he sure that he will not get caught, he fall in his own world with Tao as his main character.

Sehun only come back to reality when his desk mate a.k.a best friend, Kim Jongin elbowed him in his rib.  He turned towards his intruder to glare at the latter but holding it back when he saw Jongin give some kind of signal with his eyes. Sehun follows Jongin’s line of vision and met with a raised eyebrow lecturer.

“Yes, Mr Oh… do you have anything to share your happiness with the class since you are smiling none stop?” Sehun gulp hearing the sickeningly sweet voice and make a quick glance at the whole classroom who was staring back at him including his supposedly best friend.

“Nothing Mrs Jung, I just finally understand this topic. I search it on youtube. Do you want to see it?” Sehun shows his screen phone to her while smiling brightly until his eyes turn into a beautiful crescent that surely makes his girl classmates cooing at his cuteness. Mrs Jung takes a quick look on Sehun’s phone and nods her head in approval.

“Since you had understood the topic, why not you solve the problem in front? I’m sure you can solve it within second only right mister Oh?” hint of sarcastic is in her voice, Sehun notice.

“Uh? I’m not sure… Maybe, I can try?” Sehun blink his eyes a few times to try luring his lecturer to just give up on him.

“Yes, please” Mrs Jung smiles her radiant smile, giving Sehun marker pen while motioning her student to move to the front to solve the problem on the board. Sehun get up from his chair and start walking to the front. He looks at the question for approximately three seconds before start solving the problem. He succeeds solving the question within sixty seconds with help from textbook that he manages to grab before going to the front. As soon as he finished the question, he walked back to his place and gives the marker back to its owner.

“Thank you Mr Oh. Let’s check the answer shall we?”

The class continue as per usual after that little intrusions end with Sehun getting praise from Mrs Jung on succeeding solving the problem and of course a reminder to never use phones in class anymore. Sehun can only nod his head, feeling a bit embarrassed both from the praise and humiliation on becoming the class attention for today. Unbeknown to Oh Sehun, there is a pair of eyes that follows his every move in the class with fondness and a smiles tugging on the person’s lips.

 

-

“Dude, are you seriously watching that topic on youtube?” Jongin ask Sehun sceptically after putting their not-really-lunch on the cafeteria’s table. I mean it was already 3 pm. Who the hell get lunch at that time?

“Of course not. Who do you think I am? I am not that nerd. Thank you” Sehun sat down and start digging on his lunch.

“Hey guys, what are you talking about?” Baekhyun ask the new comer seeing that Sehun was rolling his eyes at Jongin, not that he never done that. It was plenty may I add but if Sehun rolling his eyes that’s meant the question thrown to him is ridiculously out of topic.

Jongin takes the pleasure to explain the incident happened in the class earlier to the people sitting with them at that time. Once Jongin finish his narrating everyone sitting at the same table turn towards Sehun’s direction and stared at him until he notice.

“What?”

“Dude, are you seriously watching educational topic on youtube? Don’t you have better things to do?”

“Like what?” Sehun raised his eyebrow, annoyed at the question discreetly glaring at his best friend for telling them his façade.

“Hard-core ”

“Congratulations Park Chanyeol for scoring a bastard as a boyfriend” Sehun said looking at the said boyfriend which the latter reply with a smirk.

“Chanyeol’s kinkier than me” Baekhyun said with no shame at all.

“Disgusting”

“Whatever, just tell us what are you watching until you smile like that”

“Nothing, I watch educational topic on youtube. Just like what you said” Sehun shrug, continuing finishing his food.

“No, seriously… Tell us” This time, Luhan intrude wanting to know as well what can make Oh Sehun smiling like that in a class may he add. He can only smile like a fool when he watch or rather stalk the person he admired. Those thought dawns him to realise something.

“Did you scroll your Instagram in the class?”

“Yes? How do you know?” Luhan smirks at that.

“You were watching Tao’s new video aren’t you?” Luhan’s smirk widen when the younger froze, seemingly caught off guard.

“How do you know he uploaded a video?” Sehun narrow his eyes at the older after recovering from his mini shocked.

“Oh, I follow him on Instagram. He’s amazingly cool when doing his Wushu” Hearing that Sehun instinctively get on the table and hold Luhan’s neck in a choke hold.

“Unfollow. Him. Right.This. Instant.” Sehun tightening his hold every word he let out. The others can only facepalmed seeing how possessive Sehun can be towards his future boyfriend.

“Y-Yixing, help me?” Luhan glance at the person helplessly wanting the guy to help him.

“Sehun-ah, you are going to kill my boyfriend if you hold his neck any tighter” Yixing said trying to free his poor boyfriend from the younger’s grip. Sehun only release his hold when Yixing promise him to buy him bubble tea for the whole week.

“Oh Sehun! Why are you chocking your hyung?!”

“Junmyeon hyung, you really need to teach your half little brother about manners and all that though. He seems to lack it”

“What is this about? Mind telling me? Jongin, please enlighten me” Thus, Kim Jongin’s work to narrate everything again to Sehun’s half older brother.

“That’s why Luhan’s had been choked?” A nod is what he get from the rest of them while Yixing only kissing his boyfriend’s neck to soothe his lover.

“Well, I follow him on Instagram too. Don’t judge me, he’s good with whatever his doing though”

“Traitor” Sehun glared at his older brother, sulking for the rest of the day.

 

-

Sehun was focusing on the bookshelves in the library at the third floor when someone touched his shoulder. Sehun stiffen before turning around swiftly and punching the person in front of him without looking who the person is. Sehun stared wide eyed when he realise who the person is.

“Oh my god! I-I am so s-sorry, Tao… It was on reflect” Sehun stand awkwardly and blinking his eyes rapidly when the person he admired so much stares at him with unreadable face.

“It’s okay” come Tao’s reply and Sehun already felt like dying in happiness.

“I am r-really sorry. You should not sneak on people like that though. Is it hurt?” Sehun ask concern when Tao only stares at him without any expression on his face. Sehun gasp when he saw blood on Tao’s lips.

“Your lips. Let me get something for you to wipe it” Sehun search furiously for a tissue in his beg but finding none. When he looks up, Tao already his lips but the blood still running. Sehun did the first thing he think is rational to wipe the blood off which is to it himself as an apology. That’s what Sehun does by kissing the person he admired on the lips. Sehun pull away once he didn’t feel any blood flowing out from the lips anymore. Sehun smiles seeing the lips is not covered with blood anymore before realizing what he actually had done. His eyes went wide with horror and spluttered nonsense at the older boy.

“T-tao, I-I am so s-sorry for doing that! It’s not intentional, I swear!” Sehun immediately try to explain and bowing repeatedly before dash out from Tao’s vision, knocking his head on shelve in the mid of it.

Tao on the other hand, put his finger on his lips and smiles a little at the incident. He shakes his head before picking up the book Sehun had left before the latter dashed out from the library.

 

-

Tao makes his moves toward the two people that still packing their stuff after the class end. He stands in front the person he dream off two nights ago after the event takes place on early evening that very same day. Tao slide the book on the table and wait for the reaction.

Sehun look up when he saw the book he left in the library was pushed in front of him. He wants to run so badly when he realise who was it. Sehun’s left wrist was caught by Tao’s large hand. He try to pull his hand away but the hold only tighten.

“Your book”

“T-thank you” Sehun’s face was red as red as tomato. Jongin on the side only look at the scene unfold in front of him with interest. Feeling quite amuse seeing his best friend blushing face.

“Just want to tell you that the kiss is my first” with a boy, but Sehun should never know that fact. Tao smile internally seeing Sehun baffled face.

“I-I am s-sor-” The sentence got caught by Tao’s lips on his. His face turns into another shade of red when Tao his lips.

“Now, we are even”

“Y-yeah… um, bye” with that Sehun once again dash out from Tao, leaving Jongin behind. Tao smiles spread on his face and let out a small chuckle.

“You are a sadist you know that?”

“Oh, what’s up Jongin?”

“You should end this game. Sehun is so ing in love with you”

“He is?”

“Yes, he is… you know, you should just corner him one of this day and just him senselessly” Jongin smirk evilly.

“Did you make a bet with Baekhyun hyung again?” Tao fold his arm in front of his chest.

“Yes, but this time Luhan hyung and Jongdae hyung join the fun. Please let me have those 300 bucks! Just him, okay?”

“No”

“Why?!” Jongin whine.

“That is not what I aim for, Jongin”

“Fine, just confess to him already. We are already tired with his obsession on you”

“I will, don’t worry”

“Okay. I need to go. I will see you at the basketball court later. Bye Tao”

“Bye Jongin”

 

-

Few days later after Sehun done watching Tao’s Wushu practice, he was cornered by none other than the person he admired himself. He was drag to the locker room and was feared for his life when he heard a click sound indicate that the room had been locked.

“W-what do you want? D-don’t kill me!” Sehun’s face was priceless, successfully making Tao chuckle a little.

“I’m not going to kill you Sehun”

“You know my name?”

“Of course”

“How?”

“Well, who would not when people keep saying that you are my number one fan?” Sehun blush hard at that.

“T-then, what do you want from me? I-if its revenge, y-you had kissed me before” Sehun try to look at the older in the eye but quickly avoid his gaze on him.

Tao walk toward his pray with a smirk playing on his lips. Sehun was finally trapped between Tao’s body and one of the locker doors. “I want… you” Tao whispered in Sehun’s left ears seductively before kissing it gently. Sehun feel anger seeping out of him slowly. He pushed Tao as hard as he can but the latter only stumble a bit before regain his composure.

“You are not going to have me” Sehun glared at the taller boy, his hand in a ball in readiness to punch the guy if he did something unpleasant.

“Oh yeah? How about this… Oh Sehun, I am enthralled with your beauty. I have fallen in love with you the first time I saw you. So, will you accept my feelings and be my boyfriend?” Tao stares into Sehun’s brown orbs with fondness and a small smiles tugging on his lips.

“D-don’t play with me”

“I’m not. This is my true feelings for you. You can ask Jongin to confirm it. You can ask Baekhyun hyung and Luhan hyung also if you want. You can even ask Junmyeon hyung, I already ha d his permission to date you though”

“Y-you are not playing with me?”

“I’m not” Sehun stares at the boy in front of him to search if there is any fraud in there, but finding none and only can find Love? in that mesmerizing eyes.

“Prove it to me”

“How?”

“Kiss me” Tao smiles and gladly kiss the lips he yearns so much. They were kissing peacefully until there is a knock on the locker room’s door along with “Yo, Tao… are you done ing him?”

Sehun pull away from the kiss when he heard the too familiar voice. “Jongdae hyung… Remind me to kill him” Sehun glared at the closed door.

“I will. Come on. We need to go. Junmyeon hyung let me drive you home today” Tao says, picking up both his and Sehun’s bag after leaving a chaste kiss on his boyfriend’s lips.

When the door is opened, Sehun was greeted by his circle of friends and had been teased to no end. Sehun manage to yell at them to shut up but was ignored by all of them. Everything is calm again when Sehun felt a hand wrap around his slim waist and a kiss on his head. He look up to meet with the eyes of the person he can call boyfriend. Sehun smiles widely until his eyes become a beautiful crescent, this time that smile directed only to his boyfriend, Huang Zitao.


 

Done! I hope you like it taniasantika. I’m sorry this took longer time than I thought. Anyway, give me some feedback on this chapter okay? Till we meet again!

p/s: I will start writing the next prompt. ;)