My own family

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the day passed, some of my problems solved and we doing our daily life as usual. I started learn knitting since I will deliver my baby next two months. Since I know that Kim Seok Jin's is my biological family, they always come in to my house and take care of me. I feel so happy and all of my burden gone everytime I see them.

Even my father still not approve Seokjin oppa as his son of the family. I know it might not good arguing in front of me especially when I'm pregnant. My baby will sad when he heard this.

I can't do anything because the reason why I am gone more than ten years because of my grandmother. The greed of his mother make him hate Seokjin even more. "You should go he to your precious grandma. She might throw you out of this family if she know you are here." My father coldly said. I gulped. Oh no! Here we go! Another father and son cold war.

Seokjin oppa who hand me a glass of milk with smile faded as he hear his father talk. "Are you sure gonna drink that? He might poisoning you, so he could get all the wealthness of my family like her filthy mother wanted." Seok Jin pained face hurting me.

Then I look at my father, he saw his son face but act like he don't even care. My mother grabed his step son out from the living room, knowing letting this father and son having a cold war won't stop if one of them out from there.

I look at my father and sat beside him. He let out a big sights. I know he love his son too but his ego won't let him to love his son. "You shouldn't do that, Appa. You are hurting him." I frowned.

"I don't care. He is not even my son." Looking at his angry face make me shudder. "No matter who he is he always love you as his father." I hold his hands.

"I know who he is. I tried to throw all my hatred since he is the only son in my family... But when I know he is the reason why my mother kill you, I feel like someone kill me. It hurts me.." his tears began build up from his eyes.

I put his hands in to my face. "I am here. I'm still alive. You don't have to hate him or grandma because I learn how to live alone without someone. I become strong and here I am marrying with someone who I love."

He hugged me. "I'm glad that you are save my dear. Thanks to God letting me see you before I die." I hush him and pushed his body.

"Please forgive SeokJin oppa, he's innocent. I want our family happy without any hatred. Plus he is the greatest brother that I ever have in this world." I smiled as I wiped his tears.

"My mother should know that how kind you are. I bet she will regret when he saw who you really are." He smiled. Suddenly, someone clear her throats and serving a hot americano and a two hot chocolate.

My mother smiled at me as she drink her hot chocolate. "Woah it's delicious. You should drink that because it won't be good if you letting it cold." Mother began give me the hot chocolate.

I smelled the chocolate and drink It. My father also drink his americano. We began chatting about random stuffs until we didn't realize that the sun set already. 

I pouted my parents ready to go home. Leaving me alone here without my husband. Talking about my husband. I just realize he is not in return from his company. I hope no matter where he is he always safe and sound.

My thought have been disturb as my mother wave her hands in front of my face. "Yuhuu.. Are you still there?" She laughed as she saw my red face. "Tomorrow we will visit you again. Make sure you do your excersice because this baby will born soon." She caresed my belly then kiss it. 

"Baby Jeon, please take care of your mommy, okay?" She sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter