is it chill that you're in my head

make it to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s nearly midnight on a Monday night but Seoul refuses to sleep. Sleep is rare when you’re the country’s favorite “It” girl. Krystal smiles for a few cameras but mostly keeps her stoic expression, offers them all a small wave and squeezes in a few promos on instagram for the top fashion magazines before she vanishes behind thick black curtains. She can still hear the clicking of all the cameras when she slips out of her aching heels into a pair of tennis shoes her manager hands her. She thanks all the staff that made her short appearance possible and dips into the safety of a black van. When the door slides to a shut, Soojung pulls out her phone and the main search pages are buzzing over her short appearance. As predicted she’s hot among the females while the males are limited. There’s lots of positive comments about her timeless beauty then there are those comments.

 

[ +98 -47 ] Is it too much for her to smile? She’s so stuck up.

[ +107 -34 ] She has such a face, what do people see in her. Her and Sulli are infamous for having attitude problems. No wonder they’re birds of the same flock.

[ +82 -27 ] She looks like a man. Why doesn’t she ever smile.

 

While she scrolls through the comments and pretends like the negative comments don’t bother her, a message pops up and everything up to this moment becomes irrelevant.

 

From: J

You look absolutely beautiful tonight.

What are you in the mood for, Oppa’s treat ;P

 

Soojung scoffs at the word “Oppa” but her smile says otherwise. She bites down on her lip to stop her grin from growing any larger and quickly types back a response.

 

From: S

Oppa my .

The usual, it’s been awhile.

See you in fifteen?

 

From: J

See you in fifteen :)

 

With her cheeks bursting with excitement, Soojung locks her phone and reaches over to pat her manager on the shoulder.

“Oppa, drop me off at the crab place.”

He smiles knowingly while Soojung tries to suppress her smile.

 

He’s already there when Soojung arrives. She spots his car parked in the usual place, lights off and makes him out in the dim light. All the air in her lungs are out when he steps out to meet her with a smile on his face, wearing the cap he’d bought them and her heart completely in his possession.

“Why are you not wearing a jacket?” Jongin whines as he proceeds to wrap his jacket around her tiny frame. He cups her faces in the warmth of his hands and her heart skips at the way he looks at her like she’s the most beautiful thing he’s ever discovered. “Hungry?”

Soojung nods and he ruffles her hair before he bids her manager farewell. They watch the van drive off into the night before rushing inside and out of the cold.

 

Jongin frowns when he catches Soojung scrolling through the comment section of an article. He sets a pair of chopsticks in front of her before slyly snatching it right from underneath her finger. She opens to refute but he heaves a sigh and looks at the comments with a disgusted expression.

“She looks like a horse. I don’t see how people find her attractive.” Jongin frowns in distaste. “For their information, horses are extremely majestic creatures so they need to stop hating.”

His comment turns her frown into a childish grin.

“Oh this one is good. How does she have the face to step out after she was caught buying condoms.” Jongin laughs while Soojung’s jaw falls to the ground. “First off, Korea has one of thee highest abortion rates in the world, if not, the highest so instead of condemning us for practicing safe , they should be relieved because we’re not going around trying to have little Ninis and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter