Taking a Bath

The Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

* * *

Jimin's POV

 

. He looks so good, with his hair up and his forehead on display. I can’t help myself. I don’t usually go for guys, but this Jungkook kid- I wouldn’t mind some of that, not at all.
I’m pretty sure I’m drunk right now. Ha, I’m probably past drunk. I’m seeing double. But that’s okay, that means I get to see double Jungkook, and the more Jungkook, the better. My stomach lurches. He looks somewhere between terrified and confused. Why is he so confused?

“What’s the matter, baby?” I ask, slightly surprised at the difficulty I’m having forming my words. The alcohol, it’s the alcohol. Oh, I could have some more of that vodka. Or was it whiskey? it.

“J-Jimin…?” he says uncertainly, eyes wide, obviously nervous. “D-Do… would it be better if I left?”

I almost laugh at how cute he is. Goddamn.

“Leave?” I walk up to him, not at all intimidated by the fact he’s a good few inches taller than me, because I can see he’s a nervous wreck. So cute. I reach up and tuck some of that oh so soft hair behind his ear, feeling his jagged breaths hot on my neck.

“It’s up to you, Kookie,” I say, blinking because his figure keeps shifting from one place to another, but it’s probably the effect of the drinks on my vision. “Do you want to leave? You can if that’s what you really want.”

“What did you mean,” he says slowly, “when you asked me what I’d done to you?”

I stop, and my hand drops. What he’s done to me. Oh, what this damned little kid has done to me. How do I even start…

“You’ve been driving me crazy, Kookie,” I say to him. I sigh, because Jungkook isn’t close enough to me. There’s a burning hunger inside me, to touch him. To feel his skin against mine. Oh, God. “Every since I met you. I couldn’t stop thinking about you. Especially after I carried you home from your little…squabble with Hongbin.”

“W-what?” he says, shrinking back a bit. He doesn’t understand, does he? So naiive, unexperienced. No wonder my clingy, pain-in-the- ex girlfriend is head over heels for him. I can’t get over how he looks today, for some reason. Especially hot. He’s decided to dress differently, and it paid off. But it doesn’t matter how he dresses, really. I’d rather he wasn’t dressed at all.

“Don’t try to deny the fact you’ve thought about it,” I say, almost a sneer. “About me. You have, haven’t you?”

“N-no,” he says, but I can see from the way his eyes dart around the room that he’s lying. “But you… I thought… you’ve been ignoring me…”

I let out an exasperated sigh, because can’t he just get with it so that I can finally get my hands on him?

“It’s because I was ing lusting over you, Jungkook, and I hated that,” I say bluntly, because isn’t it completely obvious? “You were making me feel things, and I thought ignoring you would make it stop. But it didn’t. It made it worse, so much more ing worse.”

“Jimin, s-stop, you’re drunk…” he whimpers.

“It’s said people are more honest when they’re drunk,” I provide. He doesn’t answer that, and there’s a tense silence between us. His dark, beautiful eyes are glued to the floor and his face is flushed. God. He’s stunning. Unable to take it any longer, I curl my arms around his waist, and it feels strong against me. He’s powerful, but he just doesn’t know how to use it yet. Jungkook lets out a small noise as my hands start to travel up his arms, enjoying the feeling of the hard muscle under my palms. I’ve never felt this before. Messing around with girls… I can already tell this is better. I mean, I’ve never tried anything with a guy before, hell no, because I’m not that kind of person. Jungkook is different. He tenses up under my touch but he doesn’t pull away. He wants this just as much as I do. I go up on my tiptoes, which only slightly bashes at my ego, and push my lips onto his.

They open almost immediately, and he gasps as our mouths together. He’s unresponsive at first, cold and still, but the more I pester at him, the more I break the walls of initial awkwardness, he seems to be less scared. More open. I enjoy exploring his body with my hands. I’ve been waiting days for this, even though it had felt like years. Jungkook joins in at this point. My arms are tight around his neck by now, one hand grabbing at his hair and the other one his earrings. He snakes his around me, and I can feel his nails digging into my back. It hurts, but I crave the pain. I kiss the edge of his mouth, his jawline. Jungkook keeps sighing, gasping, as my lips travel down his neck to his collarbone. Every small sound that escapes his lips encourage me, make me feel like there are fireworks exploding inside my stomach. Suddenly I pull back, and Jungkook looks at me, confused, and seemingly lost. He’s breathing hard, cheast heaving up and down, hands trembling.

I smirk.

“You didn’t answer my question. Do you want to leave?”

His silence and the faint blush appearing on his cheeks are answer enough for me, but I want him to say it. I know he’s missing the warmth of my body against his, and all he wants is to carry on. So do I. He just needs to confirm it.

“I…” Jungkook trails off, his breaths still erratic. “No, I don’t think so…”

“No? Then what do you want?” I know I’m teasing him, but I enjoy games. What’s the harm in ing with his mind a bit? It’s harmless play.

“I-I don’t know,” he says, voice barely a whisper. He’s still at a tantalizingly close distance away from me. It takes all my might not to just leap on him.

“You don’t know? So you’re saying that we should bring our little session to an end?”

He his lips, and I just manage to stop something close to a moan from leaving my mouth.

“No, Jimin, I…I…” Jungkook digs his hands into the pocket of his jeans. “I want to continue..”

I let out a small laugh.

“I was hoping you’d say that.”

Then I crash our mouths together, pushing him back against th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter