cucumber

make it to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll pay you a hundred bucks if you eat that piece of cucumber.” Sehun points to the piece of cucumber Jongin had picked out of the kimbap roll just moments earlier and Soojung shoots him a scowl.

“Oh aren’t you just so rich now.” She sticks her tongue out at Sehun and he sticks his back as Jongin shakes his head, laughing at their nonsense.

Sehun is about to toss another piece in his mouth when Jongin raises his chopsticks stop him in midair.

“That’s Soojung’s, I took out the cucumber,” Jongin says and quickly switches out the piece with another one from a different platter. “Kay, have that one instead.”

Sehun scowls and heaves a heavy sigh as the couple exchanges endearing looks at each other. “I quit.” Dramatically slapping his chopsticks on the ground, Sehun jolts up and their eyes follow him. “You guys said this was going to be fun. What, was I only invited so I could watch you two be all,” he makes a sour face. “Lovey dovey and crap. Over it.”

“Sehun-ah,” Jongin giggles as Sehun pouts around the practice room, collecting his things. “You know I love you.”

He makes a loud sniffle and at this point Soojung is on the floor, dying of laughter because of Sehun’s jealous tantrum. “Oh, this is hilarious.”

“Bye felicia,” Sehun snaps his head and is about to strut his way to the door when Soojung stops him.

 

“Seulgi said she’d be here in three.”

Sehun’s inward frown carves itself deeply into his face and he curses himself before turning back around to take his seat again. Soojung smirks with Sehun avoiding her knowing look as he’s ashamed that he’s so hopelessly in love with Seulgi that he’d sit here as a third wheel for her.

“Good boy,” Soojung his head and he quickly pushes her hand away. “Our little Sehun is in love.”

“Yah,” he snaps his gums. “You better be quiet about it.”

“When did I ever rat you out,” she argues and once again, Jongin sighs but he lets the two continue on.

“You ALWAYS DO!”

“NO, I DON’T!”

 

“The pretty one is here!”

The door flies open and Seulgi enters with her hands in the air, stopping Sehun and Soojung’s bickering immediately.

“There’s no such person here,” Sehun teases despite his stomach doing somersaults at the sight of her.

“Yah, you wanna die?” Seulgi holds up her fist with her eyes shooting bullets at him while Jongin and Soojung are dying of laughter.

“This is why you’ll never get a girlfriend,” Soojung points her chopstick disapprovingly at Sehun as Seulgi slips into the spot they saved for her between Jongin and Sehun.

“It’s okay,” Jongin hands Seulgi a pair of chopsticks. “Seulgi’s going to date him anyways.”

“Yah!” She scoffs, turning to Soojung with gritted teeth. “Why did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter