TaoHun

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

From, AmyliaT: Taohun- sehun is sick; he become a whiny brat. Tao being good boyfriend, try to fulfill Sehun's every demand.

Words count: 2860 words


Exo members just arrived at their dorm a few minutes ago after a whole day of practice. They all were dead tired but can still joke around thanks to the beagle line. However, their precious hyper maknae is not responding to any of the jokes thrown by his hyungs. The said boy didn’t even say anything before he went to his shared bedroom with the small leader. Still, there is someone that eyeing his every move from head to toe.

Sehun walk into his shared bedroom with lazy steps and heavy eyes. He put his belongings beside his bed before crashing onto it. He immediately pulled the comforter up to his chin ignoring the fact that he didn’t even wash up and still in his sweaty shirt. Sehun close his eyes with intention to sleep when someone brush his bangs away from his face. He opened his eyes to see his boyfriend’s soft smile which he didn’t even bother to reply.

“Are you okay baby? You look tired” Tao said while caressing Sehun’s fluffy hair and checking his temperature. It doesn’t look like he would get any fever, which is a relief to Tao because a sick Sehun is a much brattier and whinier Sehun, than he already is. Sehun didn’t respond, only closing his eyes back with a small nod.

“Sleep for now. If you need anything just gives me miscall or you can go straight to my room. Or, do you want me to stay with you tonight?”

“No…” Sehun says barely audible but Tao still manage to hear it nevertheless.

“Okay then, goodnight baby, sweet dreams” Tao whispered in Sehun’s ear before kissing the latter’s forehead and lips. Tao walk out from the room and closing it slowly afraid even a small noise will make Sehun startled.

“Tao-ah? I taught you had gone to your room?”

“I just check on Sehun, Junmyeon hyung. He looks so tired. I’m only afraid if he catches a cold”

“Oh? Do you want to sleep here then? I can sleep with Yifan.”

“No need. Sehun basically said off to me.” Tao pout at his hyung, trying to get a little affection from his beloved hyung. Suho can only smile at the gesture, knowing that Tao rarely shows that kind of thing anymore after he get in a relationship with the ultimate maknae.

“Aww… don’t be like that. You know how Sehun is. Just let him rest, and the next day you will have your beloved Sehun in your arms. I never get it why you seem to never get bothered with that overly attached kid. Still, it is forgivable since he is your boyfriend” Suho tiptoes in order to ruffle Tao’s hair.

“Well, the same reason why Yifan hyung never bothered with you clinging on him 24/7” Tao tease his hyung with a sly smile.

“I’m not that clingy…” Suho’s face is getting redder by seconds.

“Whatever you say hyung~ I just want to say that if Sehun need anything from me, can you give me a call?”

“Yeah, of course”

“Thank you, hyung. Goodnight. Dream of Yifan hyung okay?” Tao wink before make a run from his hyung before the small leader can throw something at him.

-

Kris and Tao were peacefully asleep when someone knocks on their shared bedroom door. The two didn’t even flinch from their deep sleep until a loud bang on their door managed to wake them both. Kris immediately scrambled to open the door when he hears his name being called.

Kris open the door only to topple back on  the floor because he is not ready to have an extra weight thrown at him, he looks down only to meet with a fluffy hair he recognizes so much. “Baby? What’s wrong?” Suho looks up from his boyfriend’s chest when he heard that morning voice he love so much and pout at his boyfriend while at the same time manage to glare at someone else that had been staring at him since he come in the room.

“I need my sleep. Tao! Go check on your boyfriend. He said he had called you several times but you didn’t pick up. He said if you don’t want to pick up your phone, just throw it on the lake or something like that” Suho hugs his boyfriend back after finished narrating his story. Tao’s eyes become large and he immediately check his phone while letting out some profanities before scramble out from the bedroom straight to his awaiting boyfriend.

Kris chuckle seeing his boyfriend already snoring and looks comfortable snuggle on his chest. He carry his boyfriend small figure bridal style and put him under his comforter before closing the bedroom door and lock it for who knows why. Kris pulled Suho close to his chest kissing the latter’s forehead before joining his boyfriend in dreamland hoping to meet each other there.

-

Tao open Sehun’s bedroom door carefully when suddenly a pillow hit the door frame and a groan coming from inside the room. “Sehun? Baby, I’m going in okay?” Tao open the door as far as he can before a second pillow flying straight to his face that luckily caught by him.

Sehun was still in his last night shirt, sitting at the corner of the bed, both legs close to his chest, while glaring at his boyfriend with blanket and pillow already thrown on the floor. Tao smiles at his boyfriend’s antic. He walks slowly to his lover, sitting down in front of him and try to hold him before Sehun push his hand away, still glaring at the latter. “I’m sorry I didn’t pick up your call baby. I was just in a deep sleep and I had a beautiful dream. Do you want to know what I dream off?”

“No”

“No? it’s okay, I will tell you anyway”

“Shut up. My head hurts” Tao moves closer to Sehun in order to hold him. Thank goodness he didn’t push his boyfriend’s hand this time.

“Okay then, I will tell you next time. So, what can I help you babe?”

“Nothing. Just go away”

“Really?”

“Yes! Just go, Tao”

“Okay. Bye Sehun” Tao let go of Sehun and pretend to get up from the bed when Sehun roughly grab his boyfriend’s hair.

“TAO! You piss of . I’m sick! Take care of me” Tao didn’t really feel anything because Sehun’s grip is not that hard considering that he is weak due to his fever. Tao realise that his boyfriend got a slight fever when he touch him before this.

“Okay. Just, let my hair go please baby?” Sehun immediately let go of Tao’s hair and look up at his boyfriend with innocent eyes, looking nothing like someone who just yell at his boyfriend a few seconds ago.  Tao can only smiles.

“Are you hungry, Sehun?” Sehun only nod and continue to stare at his boyfriend.

“Okay… brush your teeth first, change to something comfortable, then you can eat. Can you do that by yourself? Or, do you want me to help you?” Sehun point his finger at Tao as a sign that he wants the latter to help. Tao nod his head before pulling Sehun in his arm, guarding him to the bathroom before leaving him for a while to grab a shirt and sweatpants for Sehun to change.

After Sehun had already changed, Tao prepare a simple breakfast for them which consist of bread and scramble eggs. Sehun only ate have of the bread before he puke everything out of his system. Tao rubs his lover’s back in comforting manner while dropping a few kisses on the latter’s head. Sehun’s body is too weak and his temperature is too high for a normal fever.

“Sehun, let’s go to clinic yeah? Your body is too hot”

“No… ” Sehun says with a barely audible voice.

“Baby, you need a proper check-up. Please, for me?” Sehun shook his head while giving a weak glare at his poor boyfriend.

“Fine, but you need to eat medicine. Don’t argue with me. If not, I will drag you to nearby hospital and ask them to give you shots.” Sehun whine when he heard ‘shots’ word. He looks up at his boyfriend, giving him the best puppy eyes he can master. Unfortunately for him, Tao had already known when to be immune to Sehun’s puppy eyes. Sehun pouts when Tao only raise his eyebrow as a challenge for him to oppose Tao’s edict.

Tao pulled Sehun out of the bedroom and lay him down on the couch in the living room. “Stay here, I will ask Junmyeon hyung where he put all of his medicine, and maybe ask him for help” Tao kissed Sehun’s forehead and give Sehun a remote control before disappearing behind the wall.

When Tao got back after getting medicine from Suho, he sees that Sehun was silently crying on the couch. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

“T-tao… Where have you been? I taught you left me…”

“Sehun, I told you right? I was just looking for Junmyeon hyung to ask him for some medicine” Tao pull his lover close to him until the latter was half seated in his lap. Tao rock their body left to right in order to give Sehun some comfort.

“P-please… don’t leave me…” Sehun whimper in his boyfriend’s arm, while tightening his embrace on Tao’s waist.

“Shhh… I’m not going anywhere. Just go to sleep, baby” Tao shower kisses on every skin he can reach and caressing every part of Sehun’s body. When Tao was sure that his boyfriend had soundly fell asleep, Tao slip out from the couch and carefully rearranged Sehun’s body on the said couch. Tao left a message in Sehun’s palm and kissed his boyfriend crown before he left the dorm to settle something in the company and maybe buy some food for him and Sehun to eat later.

-

Sehun wake up with a groan, but not feeling as terrible as before. He tried to sit but he can’t even lift his hand. Sehun closed back his eyes for a few second before he opened it slowly and adjust with his surroundings. He looked around himself until he felt something in his palm thus bringing it to his eye level to see what it is. He opened the small letter in his palm and read it silently.

                I’m going to the company to settle something first, then I will bring something for you to eat, okay? You probably will still be sleeping when I came back, but in case you wake up before I get there, this little message will keep you from hyperventilating. So, just wait till I came back, okay baby? I will be back around 3 pm.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -your love, Tao

Sehun looks at the clock hanging on the wall on top off the television and it shows that Tao will probably be back for another thirty minutes. He sighed, taking his phone that was on his chest and typing a simple message to Tao so that he would come earlier.

             Tao, it hurts.  -> Send

             Please…-> Send

As soon as Sehun send the last message, someone sit at the end of his foot with a huff. The person takes the remote control on the coffee table and furiously flips from one channel to another channel.

“Umm… Kyungsoo hyung? Are yo-”

“Shut up, Sehun. I don’t want to talk right now”

“Well, I’m sorry for being concern” Sehun said sarcastically.

“Thank you then” Kyungsoo reply mockingly and give a quick glance at the younger. Sehun nearly throws another sarcastic comment when his boyfriend appeared before his eye, panting like a mad man.

“S-sehun, are you okay?! Where does it hurt?” Tao put everything on the coffee table and look at Sehun from head to toe. His boyfriend looks fine in his eyes and the latter seems to have fun with himself judging from the bright smile on the latter’s face aside from a visible flush on his boyfriend’s face maybe due to remaining fever.

“Tao!” Sehun open his arm as a gesture that he wants his boyfriend to hug him. Sehun’s smiles brighten when Tao lift his body a little so that he can sit beside Sehun and gives his boyfriend a proper hug. Sehun immediately snuggle on his boyfriend’s chest. Tao sigh, taking his time to calm his nerves down.

“Sehun, please don’t leave message like that. I nearly had a heart attack you know?” Tao Sehun’s back affectionately.

“I’m sorry. I just want you with me. I’m bored” Sehun look up at his boyfriend with cute little pout on his lips.

A snort was heard and a cynical comment been throw to them. “Congratulations Tao. You score a as a boyfriend” That comment makes Tao raised his eyebrow.

“Umm… Kyungsoo, hai?”

“Let him be Tao. He’s been a himself” Sehun continue snuggle on his boyfriend and give a quick glare at his hyung, the hyung that usually shows barely any emotions. Sehun just about to throw insults at his hyung when someone rushing towards them.

“Kyungsoo! Please, you need to listen to me”

“Shut up, Baekhyun! I don’t want to hear anything! We are over!” Kyungsoo toss the remote control that he had been holding the whole time and rush to his bedroom, pushing Baekhyun who was kneeling before him and slam the door shut. Baekhyun was speechless to say the most. He sat there for three second before snapping out of his train of thought when Chanyeol come into the view and throw one comment that makes Baekhyun want to punch him.

“Shut up, Chanyeol! I’m not in the mood” Chanyeol held his hand up as a sign that he would surrender and shut his mouth up. Baekhyun glare at his best friend before dashing towards his boyfriends room and knock on the door repeatedly. The door opened and Baekhyun was harshly pulled by Kyungsoo before it shut one more time with a loud bang.

The three people on the living room stared at the door dumbly when they heard faint yelling and something crashing behind the closed door. “So, where’s your boyfriend?” Tao ask Chanyeol hoping that it will distract them from eavesdropping.

“Who? Minseok hyung?”

“Who else? I didn’t know you had another boyfriend” Tao said casually, an attempt to joke around.

“You what Park Chanyeol?!” Cue the said boyfriend. Tao smirk in amusement when he saw their oldest member went furious.

“ you, Tao! Baby, no! He’s joking. I don’t have anyone beside you. I only love you” Chanyeol rush to his lover who had been running to his room.

“What the hell is happening around here?” Tao said to no one in particular. He glances down on his chest only to see that his significant other had already fall asleep in his arm. How Sehun can fell asleep through that chaos is beyond him. Tao chuckles when Sehun tighten his fist on Tao’s shirt. Tao pick Sehun up bridal style and bring him to Sehun’s room, laying him down on the latter’s bed before climbing beside the sleeping figure to cuddle. Tao touch Sehun’s body to check on his fever and found that the fever had subsided down a little bit which is a relief to him. Tao pushed away Sehun’s bangs, kissed his forehead gently and staring at his boyfriend adoringly.

“Baby, I’m sorry for not answering your call this morning. I have my own reason. Do you want to hear it? Even if you are not listening now, I will still tell you. This morning, I dream about my future. A future with someone special. A future, I dream off. A future that I would give up everything I have today in order to get to that future. A future I yearn with you, Oh Sehun. A future with full of joy. Your eyes, your nose, your lips, your overall face, your hand, your body… You as a whole. I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms. To see your beautiful face every morning is my desire. So, Oh Sehun… there is no need for you to do something drastic to have my attention, because you are the only one I ever pay attention to. You always have. Sweet dreams, Sehun… I love you. I will keep telling that three magic words to you even after you get bored to it. See you in your dreams, okay baby?” Tao whispered in Sehun’s ear, not expecting any answer from his lover. He gives one last kiss on his boyfriend cheek before he joined his boyfriend in dreamland.

Unknown to Tao, after he deeply fall asleep, Sehun open his eyes slightly and stare at his boyfriend’s peaceful face. Sehun had been awake when Tao lift him up from the living room couch. However, being a complete brat he is, he let his boyfriend bring him to his bed. He hardly controlled his facial expression when Tao whispered in his ear. He smiles and kissed his boyfriend’s lips tenderly and snuggles closer in Tao’s embrace, this time truly falling asleep.


So, because i have some times from school works, i decide to write this chapter. I hope i'm not disappoint you AmyliaT and all of you readers. I need feedback from you AmyliaT so that i will know how you feel about this. And please, do leave me some comment. I would love to read your comments. That's all from me today. See you next time. Peace out!