sehun

The Astronauts

SEHUN

“Irene,” Sehun cooed.

“I’m married Sehun.” Irene stated as she continued to sort out her paperwork. Sehun rolled his eyes and threw himself onto the couch.

“I’m not actually interested.” He scoffed and rummaged through his bag of space snacks. He grabbed one and placed it in his mouth while grimacing. “These are disgusting.”

Irene glanced at him before shaking her head. “Then why are you still eating them?”

“Because I’m bored and I eat when I’m bored.” Irene whipped her head to look at him.

“Did you seriously just say you were bored? We’re in space Sehun, how can you be bored?” she asked.

He shrugged. “I mean, yeah space is super cool and all that, but staring at the stars gets kind of tiring after awhile. Plus, no offense, but none of you are very entertaining.” He popped another chip in his mouth.

Irene stared at him for a second before realization hit her and she smirked.

“Ohhh, I get it.” She gave him a knowing look. “You miss Krystal.”

“I’m sorry, did I just hear you say that someone misses Krystal?” Kai asked as he strolled in.

“Yep,” Irene grinned. “Sehun needs her.”

“I don’t need her!” Sehun huffed. “I just need a Krystal¾ A Krystal replacement. You know, someone I can tease and who will react the way she did.” He crossed his arms. “You guys just ignore me.”

“Yeah, but just like Krystal, we all can’t stand you.” Kai smirked and grabbed the paperwork Irene had just finished gathering.

“He’s kidding.” Irene assured him.

“Yeah, I am.” Kai grinned. “We’re here for a job Sehun. We have to do research and work on the Aquarius before being able to relax. It’ll get easier as the weeks go by. Just find something to do for now. By something, I mean your job.” Kai made his way to the door then turned around. “Do me a favor and don’t annoy Krystal so much. She’s upset and you continuously flirting and picking on her is just going to upset her more.” With that Kai left.

Sehun rolled his eyes and Irene raised her eyebrows questioningly.

“Even though Kai and Krystal dislike each other, they’re constantly looking out for each other.”

Irene observed him. “Does that upset you?”

Sehun shook his head. “No, because even if Krystal isn’t interested, there are several girls waiting for me when I return.” Irene snorted and stood up to leave. “But Irene, if you end up single anytime in the near future, call me.” He winked at her and Irene laughed to the point of crying.

Sehun spread himself out on the couch he had been sitting on and closed his eyes.

He was definitely the best looking guy in outer space.