Stay with me

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After we spend our time walking in the moonlight. We went back home. I washed my body and ready go to sleep. But, I felt something different. Something is wrong. Whereas, I couldn’t tell.

" You have to stop look my bed like that. My bed can burning, you know." Jungkook sat on the sofa. " What's in your mind?" He asked me. " Jungkook, did you feel something weird here?" He chuckled. 

" Stop saying nonsense thing. I have to finish my work. You can sleep there." I nodded. I tried to think again. What is this feeling? 

" Where are you going? Don't leave me. I... I'm afraid?" I hold his hand prevent him from walk to his study room. " Can you just said that you miss me and don't want me away from you just for an hour?" He winked.

" I didn't say that. It almost night. Why do you want stuck with your work?" He smiled widely. "Oh.. so do you want we do something   interesting?" I smacked his head. 

" Stop teasing. I.. I'm sleepy. So I will cancel do.. do that!" He laughed. " Yeah. Yeah. Just sleep I will scan my documents and will sleep. Okay." He rubbed my head. I lied my body and look at him started his work.

He is weird. It's first time I look him doing his work here.  The time passed and I still couldn't sleep. I felt empty. What is wrong with me? Then I saw Jungkook lied his body beside me.

" Why do you waiting me? I thought you will sleep now." He turned his body to the right facing me. I gulped, I felt so nervous. " I couldn’t sleep. I'm not waiting you. But.. I just feel weird." He touched my face as I said weird.

"Nothing is weird. You just forgotten." He smiled.

" Really? "

"Yeah, Panda." He pinched my cheeks and kissed it. " What do you usually do every night? " He getting closer. My heart fluttering when I saw his face clearly.

" Err.. I." I tried to make myself calm and stop stutter. " I will wash my body. Make sure you didn’t come in the bathroom because you are invisible. After I finished you will call me and nagging about me being late. " 

"And?" He asked again.

" I will let you nagging and sleep alone. And.. wait a minute! Jungkook! I forgot something." He look at me. "So you know what the weird thing happened?" I shook my head. " I need to end your call. Nothing more." I smiled.

" aishh... I know that because you always do that." His body get closer that before. Make me uncomfortable. "So do I doing this every night?" His hand slowly hold my waist.

" Yah!"

"Just answer me panda." I shook my head. "Of course you didn’t do that. You are invisible. I couldn’t feel your touch, hear your voice and see you. Ehh... you are not invisible. Jungkook!"

Now, in this moments. I realised, he is here with me. He is here! He is not invisible again like last night. Instanly, I embraced him. " You... I can hug your body." He hugged me back. 

He smiled. " So, people could see you now?" I asked.

" Only you could see, touch and hear me now." I frowned. " Why I am the one can see you? " Now his turn shook his head. " Is there a chance the curse will break?"  He hold my body.

I could feel his warmth body. " I think we should sleep. The night will end in few hours." I look at him. " Good night." I whispered. I hugged him. I feel complete. He is here and I'm not alone.

Every night, I just talk with him in phone call. But tonight I hugged him. I really want this. Am I selfish?  I just love him and didn't know whether he loves me back. My heart saying that I love this moment.

But , my head saying that this is not good.

What if he invisible in the morning? Can I bear my loneliness in this big mansion? I don't know. I hope he will stay. Stay with me. Forever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter