Forbidden love

One Step Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING!!

THIS CHAPTER IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25 years ago...

"Oppa!" The woman called out her lover who standing other of the road.He waved his hand. While waiting the traffic light turn to green the woman look at her big tummy. After the light turned green the man walked into the woman and kiss in her forehead.

"Annyeong~ did you miss appa?" He caressing her big belly. She beamed as she saw it. "Ohh.. don't you want to ask me if I am missing you or not?" The woman pouted as she heard her man laughed.

"Of course I am. Aigoo! Aigoo! What happen with your eyes, Bao xiu?" She hid her face by changing the topic. "I'm hungry. Hwan oppa, let's go eat!" She catches his hand then brought him to the nearest café.

Hwan look at her red puffy eyes. Feeling guilty rose up in him as he realised that her body got thin than before.

 

As the they finished eat the foods Hwan hold her hands. "Did my mother hurt you?" She shut . Hwan repeated the questionbut still she didn't give the answer.

Bao xiu lowered her head and hoping hear tears won't fall again. "It's... Uhm.. I." She pulled her hand from his grip. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I think we should.. break up." Bao xiu grabbed her bag then hand him a thick envelope. Hwan took and open it. His eyes nearly popped out as he saw 100 millions Won in it.

"Tell me. Who give this money to you?! Did my mother give you?" He harshly crumple the envelope. Bao xiu could see his face turned red. As if the cat got her tongue, she couldn't answer his question.

"Kim Hwan oppa... I do love you with all of my heart. But.. my love is not enough to convince your mother's bless in our relationship." Her tears fell as she saw his crestfallen face.

"What is the point to be happy? You and I live in the different world. We are never meant to be together. Your world is not where I belong. It's time for you to come back to your sense and live..."

Hwan grabbed her hand and bought her to the parking lot. "You are my life, Bao xiu-ah. If you leave me how can I live in this world? I can't live without you. I will end my life if you leave me." She slapped his face as he heard those words.

"How dare you say like that? Do you want your son live without his father?! Hwan-ah... you! Are not deserve to be a father!"

Hwan massage his forehead."Seriously?! We argue about him again? I told you that he is not my son." Hwan shouted.

"I don't care about that! Seeing you like this, I doubting that you will be a good father to my child." She caressed her belly and leave Hwan alone there.

"We still have words to say! Where are you going?" Hwan ran as she fastened walk away from him. "Leave me alone! I hate you! Do you hear me? I HATE YOU!!" Hwan stopped chasing her and stood there aimlessly.

___________________________________________________

With fiery eyes Hwan barged into his mother office and flipped all the documents. "Are you crazy? Why are you doing this?!" Mrs Kim pushed her son until he fell into the floor. Mrs Kim hugged little Seok Jin who terrified.

Hwan smirked and stood up. Took the crumple evelope and rip it into pieces.

"Please get him out from here." She handed Seok Jin to her personal assistant. Immediately, Seok Jin walk away from the room​​​​​​. "Ungrateful son! How dare you do this to your own mother?!" She slapped his face.

"Are you done talking?!" Hwan kicked the table until the vase broken in the floor. "Why are you do this to me? Why do you have to separate us again?" His legs feel so weak and his heart hurt so bad.

"I hate her. She is a gold digger! Seok Jin's mother has just died 2 years ago and now you in relationship with Bao xiu?" Hwan shook his head.

"Is she really expecting your child? I afraid she's not. Just look at her background I know what kind of woman she is." 

Hwan kneeled infront of his mother. His tears fall from his eyes. "Please.. I can't live without her." She pushed his body.

"I will never accept her as my daughter-in-law." Hwan stood up then took the piece of the broken vase. His action attracting his mother attention. "Hwan! Put that thing away from your hand!" Hwan pointed the glass into his wrist.

"I told you, I can't live without her!! What is the point living in this world?" He said griefly. I can't even live with the one who I love?" Hwan slowly cut his wrist.

Drop by drop the blood fall to the floor.

"Hwan! Stop! Please don't do this to me. You are my one and only son!" Hwan didn't hear her plea and cut his wrist again. "Mr Joo! Help me!" Mrs Kim shouted.

"Let me go!" Hwan struggling from Mr Joo's grip. Mr Joo took the broken vase from Hwan. Fortunately, he could take it but it's too late Hwan already fainted.

​​​​​

_______________________________________________________

 

Sound of the beeping out from the cardiograph machine echoed loudly in the room. Hwan sleep soundly in the hospital bed. Beside of his bed there's Bao xiu hold his hand. "Oppa, why do you do this? How can you act so recklessly?" She kissed his hand.

After 30 minutes in the ward, Mr Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter