Remember me?

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, I woke up and I saw Jungkook embraced my body securely. I smiled and feel relieve... but when I scanned his face carefully. I could see his eye bags, pale face and pale pink lips. His face looked so tired. I caressed his back.

As he stirred from his sleep he mumbled something I couldn't explain what he said. "Good morning." He whispered to me. "Morning." I said. " You look so tired. So, sleep for another hour while I prepare breakfast for us." I said slowly.

" No.. don't leave me. Stay with me until I wake up again, alright? " He pouted. " But I need to wash up and make breakfast. It won't long." I protest. " Please..? I miss you and I just want you. Huh?" I let out a big sighs. " Fine. I will stay here." Then I closed my eyes once again.

And let the dreams come into my sleep. I don't know how long I got sleep but I saw Jungkook still sleep beside me. I look at his pale face. It's weird.

What's wrong with him? His head burning and his face got paler than before. My heart beat like crazy. " Jungkook? Oh my god! What should I do?" I sat on the bed and shook his shoulders. When he didn’t give any responses, I went out from the room and searched Mr Lee.

" Mr Lee!! Jungkook! He is sick now. I don't know what to do Mr Lee.  Only you know." My tears began falling, immediately, Mr Lee and I went to my room.

Jungkook lied in the bed and almost gone. His body fadded slowly and he was catch a fever. If he invisible right now it would hard to Mr Lee to touch Jungkook.

" He will be alright Mrs Jeon. He just tired and stressed." He smiled. " are you sure that he will be okay?" Mr Lee nodded to me. " You can wash up and have a breakfast, Mrs Jeon. Don't worry I will take care of him." He patted my shoulder. 

" I can't just leave him. He said he don't want me to leave him." I hold Jungkook's hand, his warmth hands made me worried even more. His fever getting hot. " He will understand. You can stay here after you breakfast." He winked.

" Okay then. If he gets better or something bad happen please tell me instantly, alright?" Mr Lee nodded. " I promise, Mr Jeon." He bowed and I leave the room to do my own business. 

 

This day will be his last day in a high school. Tomorrow he will graduate and will continue his study in USA. " Young master, Mrs Jeon want you to go to the J company. There's an annoucement from Mr Lee." The young man sighs. "I said I'm tired. Tell then that I'm busy." Mr Lee shook his head.

"You can't refuse what Mrs Jeon want. I afraid he will punish you, young master." Mr Lee tried to persuade him. " No! I will never listen her." Mr Lee look at his master worriedly.

"I don't care and never will." He stubbornly said. " I will go to the park and said to that woman to not disturb me again." He calmly said. " But..." Jungkook sharply look at Mr Lee.

" You want me fire you?" Mr Lee shook his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter