LayHan

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

Jealous-au: Sehun always tries to catch Yixing’s attention from Luhan and the later can’t stand it, so he makes Yixing never forget who he belongs to.

Prompt from: kiiemii


Luhan was talking with his forever best friend Minseok, when suddenly he saw an unpleasing scene unfold in front of him. He grip minseok’s hand tightly and clench his teeth in clear annoyance.

“Luhan! Let go of my hand!” Minseok take his hand away from Luhan before the latter can crushed his beautiful hand further. Minseok caressed his hand after he slaps Luhan’s shoulder for a good measure. However, to Minseok displeasure Luhan didn’t even budge.

The latter grip his water bottle tightly until the water spill out from the bottle. Minseok raised his eyebrow seeing his best friend behaviour and follow Luhan’s eye to see what makes his friend crushed the innocent bottle. Minseok can only smile when he realise what makes Luhan about to explode. The latter face is red and he is trembling from restrain anger. Luhan stomp to the two boys that catch his attention earlier. Luhan cling to one of them and give a hard glare to the other boy.

“Hey Luhan hyung!” Sehun beam when he sees his beloved hyung. Sehun tilt his head when he saw Luhan is glaring at him, not quite get the situation he is in. When Sehun realise that Luhan eyed his linked hands with the latter boyfriend’s, Sehun’s eyes glint with mischiefs. He purposely intertwined his hand with Yixing’s hand. Yixing stop talking and raised his eyebrow at the maknae’s action. Before Yixing can say anything, Luhan already push Sehun’s hand away from his boyfriend and pull Yixing away from the scene.

When they arrived at their shared room, Luhan pushed Yixing on the door roughly. Yixing was about to say something when he feel a pair of soft lips kiss him roughly, yet he still respond to the kiss. He let Luhan control the kiss because he knew Luhan is mad at him. When Yixing feel that Luhan try to dominate him, Yixing push their body from the door until the back of Luhan knee hit the bed and they fall on it. He pushed Luhan up against the pillow hovering over his beautiful boyfriend. Yixing’s hands wonder on Luhan’s sinful body, feeling his boyfriend up with his naughty hands. Luhan moan when Yixing grab his cloth roughly and the latter use the opportunity to shove his tongue inside Luhan’s hot cavern, exploring every inch of his boyfriend sweet mouth.

Luhan is the first one to pull away from the intense kiss. He pants and tries to catch his breath but a gasps left his mouth when Yixing’s mouth start to latch on his neck biting and the smooth skin. “Y-Yixing! Ahh.. Stop!” Luhan pushed Yixing head away from him in order to see his boyfriend’s face.

Luhan pull Yixing’s head away from his neck and hold his boyfriend in his palm making the latter looking straight at his eyes. “Yixing, we need to talk”

“Baby, Shush. Let me enjoy my boyfriend” Yixing his bottom lips before kissing Luhan’s mouth aggressively, hands under Luhan’s shirt caressing the slight abs of his boyfriend yet again still smooth under his touch while grinding on his boyfriend. Luhan moan at all the attention his boyfriend gives to him.

However, when the scene before played in his head he pushed Yixing off of his body and sit up while catching his breath and trying to hide his blushing face. Luhan glare at his boyfriend hard enough to make sure Yixing knew that he is serious. Yixing sigh when he saw Luhan’s glare. He sit properly in front of Luhan and reach his boyfriend hands in his, but to his disappointment Luhan pull his hand away from Yixing’s hand roughly and fold his hand close to his chest still glaring at the latter.

“Okay, let’s talk. What makes you glare at me baby?”

“Don’t call me that!” Luhan spat at his boyfriend rudely.

“Okay, what makes you mad at me honey?”

“Don’t call me that either!”

“Sweetheart?” Luhan wants to throw pillow at his boyfriend.

“Dear?” Luhan wants to punch his boyfriend.

“Mine?” Luhan want to strangle his boyfriend.

“Baobei?” Luhan never have the urge to kill his boyfriend so much until now. Luhan groan and try to climb off the bed but was pulled back by his boyfriend until his back met his boyfriend’s hard chest. Luhan wriggle in Yixing’s hold but his boyfriend never give up. Yixing kiss every inch of Luhan’s skin that he can reach while caressing Luhan’s body with care and tender until the latter relax in his arm.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry. Whatever I did to make you angry at me, I’m sorry” Yixing whispers in Luhan right ear kissing the earlobe in the meantime. Luhan let Yixing have his way with his body.

“Why you let Sehun touch you?”

“Because that kid likes to touch people”

“Why you let Sehun link his hand with your hand?”

“Because Sehun likes to hold hand with everyone”

“Why you let Sehun sit on you laps?”

“Because when Sehun wants to sit, he never care where he sit or on who he sit”

“Why you let Sehun hugs you?”

“Because Sehun likes skinship and it was like his nature to hug people he is comfortable with”

When Yixing kiss Luhan’s cheek he felt tears on his boyfriend’s cheek. He spun Luhan around so that the latter is facing him. Luhan put his head down, hiding his tears from Yixing’s eyes. Yixing pull Luhan’s head up until their eyes met each other. Yixing wipe Luhan’s tears with his thumb and push the bangs on Luhan’s forehead away before give it a tender kiss. Yixing caress Luhan’s cheeks lovingly while give a slow kiss on the latter’s lips fill with love.

“Luhan, listen to me. Have you seen pull Sehun close to me when he touch me the way I pull you close to me whenever you are near me? Have you seen me intertwined my hand with Sehun when he grab my hand the way I did to you when you grab mine? Have you seen me put my hand around Sehun’s waist the way I did to you when you sit on my laps? Have you ever see me hug him longer than necessary the way I always do to you whenever you unconsciously hug me? Never right? So, you of all people should not doubt my love to you. I love you so much Luhan. No one can replace you in my heart. Please don’t doubt me. I want you to promise me baby, never feel that I will abandon you for someone else.”

“I’m sorry Yixing… I just… I don’t know how to contain myself from feeling jealous. I’m sorry and I promise I will never doubt you. I- I l-love you t-too” Luhan blushed madly when he said those magic words. His heart beat loudly against his chest. He hides his face against Yixing’s broad chest. The latter had a wide grin plastered on his face. He hugs his boyfriend back and moves their body left and right. Yixing makes an attempt to lies on the bed when their door burst open revealing the one and only maknae.

“Hyungs! Let’s eat! Kyungsoo hyung cook and Junmyeon hyung buy bubble tea for everyone.” Sehun bounce happily on his two feet looking like a kid with a new toy. He disappeared behind the door once again. Yixing smile while Luhan sigh looking at the kid. He will apologise to Sehun later. When both of them wants to walk out from their bedroom, Sehun once again appeared at the door way.

“Sorry, I forgot to give Yixing hyung something” Before either of them can register what Sehun said, Sehun give a small peck on Yixing’s left cheek and sprint out of the bedroom, laughing out loud. Luhan’s eyes are wide with clear shock whole Yixing was dumbfounded with the whole situation.

“Oh Sehun! Come here you brat!” On the second taught, Luhan would rather kill the maknae than apologise to him. 


Soooooo.... tada~ I don't know I can write this in a short time. This is like an introduction for you guys to know my writing style. I hope you guys can accept my way of writing. if there is any error, feel free to comment. Lucky for you kiiemii because you are the first person to comment, I post your prompt one month earlier that others. I hope this would not dissappoint you kiiemii. Please give feedback okay kiiemii? 

see you guys soon... Thank you for reading!