this is what you came for

make it to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves"

 

Girls either hated or loved her, there was no grey area but one thing was for sure, they all wanted to be her and every man that has ever set their eyes upon her wanted her. She was rare. She was chic, confident and brutally honest in a society that valued conformity more than uniqueness. Everybody’s always watching her and Kai is no different.

 

The lights dim and the crowd screams at the sight of her silhouette. She moves and lightning strikes. The audience chant her name, the male artists all know her part down to the T while the female artists watch on in a mix of awe and envy and amongst them, Kai sits silently with a secret hidden behind his eyes that are glued on her.

 

It’s been awhile since they’ve been on the same stage together. He’s told to pretend she isn’t the only thing on his mind but Kai doesn’t like being fake nor does he like pretending to be something he isn’t so when he turns his head, he’s already expecting her. She has everyone surrounding her captivated but she’s obliviant and instead looking straight at him so when their eyes meet, she smiles with their secret sealed behind her lips.

 

"And everybody's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter