Hungover

The Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

* * *

Jungkook's POV:

 

I only manage to half-open my eyes before I’m blinded with the light filing in through the window and a sharp pain I can only describe as being shot in the head envelopes me. My vision is blurry for some reason, and my whole body feels like . Especially my head. Oh, God. It’s killing me. I put a tentative hand to my head and run it across my hair, looking for a bump. Did I injure myself or something?

“What the is going on?” I mutter, looking around me, absolutely mortified. I’m in a semi-damp bathtub, completely , and so is… Jimin?

He lies, limbs splayed everywhere, head resting on my chest. I almost scream out. I’m trying to process what’s actually happening but all that’s going through my head is what the what the what the and it’s like my brain’s gone into shutdown mode. It takes me a good couple of minutes to console my hysteria before I actually manage to think. I wriggle out from under Jimin, slowly as not to wake him. Should I just leave him here, in the bathtub, without any clothes on? , I should probably cover my eyes. I can’t see him like this.

The first thing I do is pull on my clothes which lie scattered on the bathroom floor amongst bottles of alcohol and red paper cups. Okay. So last night was Ji-eun’s birthday party, and somehow I ended up here? My head feels like it’s going to explode. I’ve never felt something so vicious, so completely unbearable like the constant jabs of pain dotted around my skull. I massage my temples harshly, hoping it will numb the pain, but it doesn’t. Suddenly, I feel a wave of nausea wash over me and vomit starts rising from my stomach to my throat. I fling myself over to the toilet just in time as I throw up straight into the bowl. I flush it and rinse out my mouth, feeling slightly relieved but still in pain. I’ve never had a hangover- I’ve never been drunk, either. I really wish I hadn’t had so much to drink- I make a mental note never to get drunk again, because it really really isn’t worth it. After rooting through the mess on the floor, I find two opened packets. Two? I look at Jimin hesitantly, wondering if…

No. That did not happen.

But there’s no other explanation for it- I woke up completely clotheless with Jimin, also clotheless, sprawled on top of me and there are opened condoms and alcohol all over the floor. Oh, God. No, Jungkook, no… I scold myself inside my thoughts. How could I be so stupid? To lose my ity to…no… does Ji-eun know? , if she does I’m done for. Last night was meant to be our special night together, but that obviously didn’t work out. Jungkook, you ing idiot. I’m never going to forgive myself for this. Who initiated it? Were we both drunk? How did it end up happening in a bathtub, of all places? There’s a little question of did I enjoy it but I push that aside, utterly disgusted by myself. It really does not help that I don’t remember anything. I can hear Jimin’s soft snores from behind me, and I resist the urge to look at him in all his…bare glory. It’s bad enough that we did what we did last night. Twice, even. My final decision is to help him into his clothes without waking him up.  It works- turns out Jimin is a very heavy sleeper. Trying not to look, I pull on his boxers, shirt and jeans. I cringe when my hand accidently comes into contact with his… with that place. Please don’t let him remember anything. After he’s fully dressed, I have no excuse to stop myself from openly staring at him, sleeping. He looks so good, and there’s an aching feeling in my heart. What am I saying? You don’t like him like that. Drunken . That was it. Neither of us knew what we were doing. I’m rather disappointed- I kind of wanted my first time to be sober, special. Meaningful. Not that Jimin isn’t special says the in my head. I push that aside, too.

“Goodbye, Jimin,” I find myself saying, but then I feel like slapping myself because he’s asleep and can’t hear me. I sigh and leave the bathroom, gently shutting the door behind me. As soon as I’m out, I’m greeted by a sight I’m pretty unfamiliar with.

There are dozens of people passed out on the floor, on each other, against the walls. A few are awake and look confused, tired, or suffering from a hangover similar to my own. I manage to make it out of the house without (luckily) finding Ji-eun or running into anyone that would talk to me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter