A.D.I.D.A.S, Kimchi, Mount Hollywood

Let me ride your horse

A.D.I.D.A.S, Kimchi, Mount Hollywood

•••

Jongdae groaned, and opened his eyes. It was very bright around him, and very comfortable underneath him. When his vision stabilized, and his surrounding stop being blurry, he realized he was lying on his bed, in his room. He ran a hand through his face, rubbed his eyes, and yawning, he sat up, stretching.

And then his arm hit something. Or rather – someone. Jongdae yelped, jumping in surprise. There was someone sleeping next to him, black jeans, black t-shirt, black hair.

“Min – Minseok?” Jongdae whispered, poking the sleeping boy. When it didn’t help, he clearned his throat, and spoke louder, “Minseok!”

The older groaned, turning onto his back. His eyes were still closed, with a few bangs of messy hair falling onto them, his lips slightly parted. Jongdae squeaked internally, at how cute the older looked.

“Five more minutes,” he mumbled, throwing his arm around the younger’s tights, and burying his face into sheets gathered on Jongdae’s side.

Jongdae smirked, and then his eyes shone, “alright, five more minutes,” he whispered, and lying back down, he threw his arms and leg around the older’s sleeping form, a massive smile adoring his lips.

Five minutes later, Jongdae opened his eyes again, and repeated his previous action, “Minseok,” he whispered, poking the older, which did not help, and only made Minseok whine and bury himself into Jongdae, “Minnie ~~,” the younger cooed, “rise and shine, sleeping beauty! We have a little problem here.”

“Alright, alright,” Minseok mumbled, slowly getting up.

Jongdae watched the older run a hand through his raven hair, rub his eyes, stretch. A small yawn escaped Minseok’s raspberry lips, and Jongdae found it really hard to restrain himself from tugging the other boy into a hug and throwing him back on the sheets.

“What is the problem?” Minseok asked, and Jongdae raised an eyebrow.

“For instant you in my bed?” he pointed, shrugging.

“Is it really a problem, though?” Minseok chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jongdae rolled his eyes, getting up, “you know what I mean. Did we – you know,” he asked, biting on his lower lip.

“Yeah, we did,” Minseok beamed, and Jongdae paled, “and I gotta tell you you’re amazing at ing through clothes!”

It took Jongdae a few seconds to register the other’s words, and then he let out a long sigh, “you er,” he mumbled.

“You were pretty drunk last night,” the boy on the bed said, “I wouldn’t take advantage of you like that.”

Jongdae smiled lightly, “good to know. Weren’t you drunk as well, tho?”

“As we can see, not as much as you,” he laughed, “you seem to be rather a lighthead.”

“AM NOT!” Jongdae exclaimed, sounding offended, “but yesterday was a pretty terrible day. Plus, I was drinking on Chanyeol! Like, how could I not take advantage of him?!”

Minseok laughed at the other’s choice of words, “I give you that.”

“Anyway, what are you doing in my bed?” he asked, “I mean, as much as I enjoy having you there, I quite don’t remember how that happened,” he wrinkled his nose.

“Well, after we finished in the bathroom, we took the same taxi, as literally Jongdae, you were freaking wasted, so I wanted to make sure you get home safe, and good I did that because you barely made it out of the car. Then, I brought you back home, you stumbled, so I carried you to your room, and before I managed to leave, you wrapped your arms around me in a koala hug, and fell asleep,” he finished the story, making himself more comfortable in bed.

“Alright,” Jongdae laughed, “two things, love, one – never in my life have I been wasted enough not to get home, and I’ve been in much worse situations, so your lame excuse for how you ended up here failed you. At least now I know you really cannot resist me, so cute,” he laughed, blowing Minseok a kiss, “moving on,” he continued more seriously, “after what we finished in the bathroom?”

Minseok smirked, and grabbing the younger by his wrist, pulled him onto the mattress, “your tongue sure knows how to work miracles, love,” he mumbled into Jongdae’s ear, drawing light patterns on his exposed arm. The younger shivered, and blushed madly.

“I’m gonna take a shower,” he mumbled, pulling away and leaving his room.

Minseok only chuckled, lying back down and closing his eyes for a few more minutes.

•••

Jongdae stood in front of the mirror, still blushing. He wanted to call Baekhyun, but his phone was in his room. And he didn’t take any clothes with him. ‘God is testing me,’ he mumbled to himself, and closed his eyes, trying to remember anything from last night. It wasn’t like he didn’t remember anything at all, but everything that happened seemed blurred and merging into one. He took a deep breath, and while undressing himself, he noticed marks on his neck.

“Oh, god,” he gulped.

“Anything you want,” a whisper escaped, and Jongdae his lips, as Minseok pressed a wet kiss to his skin. Then another, and another. The older’s lips were marking Jongdae’s neck, leaving purple marks wherever they met the soft skin. Jongdae moaned quietly, closing his eyes and throwing his head more to the side. Minseok’s hands were exploring Jongdae’s tummy and torso. He tucked two fingers behind the waistband, and pulling the younger’s closer to his front, he rolled his hips, making Jongdae moan louder.

“Oh, God, Minseok,” Jongdae breathed out, a small smirk playing on his lips, “your hands are gold.”

“So is your ,” Minseok murmured back into the younger’s shoulder, squeezing his .

Jongdae turned around in one swift movement, and grabbing the other’s neck, he pulled him into a kiss. Minseok smirked, and ran his tongue against the younger’s bottom lip.

Jongdae gasped, lightly brushing his fingertips over the marks, as if afraid of rubbing them off. He swallowed, and after undressing himself completely, he stood at the shower and let the cold water wash over him. Many questions were running through his head, many doubts and uncertainties. He threw his head back, putting some shampoo on it. His lips were slightly parted, water was streaming down his eyebrow arch, nose, cupid’s bow. He ran a tongue over his lips, sighing.

The inside of Minseok’s mouth was warm, and tasted of whiskey. Jongdae grimaced slightly, not being a fan of the alcohol himself, but then the older’s tongue danced on the roof of his mouth, the other’s hand tangled in his hair, and that was enough to take his mind of such trivial things like taste. Because besides that, Minseok felt like heaven. Jongdae felt Minseok’s tongue around his, on his teeth, running it over his upper lip, then biting teasingly on the bottom one. His lips were plump and soft, and Jongdae was sure he never kisses such lips before.

He kept tight grip on the other’s neck, pulling him closer and closer, desperate to feel the other’s body against his, “Minseok,” he moaned into the kiss, and felt the older’s hands on his hips, and a moment later he was sitting on the sink, legs spread wide.

“Congratulations, Jongdae,” he mumbled to himself, turning the water off, “you should start betting over your misery himself.”

He dried himself, wrapped the towel around his waist and taking a deep breath in he exited the bathroom and headed to his room. He opened the door slowly just to see Minseok rolling around in his sheets. He smiled softly, observing the older, and he felt warmth in his chest. ‘How can someone so y and full of himself act so cute and innocent?’ he asked himself, and wished he could freeze the moment in time. Then, his eyes landed on his cell phone, which was lying on a desk not so far from the door. Trying his best not to make a sound, Jongdae took a few steps forwards and grabbed the device. There was a ton of messages from Baekhyun, but he decided to deal with his friend later, and quickly opened a camera.

Minseok, still fully clothed, in his black skinny jeans and black V neck, was half buried in white sheets, his clothes and raven hair being the perfect contrast to his milk skin and the color of the duvets. The older was rolling himself from one side to the other, as if he was rolling down a hill, with his lips cutely pouted, eyes half-closed, covered with messy bangs of hair. He then stopped, now his eyes closed, his head in between pillows, and started stretching, letting a melody of small purrs and quiet whines out of his barely opened lips. His t-shirt rolled up, revealing his soft skin and milky abs, ‘oh, and that path to paradise,’ a small voice in his head mumbled, and Jongdae couldn’t stop himself from nodding.

Minseok’s hand reached the hem of his t-shirt, and rolled it slightly up. ‘Enjoying yourself, there, love?’ he asked, looking straight into the camera, and Jongdae almost jumped. He didn’t even realized he was leaning against the wall next to the bed. ‘Good job, you moron, a first class ninja.’ A pair of huge, dark, almond shaped eyes were looking at him, shining in the rays of light getting inside the room. The sunlight was reflecting in the white fabric of the sheets, and it looked as if Minseok was illuminating his own light, like an angel. Jongdae couldn’t do anything, not even move. He was mesmerized. Minseok smiled softly at him, and Jongdae’s mouth watered. It was not another smirk, or the I-know-it-all smile, neither was it a cynical or ironic lifting of the corners of his mouth. It was a full on soft smile that brightened his face, making him seem even younger. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing them back, then, without turning his eyes away from the camera, he his back, chuckling. He his lips, and Jongdae bit on his lower one.

“Come here,” Minseok whispered softly, extending his arm, as if wanting to reach the younger. After taking only two steps, Jongdae felt the other’s slim fingers over his wrist, and himself being pulled forward. He landed on the mattress on his back, next to Minseok, with a small gasp. The older rolled over, and taking the phone from Jongdae’s hand, he focused it on the younger’s body. Upon sitting himself on Jongdae, his legs on both sides of the other, Minseok rolled his hips, creating a pressure in their lower body parts. A loud gasp left Jongdae’s lips, and his features softened. The older extended his arm again, this time pulling the camera a bit further from them, and leant closer to Jongdae’s face. He smiled, and when Jongdae returned it, he pressed his lips against the younger’s, pressing the button to take a picture. Then, he let the phone fall onto the mattress, and focused on kissing the other boy.

When Jongdae felt the older’s hands roam on his body, be quickly pushed Minseok to the side, making him lay down, and he himself was now sitting on the other. The raven hair boy gasped, but smiled.

Jongdae pulled back, and smiled against Minseok’s lips, “I’m gonna go make breakfast, you can go take a shower if you want.”

The older laughed, but lightly pushed Jongdae off of himself, making sure not to tear the towel off, “is there anything in your closet that would fit me?” he asked, straightening his back, “to be honest I dream of getting rid of these skinny jeans, they hurt my calves.”

Jongdae chuckled, and shook his head, “oh, boy. I guess there would be something, lemme check.”

He walked towards the closet, and looked through it quickly. “Would that be alright?” he asked, taking out grey sweatpants and white t-shirt.

“Perfect, thank you,” Minseok smiled, and after taking the clothes, he reached for the door, “where exactly is bathroom?”

“You gotta turn left halfway down the corridor,” the younger explained, “next to the pink door.”

“Pink?”

“Wendy.”

Minseok chuckled and left.

•••

Jongdae let out a sigh, and fell down on the bed again, ‘what the hell was that?’ he asked himself, suddenly remembering the phone. He fished it out from under the sheets and checked the video. Fortunately, it was not recording anything anymore. He frowned, wondering whether he should watch whatever he had recorded or not. Finally, deciding against the idea, he got up to get dressed. He put on some black Calvin Klein boxer shorts, and white shirt. His hair was still wet, but being the lazy he is, and a terribly hungry at that time as well, Jongdae chose not to care about anything anymore, and went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

If there was one thing Jongdae knew how to prepare that were scrambled eggs*. After plugging his phone to the stereo, he let YouTube surprise him with auto play, and  started making the meal. One of the songs that started blasting through the speakers was unknown to Jongdae, but he quickly caught onto the lyrics:

All day I dream about (sshh!) with you

All day I dream about (sshh!) with you

They say that it's overrated

Well they ain't doin' it right

All day I dream about (sshh!) with you

 

He cracked in eyebrow, trying to figure out what song it was, while slightly moving his hips to the beat, while cracking the eggs.

 

Since I met you I been thinkin' all day

I been Googlin' ways to keep you entertained

It's been three weeks since we started to play

Now it's serious babe, cause what you do is crazy

 

“Oh,” escaped his lips, as he realized what the song was about. He smirked, letting music take over, while he poured two mugs of black coffee.

 

Slavin' in the kitchen iced you a cake

Then I served you a plate

But that ain't what you ate, no

We been busy doin' all 50 Shades

While we listen to drake

We on that hot love and emotion

 

When the chorus came, Jongdae started singing again, playing with the eggs on a pan. These were the kinds of morning he liked. Chilled, without any rush, with music in the background, and smell of food floating in the air.

 

Excuse me, do me or lose me

Get me to the bedroom, do your duty

Milkshake milkshake, bet you like some of that strawberry

Like a wave gonna come tsunami

Wanna take this ride better hurry Cause me one, you there's a million and they all wanna huh my Brazillian

 

“Milkshake!” Jongdae exclaimed to himself, remembering there was still some left in the fridge. When he turned around, with a pitcher in one hand, and a kit-kat in his mouth, he spotted Minseok leaning against the doorframe.

“What a performance,” he chuckled, and Jongdae shook his booty once more.

“The best of the best. As everything I do,” he replied.

“I see you were born with a natural modesty.”

“Ah, modesty is a feature of ugly people,” Jongdae smacked, placing the last items on the table, “breakfast is ready.”

When they started eating, Jongdae’s phone started ringing. He looked at the screen and sighed.

“I’m alive, in one piece, still a ,” he reported, and Minseok raised an eyebrow, stuffing his mouth with eggs.

“FOR ’S SAKE, JONGDAE, I SWEAR I’LL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF, I’VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU THE WHOLE MORNING, I THOUGHT MINSEOK KILLED YOU AND CHOPPED INTO PIECES OR SOMETHING!” Baekhyun’s voice was so loud, that it almost felt as if the phone was on a speaker.

“Yah!” Minseok exclaimed, and chocked. Jongdae hit him a few times on the back, and gave him a glass of juice to drink.

“Well, he didn’t kill me, not did he chopped me into pieces, how are you?”

“I’m fine now, omg, I was really nervous, you know! Don’t you ever do things like this to me!”

“Okay, mum, anything else?”

There were a few seconds of silence, before Baekhyun spoke again, “what is Minseok doing at your place?” he asked in a hushed voice, and Jongdae smirked.

“Lunch? Yeah, sure, how about two?” he changed the subject, trying to give his friend a silent information that it was not a matter to be talked about on the phone and at that time.

“The hell? Lun –,“ Baekhyun repeated confused, before a long “aaaa” left his lips, and realization drowned on him, “two sounds perfect, see you where you usual!” he agreed, and ended the call.

“You look nice in my clothes,” Jongdae pointed, smiling over a cup of coffee.

Minseok smiled back, and spoke, “you look nice in almost none,” and then he winked.

“Oh, boy! You’re such a flirt!” Jongdae exclaimed, throwing his hands up, and the older only laughed.

•••

“Jongdae!” Baekhyun exclaimed upon spotting his friend entering their favorite restaurant in Korea Town.  The younger nodded in his direction, and joined him at the table.

“Hey,” he greeted the older, and sat down, “sorry I’m late, I missed a bus, have you already ordered?”

“No, not yet, I was waiting for you,” Baekhyun chuckled, “a bus?” he raised an eyebrow.

“I’m in such a state I wasn’t able to driver,” Jongdae smiled, looking up from the menu, “what are you taking?”

“Kimbap,” Baekhyun replied shortly, grinning at his friend.

“Baekhyun, stop drying your teeth, you were in an even worse state than I was,” Jongdae pointed, cracking an eyebrow at his friend, focused on choosing something to eat.

“But it was not me who ended up with a stranger in bed, sweety,” Baekhyun whistled, and then violently pushed Jongdae’s menu down on the table, “tell me everything!” he demanded.

“First things first, Minseok is not a stranger, don’t a out of me,” Jongdae pouted, “secondly, nothing at all happe – “

“Sure, cause I’m gonna believe this!”

“But that’s true!” Jongdae whined, “why would I lie?! We just slept! I even woke up in my clothes, same Minseok, like, how else can I prove that nothing happened?!”

“Hello, can I take an order?” a young woman asked, smiling at them.

“I’ll take kimbap and water, maybe two glasses at once, please,” Baekhyun replied, smiling at her and giving her his menu.

“Of course, for you?” she looked at Jongdae, who only sighed.

“I’ll take kimchi, and a glass of milk,” he smiled at the girl, and she left.

“You’re so lame, Jongdae,” the older commented, and Jongdae only pouted again.

“What have I done again?!” he whined.

“You had such a boy in your bed and you’ve done nothing!”

“Stop bullying me! I’m not some to sleep around with anyone with fine body!”

“You like him, he likes you, why don’t you just go out?”

“I don’t like him, I don’t even know him, and he only likes my ,” Jongdae rolled his eyes.

“Well, he gotta like that annoying face of yours as well, since he was all over you yesterday night,” Baekhyun smirked, and Jongdae’s eyes widened.

“How – ?”

“Jongin had the pleasure to walk on the two of you in the bathroom,” the older laughed.

Jongdae only groaned, burring his face in his hands, “I am done with y’all.”

“Well, according to Jongin you were enjoying yourself, so don’t give yourself a hard time, now,” the other shrugged.

“I’ll be right back,” he mumbled, and standing up went to the toilet.

A few moments later, when he was back, the food was already waiting for him. He sat down, ready to enjoy the warm dish, when he realized Baekhyun was suspiciously quiet. When he looked up at his friend, the older was holding a phone in his hand, a wrinkle adorned his forehead, but what Jongdae the most, was the fact Baekhyun was holding his phone.

“Yah!” he exclaimed, “what are you doing?!”

Are you enjoying yourself there, love,’ he heard coming from the device, and his face instantly became red.

Baekhyun looked up at him with a serious expression, “does it look like nothing, Jongdae?” he asked calmly, before he freaked out, “this is not a freaking nothing, omg, Dae, this is the cutest thing ever, oh my gooooooodddddd, he’s so y, like, where the hell did you even find him?!”

Jongdae blinked a few times, “emmm – “

“Guys, just be together already, I beg you!” Baekhyun cried, and a few customers around them looked in their direction.

“Baekhyun, calm down,” Jongdae tried to talk some sense into his friend, feeling embarrassed for him.

“I can’t, Jongdae! You need to tell me every-freaking-thing that happened from the moment you woke up, I beg you, pleaseeeeeee ~~” Baekhyun put his hands together, as if praying, and leant across the table, almost landing in Jongdae’s kimchi.

“Yah, get away from my food!” the younger exclaimed, pushing his friend back into his seat. He sighed, and after taking some cabbage into his mouth, he told Baekhyun what happened in the morning.

“I swear,” the older murmured when he was done with his story, “I am your biggest shipper.”

“Dude, that’s creepy, stop.”

“I cannot.”

“Baekhyun,” Jongdae whined.

“Jongdae ~~,” Baekhyun whined back.

“I hate you so much.”

“You wish,” the older smirked, and Jongdae only chuckled.

He freaking hated Baekhyun.

•••

“I freaking hate my life,” Jongdae mumbled a day later, standing next to Myeong. This time, the horse seemed even bigger and taller than two days ago.

“You’re overreacting,” Minseok shrugged, waiting patiently for Jongdae to get onto the horse.

“What if I actually get a panic attack this time?”

“You won’t”

“But what if I do.”

“Jongdae, you won’t have a panic attack.

“How do you know?”

Minseok’s eye twitched, “because I’ll kill you with my bare hands before you manage to get onto this freaking animal,” he mumbled under his breath, and then inhaled a large amount of air to calm himself.

“What are you mumbling?”

“Nothing, just trying to figure how to get you up there,” he replied, pointing at the saddle.

Jongdae sighed, “alright, alright,” he mumbled, and put his shaking hands on the saddle.

Minseok smiled softly to himself, and nearing the boy, he placed his hand over the younger’s. “Calm down,” he whispered, “I can hear your heartbeat,” he chuckled, “nothing bad is gonna happen, I promise. I’ll be here all the time. And if you get a panic attack, I’ll call the doctor.”

“Funny,” Jongdae mumbled, however, there was no humor in his voice.

“Okay, I have an idea, but you have to trust me, alright?”

Jongdae slowly nodded, not really sure.

Minseok rolled his eyes, but continued, “get on the horse,” he ordered. Jongdae whined, but after taking a deep breath in, he managed to throw himself on the animal.

“But he stinks so badly,” he mumbled, wrinkling his nose. Suddenly, he felt a touch on his tight, and a moment later warmth spread across his back, “Minseok?”

The older was sitting behind him, his arms on both sides of the younger, protecting him from falling down.

“Now, nothing can happen,” the older beamed, grabbing the rein, and fastened the horse, with a massive smile on his lips.

Jongdae felt his legs become cotton candy, and breath being knocked out of his lungs. He went pale, and his vision blurred for a moment. Then, everything stopped.

“Jongdae?” he heard Minseok’s soft whisper behind him, “are you alright?”

“I really don’t wanna do it anymore,” he mumbled, feeling sick from fear.

“Yah, it’s alright,” Minseok murmured against his ear, “everything’s fine. You see. You’re doing amazing. It’s really not that bad. Nothing’s gonna happen. You’re doing so well, Jongdae,” he kept on whispering into Jongdae’s ear, rubbing small circles on the palm of the younger’s right hand, trying to calm him down. When he put his left hand over Jongdae’s chest and felt how incredibly fast the other’s heart was beating, he placed a soft kiss on his neck, then another one, and another one, from time to time whispering soothing words.

After a few moments, Jongdae relaxed, and gave in to the older’s touch. He smiled softly, and rested his head on Minseok’s shoulder.

“Thank you,” he whispered quietly, enjoying the moment.

“Do you wanna get down?”

Jongdae bit on his bottom lip, “no,” he mumbled, “I gotta get rid of his stupid fear.”

Minseok smiled against Jongdae’s soft skin, and leaving the last butterfly kiss, he rasied his head, and looking at the younger’s face, he smiled wider, “do you wanna see something?”

“Huh?” Jongdae raised an eyebrow.

“Wait a moment,” he mumbled, and jumped on the ground.

“Yah!” Jongdae exclaimed, “don’t leave me here!”

“I won’t,” Minseok laughed, “you gotta move, Jongdae. I’ll sit in the front, so you can hold onto me. I think you might feel more secure this way.”

The younger thought for a moment, and the idea actually made sense to him, “oh, sure,” he nodded, and slowly moved as far in the saddle as he could.

“Ready?” Minseok asked, after making himself comfortable. Jongdae only nodded, tightly wrapping his hands around the older’s waist, “just don’t tickle.”

“Oh, you’re ticklish?” Jongdae smiled mischievously, but before he managed to check, Minseok fastened the horse again, and the younger only managed to put a death grip around the other.

•••

“Wow,” Jongdae gasped, looking down at the city below him, “I’ve never realized how wonderful the view is.”

They were standing on one of the tops of Mt. Hollywood, looking down at the city stretching below them.

“I guess you just weren’t looking,” Minseok smiled, looking at the boy.

“I guess.”

“The view is even better at sunset.”

“I guess I’ll have to come back, and check.”

“Wanna come back tonight?” Minseok asked, biting his lower lip.

Jongdae smiled lightly, and looked to his left, to look at the boy standing next to him. Minseok’s hair was being disturbed by a light wind, his complexion was glowing in the sun.

“Sure,” he replied, adverting his gaze back on the city and the ocean in the distance.

•••

“Omg!” Baekhyun screamed through the phone, “Chanyeol! Our Jongdae has a date!”

Jongdae rolled his eyes, drying his hair with his towel, “stupid, it’s not a date, we’re just – “

“Going out together, to stargaze or whatever, watch sunset, hold hands, kiss, and – “

“Baekhyun!” Jongdae exclaimed, a light pink coloring his cheeks, “we’re just going out, that’s it.”

“But you’re going out together,” he heard Chanyeol’s voice.

He sighed, defeated, “I gotta go.”

“Is Minnie there to pick you up?” Baekhyun squeaked, and Jongdae pulled a face.

“Don’t call him that,” he said, ‘only I can call him that,’ “and no, he’s not here, we’re meeting at Griffith, I’m just done with listening to both of you, have fun doing nothing tonight.”

“Have fun, and get some tonight, Jongdae! Remember about pr –,“ Chanyeol was screaming, but Jongdae ended the call, throwing the phone on his bed.

He sighed, and started putting some clothes on. He chose black skinny jeans, white t-shirt and black jacket on top. He grabbed his phone, wallet and car keys, and ran down.

“Jongdae?” he heard his mother’s voice coming from her office.

“Yes?”

He looked him up and down when he entered the room, “are you going somewhere?”

“Oh, yeah, just going to meet with a friend,” he shrugged.

“Where are you going?”

“Why?” he laughed, but answered anyway, “Griffith Observatory, mum, you don’t have to worry.”

“Who are you meeting if I may ask?”

“Why do you ask so many questions? With Minseok.”

“Min – “ his mother started, but a loud squeak introduced her. Half a second later Irene was standing next to Jongdae.

“Minseok?!” she exclaimed, “you are the reason he couldn’t meet with me tonight?! You?!”

Jongdae smirked, “oh, Irene, if only you know,” he mumbled, quiet enough so his mother wouldn’t hear him, “I won,” he mouthed, “I’ll be going mum, don’t wanna be late,” he smiled towards the woman, and after giving her a kiss on a cheek, and sending a winner’s smile in his sister’s direction, he left the house.

 

To : BBCream

 

Irene’s just learnt she lost.

 

From : BBCream

 

God, Jongdae, couldn’t you tell me you were telling her? Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll) I’d come by! (┳◇┳)

 

To : BBCream

 

Sorry, it was an accident.

 

From : BBCream

 

Her face was an accident, Jongdae. (

 

To : BBCream

 

Dude, you’re still talking about my sister, cut it.

 

From : BBCream

 

Sorry, but you know she’s not you’re sister to me, but Public Enemy #1. ^(`ω´ ^ψ

 

Jongdae sighed, rolling his eyes. He chuckled, and started his car.

 

From : BBCream

 

Have fun tonight, and remember, GTM mission accomplished, time for FTM! Use protection kids! Kisses – BBMamaBanana! ˶Ɛ˵

 

To : BBCream

 

The is BBMamaBanana, Byun? (ʘʘ)

 

From : BBCream

 

Shhhh, don’t worry your little head, sweety. Leave it all to mama. (⌒o⌒)

 

To : BBCream

 

Baekhyun, you’re scaring me. You were watching too many #TooMuchIsTooMuch #EnoughIsEnough

 

From :  BBCream

 

Σ(TT)

 

Jongdae threw his phone on the passager’s seat, and ignored any more incoming message.

Forty minutes later he was parking his car at the parking below the observatory, and when he realized he had 10 unread messages from Baekhyun, he promised himself to block the boy.

When he reached the yard in front of the massive, white building, there were many people taking last pictures in the daily light, or getting ready to watch sunset. He smiled to himself, feeling the cool wind hit his face and ruffle his hair. He took a deep breath in, feeling his lungs with fresh air. He looked around, and felt incredibly calm.

“Hey,” he heard a familiar voice behind him, and when he turned around, Minseok was standing in front of him.

“Hello,” he smiled at the older. ‘God, do you always gotta look so good?’ he thought to himself, looking the other up and down.

Minseok chuckled, “I guess,” he shrugged, and Jongdae blushed.

“Please, tell me I didn’t say it out loud.”

“Sorry, love, lying is bad. And you don’t look bad yourself, so,” he shrugged again, with a smile adorning his face.

“Excuse me?! Not bad?! I look freaking amazing!” he exclaimed, running a hand through his hair. Minseok only his upper lip, and winked, “god, Minseok, stop flirting with me!” Jongdae threw his arms up, passing the boy. Minseok only laughed, and followed suit.

At first, they were walking in silence, which was not comfortable at all. Rather awkward. Without Wendy, horses, or alcohol around, it felt like they had little to none to talk about.

“Do you take all of your students here?” Jongdae asked, and already felt like facepalming at himself.

Minseok looked at him with a raised eyebrow, before realization hit him, and a small smile appeared on his lips, “you’re my only one.”

“Only one what?” Jongdae asked dumbfounded, and cursed his brain for acting so stupid.

“Student,” the older smiled, “I don’t give lessons,” he shrugged.

Jongdae frowned, “then why did you agree to teach me?”

“I don’t know,” Minseok smiled, “maybe because I found you cute?”

Jongdae blushed, and looked at the ground.

“Now it’s your turn,” Minseok continued, and Jongdae felt his gaze on himself. He looked up at the other boy confused.

“Turn to what?” he asked.

“Tell me the truth why you wanted to take the lessons?” he smirked, and Jongdae blushed again.

“Oh god,” he hid his face in his hands, “god is testing me, I am sure,” he mumbled, and Minseok laughed softly, “you have a really nice laugh, you know,” Jongdae said out of blue, and now it was Minseok’s turn to blush slightly.

“Why, thank you,” he mumbled shyly, “but yah!” he exclaimed a moment later, “don’t change the subject! Tell me!”

“Alright, alright, Baekhyun came up with the idea!” he confessed, “like, from the very beginning Irene and I had our eyes on you, and Baekhyun figured that I’d actually be able to get close to you faster than Irene if I took the lessons,” he finished, embarrassed.

“Interesting,” Minseok mumbled, “is that why Irene is constantly texting me and asking me out?”

“She’s what ?!” Jongdae yelled, and a group that was passing them gave them a look, “what a witch!” he continued, throwing his hands up.

Minseok only chuckled and laughed at the younger’s behavior, “sibling rivalry?”

“If only!”

“So, I was just a trophy?” the older chuckled, and Jongdae stopped dead in his track, his gaze following Minseok’s figure. “Huh?” the other mumbled, when he realized the younger was not following him, “Jongdae? Are you alright?” he asked, looking down.

“Don’t say that,” Jongdae mumbled, and Minseok raised an eyebrow, “it’s not like that, I swear!”

Minseok smiled softly, “yah, that’s alright, don’t beat yourself over it. Let’s go, we gotta make it up there before the sun starts setting,” he said, and turning around started walking up again.

Jongdae bit on his lip, terrified. He pulled out his phone, and quickly texted Baekhyun.

 

To : BBCream

 

What do I do if I up?

 

The answer was instant

 

From : BBCream

 

What happened, Jongdae?! TALK TO ME! _

 

To : BBCream

 

I told him about Irene and I … he just called himself a trophy … Baekhyun, what the do I do?!

 

From : BBCream

 

Shiiiitttttt ~~~~~~ ABORT MISSION! -`д´-

 

To : BBcream

 

Baekhyun, you er, it’s not funny !

 

From : BBCream

 

But I don’t know what to do! (_)

 

From : BBCream

 

For God’s sake, Jongdae, grow a pair and just talk to him – Chanyeol

 

From : BBCream

 

The giant stole my phone, sorry. ()

 

From : BBCream

 

But he might be right. ^^

 

From : BBCream

 

Do it.

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes, and shut his phone down again, feeling that Baekhyun might start spamming him. He sighed, and jogging up quickly, he joined Minseok. The older was quiet, looking straight ahead.

Twenty minutes later, which felt like forever to Jongdae, they reached the spot, in which they stood a few hours earlier. Minseok sat down on the ground, letting his legs hang down from the cliff; Jongdae followed suit.

The sun started setting, and Jongdae was cursing himself. The scenery was breath-taking. But it would be so much better if he knew what he stood on.

“Are you mad?” he whispered, not daring to look at the other.

“Would you ask about the lessons if it wasn’t for the fact I gave Irene my number?”

“No,” he answered honestly.

Minseok kept quiet for a moment, before he asked again, “why?”

“Because I am ing afraid of horses, Minseok,” he whined.

The older looked at him, amused, but Jongdae didn’t see it, and continued, “I’d never let Baekhyun talk me into it! I’d find a different way, or I’d just drool over you from a distance.”

“You were drooling over me?” Minseok laughed, and Jongdae blushed.

“Overstatement, Minnie, overstatement, get into the story,” he mumbled.

“Minnie?” the other kept on teasing, “it’s the second time you call me that.”

Jongdae blushed even more, “s-sorry,” he stuttered, and cursed at himself again.

“I was ready to ask Wendy for your number, the day you asked about the lessons,” Minseok confessed suddenly, and Jongdae looked at him bewildred.

“What?”

Minseok looked at him from the side, smiling softly, “I told you, I found you cute.”

Jongdae chuckled, “I’m gonna kill Baekhyun.”

“I’m gonna thank him.”

“What for?!”

“You’ve no idea how good you look on a horse, love,” Minseok smirked, and winked at the younger.

Jongdae started laughing, and Minseok only looked at him, admiring the view.

“You’ll never see me sitting on that beast ever again!”

“Oh, I wouldn’t throw words on the wind so easily, Jongdae.”

•••

Two hours later the sky was jet black, painted with millions of stars, and the two of them were sitting on a bench, looking at the city.

“This is so,” Jongdae started, but then stopped, at loss of words.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

“The city looks so different from up here.”

“Now, it truly looks like a city of angels,” Minseok whispered.

“I think it looks as if it was burning. I look at the city, and the city is gold,” he mumbled, not being able to advert his gaze from the sea of lights spreading beneath him.

Minseok looked to his right, and a soft smile speared on his lips, as his eyes landed on the younger’s face, “I look at you, and I see gold,” he whispered quietly, and Jongdae turned his head, to look at him.

“Have you said anything?” he asked, and his eyes reflected the lights of the city.

Minseok leant in, decreasing the distance between them. He stopped when his nose brushed Jongdae’s, and after giving the younger’s one last glance, and slowly put his lips against the younger’s.

The kiss was a different to their previous one. This one was slowly, unsure, and sweet. Their lips were barely touching, learning how to work together. Minseok slid one hand under Jongdae’s jacket, and placed it one the small of the other’s back, pulling him slightly forward. Jongdae wrapped one hand around Minseok’s neck, the other buried in his hair. Minseok’s other hand was resting on Jongdae’s tight, and he was drawing small patterns with his thumb.

After a moment, Jongdae got impatient. He felt like they acted like 13 years old middle school kids. He pushed Minseok’s hand off his knee, and threw his leg over the older’s, sitting himself on Minseok’s laps. The raven haired boy caught the clue instantly, and depending the kiss, he wrapped his hand tighter around Jongdae’s waist, pulling him closer, then rested both of his hands on the younger’s hips.

Jongdae pulled away, in need of air, and rested his forehead against Minseok’s, smiling at the other.

 

I looked at the city and the city was gold.

I looked in your eyes and they held all the gold of the world.


UPDATE! YAY! LOVE ME NOW! just kidding xD 

Guess who got their computer back! (yes, the one I drowned in coffee two months ago) And guess who's gotta give it back to have it checked once again! 100 points to the lady in pink, yes, that's me, I'll have to give iit back on Monday, and I'll have no computer so that's why I'm posting an update now :)

now, focus, muffins - do we end the story here, or do we aim for one more chapter? :) I leave the decision to you ! cause yeah, theoretically that'd be the end :)

Thank you to everyone who read this, who subscribed, and who showed love to this story ! It was so random, and it turned amazing, thank you everyone ! 

East your veggies, drink water, and sleep well! ~~ badblood

 

* song by Little Mix - A.D.I.D.A.S