Wrong spell

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 Warning: This might be longest stories. This chapter will explain you about the curse.

 

7 MONTHS AGO ...

" I said I won't marry her! End of the discussion!" Jungkook pull his tie to lose it and throw all the books and papers on his desk. It lies on the floor.

"How dare you disobey your parents!" Mr. Kang shouted at Jungkook. All the employer look at them. Whispering something bad and humiliating them.

Jungkook smirked at the man and his mother who look at him with hatred. " Parents? Are you even deserve to call yourself like that?" He spat. " No." He whispered.

"What is wrong with you? Is that hard marrying the girl? She is the ones can give our business a bright future." Mrs. Kang said.

" She just want my money! Every woman in this earth crazy with money! I hate them just like the way I hate you." Every word that he said like venom to his mother. 

"Tell me what do you want? Mr Kang? Her money too?" His mother slapped his face harder. ! He felt sting on his cheeks. Her tears slowly fell. Mr Kang smiled wickedly when he saw his wife defend him than her son.

" I will never want her money." Mr Kang protest. FAKE! Jungkook knows his stepfather just act. He smirked even wider at them. " Really?" Jungkook took his brief case. He took all his documents and other things then put it in.

"I am quit in this job. Thank you for hire me Mr and Mrs Kang." The couple look at him.

They didn't believe what he just did. Her mother cried at her husband arms. Mr Kang just feel content because he had one step to take all Jungkook father's wealth.

He had to wait patiently to grab all the wealth he wanted. Until he get it he will leave JungKook's mother and let her live in the streets like a beggar.

" Calm down, honey. He just hot tempered boy. Soon, he will realise how much we love him." He said in disguised.Honestly, he never care or love Jungkook but because of money he had to act. He just need their money.

 

-------------------

 

Jungkook breath harshly and scream like a mad man. He walk and walk like homeless man. He sat on the grass near the Han River. He look the river deeply. He need someone love him who he is.

Not because of money, face, status and so on. He needs love without any force. He needs a freedom from his life. He just stucked in busy schedule. He only knows work and work.

There is no rest time in his dictionary since his father dead. His heart hurt when his mother married again. Is that easy to forget the one who you love most? It just a year his father left.

Her mother married again with a man who love money than anything. Mr. Kang also abused Jungkook when he had a chance but Jungkook didn’t tell his mother. 

This is because he don't wanna his mother thinks he lied to her. Her mother seems love Mr Kang than her son. That fact makes his heart ached even more.

They said mother's love is greater than we thought but that was a lie. A biggest lie he ever heard.

In twenty three years old, he deserve to decide for his own life without being control by his parents. " I hate this." He mumbled.

" Ahhh! Ouch!" He heard a young woman who moan behind him. " ! My cake." She whined as she saw the cake on the box fell on the ground. She picked up the cake with pouty face.

"Now I don't have any money to buy a new one. I just have money for paying the rent house." She throw the cake in the dustbin. The girl walk and sulking of her clumsiness. 

Jungkook at the cake from his place. It just a cheap cake but the girl so gloomy. She can buy a new one! He thought. "Young master. You have to go home now." Jungkook just sat there and let let out a sighs.

It's not like he didn’t hear what Mr Lee said. He hates to go home. He ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter