Bitter truth

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mrs Kim is your mother." His words rang in my head.

I look at his face. I could see there's no smile on it. It just plain emotionless face. "Are you kidding? Because this is not a good time to.." This time Jungkook's hand holding mine.

He look at me dearly. "I may look like making jokes to you but everything I told you is true." This time I shook head. My heads hurting again. "When I was young I live in an small orphanage in Busan." I stood up and caresed my baby bump.

"I never meet my mother let alone know who is she. How on earth Mrs Kim become my mother? This is nuts!" Frustrately I said.

"She just found you are her daugther three months ago." Jungkook shrugged. "What? What happen all this eighteen years ago? How can she leave me?" I sat in the bed again. "It will better if your mother tell you what happen. Everything happens has their own reason." He sighs as he saw me still in doubt.

"I have no right to tell you the real story. When I first hear this from Jin hyung, my blood boils just like you." He rised his eye brow and nodded his head. "My mind is so messed up right now. Can you leave me alone?" Jungkook didn't move but stick his body with mine. "No! I Will never leave you." He pouted. "Stop being childish! I just need time to think." I rolled my eyes as I see he wink and make cutie face infornt of me.

"I said leave me alone. Please?" I gritted my teeth holding myself before I scold him. "Alright. I will be outside with them. If you need me just call me." He gently caressed my hair and belly. "Aggi-ah, please take care of your mummy, okay?" Somehow my heart calm a bit as he kiss my belly.

As he leave me alone inside our room. I just sat there and doing nothing. Various questions pop out of my head. Leaving me hopelessly in the silence. This curiousity make me sick. How can I don't know that I used to have a mother let alone a family?

The time passed and I still don't have any answers in my questions. I need to meet Mrs Kim. She need to explain this. Why is she abandoned me? My heart painfully beating. As if a thousands of needles poking my heart without stop.

If she abandoned me, why would she stay in my house for these three months? Is she trying to pay all of her sins by taking care of me?

I grabbed my purse and go to the living room. I saw Jungkook oppa reading news paper. He look at me as he saw me stand infornt of him. "I need to meet Mrs.Kim." I said.

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I said so." He emotionlessly look at me. I rolled my eyes. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter