Sunrises, Mothers, and Pregnancy Cravings

Let me ride your horse

Sunrises, Mothers, and Pregnancy Cravings

•••

From: Meanie Minnie

 

Where the hell are you?! (╬⓪益⓪)

 

To: Meanie Minnie

 

On the beach.

 

From: Meanie Minnie

 

Jongdae, I’ve been looking for you for the past thirty minutes, where the are you?! [⑇⨀ེ⌓⨀ེ•⑇]

 

To: Meanie Minnie

 

From the pier to the right. I’m sitting by the shore.

 

From: Meanie Minnie

 

Don’t move! Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ

•••

Jongdae was sitting on a cold sand, nightly cool water brushing over his feet. He put his phone back into his pocket and looked ahead.

The sky was still dark at the horizon, but the moon was barely there, as morning was quickly approaching. Behind his back, to the East, the sky above the tall buildings of Santa Monica was gaining more and more colors, quickly pushing the night away.

“Jongdae!”

Minseok’s voice reached his ears, and the call sounded like a thunder in the calmness around him. So he only raised his arms and waved at the older, not minding getting up.

“Finally!” the older gasped, sitting next to him, “are you out of your mind?! What the hell are you doing here?!”

“I like coming here to think,” he confessed, placing his hands over his knees.

“At four am?!”

“Yhy,” Jongdae hummed, smiling at the older.

“You are so ing weird, I swear. Don’t you know the meaning of sleep?” Minseok mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Jongdae only smiled wider, and rested his head on Minseok’s shoulder.

“I didn’t think you’d come, you know.”

“You texted me at an ungodly hour, telling me you’re on a beach, alone, and you think I wouldn’t come? I was freaking out! Normal people don’t do such things.”

“Well, you did say I sounded like trouble,” Jongdae pointed, chuckling.

Minseok looked taken aback, but them followed suit, laughing softly.

“You sure are trouble, Dae.”

After that, there was a moment of a peaceful silence between them, until Minseok decided to break it.

“You do know the sun is rising behind our backs, right?”

Jongdae chuckled, and yawned, “I might look like a moron at times, but I am, in fact, a very clever person. So, yes, Minseok, I am aware of the fact that the sun is rising on the East.”

“Okay, Mr. Einstein, then why are we sitting here?”

“Because I prefer watching the end of a night to the beginning of a day.”

“Poetic, I must say.”

“It does happen at times,” Jongdae laughed, closing his eyes.

“How did you get here?”

“Uber.”

“How were you planning on getting back?”

“Subway. I like watching people.”

“.”

Jongdae straightened his back and punched Minseok slightly on the arm, “that’s not what I mean!” he exclaimed, and the older burst out laughing.

“I know, I know! Let’s not get violent here!” he said, putting his hands between him and Jongde, “did you get any sleep tonight?”

“You don’t buy a person coffee at midnight and ask them such questions, Minnie,” Jongdae smirked, but then yawned and rubbed his eyes, which Minseok found beyond adorable.

“Let’s go, I’ll take you home. You need a rest.”

“I’m fine, don’t baby me.”

“I will baby you, because you act like a baby,” Minseok pointed, leading them to his car.

“You were saying something else hours ago,” Jongdae mumbled, rolling his eyes, “oh, sorry, you were too busy pushing your tongue down my throat to speak.”

Minseok pulled an offended face, “I do not remember you complaining.”

“Fair enough,” Jongdae chuckled, and wrapping an arm around the older he put his hand into the back pocket of Minseok’s jeans.

“And what are you, excuse me, doing?” Minseok chuckled.

“Just checking,” he wiggled his eyebrows, giving Minseok’s a squeeze.

They were nearing Minseok’s car; the older grabbed Jongdae’s wrist and pushed him slightly onto the front mask. Jongdae smirked, and spreading his legs to let Minseok stand in between them, he bit on his bottom lip.

“This is not a place,” the older whispered, and leant forward to press a kiss on the other’s lips. He wrapped his hands around Jongdae’s neck, pulling him closer to himself, and felt the younger’s fingers tightly grabbing his hips.

Jongdae moaned quietly, enjoying the moment. He couldn’t get enough of Minseok, his touches, his lips, his tongue, the way he tasted and the way he smelled of honey.

Jongdae loved honey.

Minseok suddenly pulled away, and both of them took deep breaths in. He then pressed his forhead against the younger’s, and first rays of the sun fell on them.

“About that date,” Jongdae mumbled, smiling like an idiot, “is the offer still standing or did I ruin my chance?”

Minseok laughed and swallowed, “you did waste it, but I’m gonna give you one more. Thursday at midnight, don’t oversleep.”

“I wouldn’t dare,” he giggled, pressing one last chased kiss on Minseok’s lips, before getting out of the older’s embrance and getting into the car.

•••

“You’ve got to be ting me,” Baekhyun gasped, a few pieces of half eaten cookies falling onto the grass.

“Beakhyun, for ’s sake, you’re disgusting,” Jongdae replied from his spot in a hammock, pulling a face at his friend.

Baekhyun quickly collected himself, swallowing everything he had in his mouth in one go (and almost choking to death), and then with wide eyes he repeated,

“You’ve got to be ting me!”

“Am not,” Jongdae shrugged, but there was a tug smile ghosting on his lips.

“Jongdae, I am so proud of you!” the older yelled, causing Mrs. Kim to look at them from the other side of the garden.

“Be quiet, you idiot!” Jongdae scolded him, and sat up. That’d be it for his afternoon nap.

“How can I be quiet, oh my god, I am a genius!”

“You? Excuse me, how exactly?!”

“Everything because I made you sign up for that class with Mr. God, and I told him one or two things in a bar.”

"Okay, first, he was about to ask for my number anyway, so the only thing your stupid plan gave us was my embarrassment and near death, second, what the did you exactly tell him at the bar?” Jongdae looked down at Baekhyun suspiciously, wrinkling his nose.

“Oh, you know, one or two stories, who would remember such petty things!” the older brushed it off, shrugging, “well, I still think my amazing plan was a success, sooooo ~~~”

“Whatever,” Jongdae signed, lying back down.

“Are you going to invite him to the party, then?”

“First, no, second, stop calling it a party, it’ll be only the four of us, what party is that?”

“First, you should; second, you’re so lame! Your parents will be on the other side of the planet, we can send Wendy for a sleepover or something, and just lock Irene with your dogs, and we have the whole house to ourselves! Plus, I’ve heard Luhan will be in town.”

“Luhan? The is he doing here again?”

“Apparently, Luhan didn’t take that second flight of his the following day –“

“He didn’t?!”

“Let me finish, for Pete’s sake!” Baekhyun threw his hands up, hating being interrupted, “yes, he did not take it, because, Sehunnie is coming to LA tomorrow,” he laughed, winking at Jongdae.

“I swear that guy is so whipped.”

“Look who’s speaking!”

“What about me?!” Jongdae whined, “don’t bring me into it! I wouldn’t do such a thing!”

“Of course, you’d just follow Minseok anywhere straight away,” Baekhyun laughed, but a moment later was hit in the face with Jongdae’s bare feet. “Ugh, dude, that’s disgusting!”

“Just like your lack of brain.”

“Just like your lack of brain,” Baekhyun mimicked, wiping his face, “I gotta admit, your comebacks are as always on point. What are we? 10 again?”

“What are we? 10 again?” Jongdae mimicked back, to which Baekhyun only made a face.

“I swear, the moment you and Minseok make it official I’m gonna tell him all of your embarrassing stories.”

“Wait till I start telling yours,” Jongdae smirked, and Baekhyun only rolled his eyes.

“Fair enough. Not that we share most of them, I wouldn’t dig my own grave.”

“I’m glad we agree on this one.”

“Boys!” Jongdae’s mother called out, “lunch is ready!”

“Food! I’m coming!” Baekhyun yelled excitedly, and got up with a speed of light.

Jongdae only chuckled, watching his friend disappearing inside the house.

“Maybe a little party wouldn’t be such a bad idea?” he thought to himself, and followed the older, considering all the pros and cons.

•••

“Mom!” Jongdae yelled from outside, “we’re going to be late, hurry up!”

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” the woman shouted back, leaving the house with a purse in her hand.

“I can’t believe you made me carry all of your heavy luggage, and you’re left with only a purse!” he whined, “I am not a slave, I am your son!”

“Stop whining, we are running out of time,” the woman said, opening the car door.

“And who’s fault is that! Because definitely not mine!” Jongdae barked, frowning.

He was about to get into the car, both him and his mother mumbling swears under their breaths, when a familiar car stopped next to their driveway. “Huh?”

“Oppa!” he heard Wendy’s voice calling from behind him and a second later the girl passed him and started jumping around Minseok, who had just gotten out of the car.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, dumbfounded.

“Well, it’s nice to see you, too, Jongdae,” the older sent him a smile worth millions, and Jongdae’s knees almost gave up.

“Jongdae, if I am late, I am taking your allowance!” he heard his mother voice coming from inside the car, and he rolled his eyes. Minseok only chuckled quietly from where he stood.

“Well, if you don’t wanna be late so much, you should’ve taken more time applying that stupid make up!”

“Jongdae!”

“Mother!”

“Get your ing inside the car, or I swear –“ she started yelling, getting out of the car, when her eyes landed on Minseok, and she suddenly went quiet, smiling brightly.

“Minseok, is it?” she spoke, her voice soft and calm.

“Yes, ma’am,” the older bowed slightly, and Jongdae snorted.

“Behave yourself son,” the woman warned, “why cannot you be so polite.”

“Why cannot you be less annoying.”

“When I’m back, I am taking your allowance.”

“What a shame, look who’s holding your credit card, tho,” he laughed, waving his mother’s card in front of her nose.

“Ugh, you child of a satan!”

“Not satan, just you,” Jongdae sent his mother an angelic smile, and turned to Minseok, “so, what are you doing here?”

“Picking your sister up for her lesson, since apparently you’re busy being a slave driver again,” he laughed, and Jongdae’s mother only sighed loudly.

“Well, we’re both in this together now,” Jongdae pointed, winking at Minseok.

“I guess. But you’d better go now, if you wanna make it on time,” the older suggested.

“Sir, yes, sir!” Jongdae saluted, and before he entered the car he turned to look at the other boy once more, “see you at midnight,” he threw, and closed the door with a loud bang.

“Why cannot you be like him, Jongdae?” his mother asked, looking outside the window, as they were exiting the gate.

“Wow, mom, seriously? That actually hurt!” Jongdae pretended to be hurt.

“You know what I mean son. You need to grow up, start behaving more of your age and less like a teenager.”

“How about instead of telling me how I should behave, you take a moment to see how I actually do? And then comment on all the flows that I have?”

“Baby,” the woman cooed, “I am not saying this because I want to be mean.”

“You are always mean, mother, I mean, Irene had to take it after someone!”

The woman laughed softly and then said again, “I just want you to find someone nice for yourself. And if you keep on acting out of the line, it might be hard. I don’t want you to end up alone, or with someone who’ll treat you bad.”

“Oh my god, mother!” Jongdae whined, tightening his hold on a steering wheel, “why are you having this conversation right now?! Why are we having it in the first place?! Don’t worry about me! I can manage on my own!”

“Can you? Jongdae I do know your preferences are rather different –“

“Oh my god, mom, stop being embarrassing.”

“Boys will always be boys, and it doesn’t matter if you’re dating them as a girl or a boy yourself.”

“If you don’t shut up, I will make you walk to the airport.”

“I just want you to be happy.”

“Great, now let’s finish this topic. Better, let’s finish talking. No more talking for the next fifty years!”

“I know about Irene and that you had a crush on all of the boys she would bring home.”

Jongdae hit the brakes, as the red light appeared in front of them.

“Why are we having this conversation, mom?”

“Because I fear for you, Dae,” she said, caressing his hair, “I want you to be happy.”

“If I tell you that I am kinda seeing someone, will it make you happy?” he asked, and his mother’s eyes lit up instantly.

“Are you?!”

“God is testing me,” he mumbled, and took a turn to the left.

“Who is it? Do I know him?”

“Mom, you’re making me feel very uncomfortable.”

“Jongdae, tell your mother! I do have a right to know!”

“No! No, you don’t, leave me alone!”

“Jongdae ~~~” his mother started whining, and Jongdae started questioning his whole existence.

“You are the worst,” he mumbled, “it’s Minseok, and now shut up.”

His mother’s jaw dropped, and her eyes widened, “you’ve got to be ting me!” she exclaimed and Jongdae almost chocked on his saliva.

“What did you just say?!” he yelled, looking at her surprised.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she quickly apologized, still shocked, “but did you just say you are seeing Minseok? The stable boy Minseok?”

“Emm, yeah, and?”

“The one Irene is talking about 24/7 Minseok?”

“She’s what?!” Jongdae’s voice jumped a few octaves higher, but then he laughed, “not this time, mother, not this time. I called dibs, plus, he doesn’t play for her team.”

“Are you sure?”

“Oh, believe me, I am! I’ve checked it more than once,” he laughed, but then quickly stopped as he realized how it must have sounded to his mother, “no, no, no, no, no! That was not what I meant!” he quickly added, seeing the mixed feelings on his mother’s face.

“I hope so, son,” she wrinkled her nose, “what happenes behind closed doors, should stay there. I don’t wanna hear about your life.”

Jongdae whined, “but that’s not what I meant!”

“Of course son, of course.”

Jongdae groaned, and then did a small happy dance, as his saving came in a shape of a massive LAX sign.

•••

When the clock half past eleven, Jongdae grabbed his car keys, and leaving the burning house behind him, he opened the door and almost screamed, when outside he saw Minseok, with his hand raised up, ready to knock.

“Oh my god,” he mumbled, putting a hand over his heart, “you almost gave me a heart attack.”

“Emmm, sorry?” Minseok raised an eyebrow, “are you alright?”

“Uff, yeah, sure, but what are you doing here? Again,” Jongdae asked, confused.

“Emm… I came to pick you up? Since we’re going on a date –“

“WHAT?!” Irene’s high pitched yell rang through the house, and Jongdae sighed deeply.

“And the hell broke loose,” he mumbled, turning around to face his sister. She was fuming.

“What the ?!” she yelled in Jongdae’s face, throwing her hands up.

“Told you, you lost, now shut the up and take care of Wendy,” he ordered, taking his jacket.

“Oh, no, no, no, mister! You ain’t going anywhere! This is not over!”

To Jongdae’s surprise, Minseok wrapped an arm around his waist, “I believe you are not the one to decide, Irene,” he said, and the girl’s jaw dropped, “we’ll be back late, don’t wait,” Minseok smiled, leading Jongdae out, “oh,” he mentioned, stopping, “and you might want to take care of that wine stain on the floor that Wendy has just done,” he giggled and closed the door behind them.

“Hashtag life savior,” Jongdae mumbled, Minseok’s hand still around him.

“Your sister has quite an annoying voice,” the older pointed, and Jongdae burst out laughing.

“Oh, you’d get along with Baekhyun,” he mentioned and got into the car.

“Why?”

“He’d appreciate your mean comments about my sister,” Jongdae chuckled.

“I didn’t mean to be mean, just… honest?” the boy shrugged, but a moment later they both burst out laughing.

“I was thinking of getting you flowers,” Minseok said suddenly, blushing, “but then, again, we’re going to Dunkin Donuts, and it just seemed a bit off,” he mumbled, as if rethinking whether it was a matter worth mentioning.

Jongdae looked at him for a moment, smirking to himself, before he laughed wholeheartedly, “you’re cute, but no flowers. I’m allergic to them.”

“What?” Minseok frowned, “but… your garden… your house… flowers…everywhere…,” he was murmuring.

“My family just really hates me. I bet you, they made a bet over how long I can live there. I’m sure my mother put the most money into it, as she started planting more and more of them, as if trying to get rid of me as soon as possible. Over my dead body.”

“Ehm, okay, but,” Minseok frowned, “if you’re allergic to them, shouldn’t you be like… dying?” he asked, and then wrinkled his nose at the choice of words.

“Sure, but when I was younger I was getting these special injections every few weeks, and now I take medicine. Tho, I believe living with only half of these flowers wouldn’t harm me, and would actually make my life much easier.”

“Your family is really weird, Jongdae,” Minseok chuckled, “I’m sorry, but… you’re one weird pack.”

“My mother is probably already planning our wedding, so get used to it,” he giggled, and Minseok chocked.

“She’s what?!” he exclaimed, his eyes getting wider.

“Flight from LA to Seoul is quite long, old lady needs to kill the time somehow,” the younger only shrugged, looking outside the window.

“What the have I gotten myself into, Jongdae?” Minseok chuckled, placing a hand on the other’s knee.

“Oh, you’ve signed up for lots and lots of fun, that I can promise. You’ve booked yourself a whole family package,” he smiled brightly, grabbing Minseok’s hand and guiding it up his thigh.

“We’re here,” Minseok mumbled, stopping the car at an empty parking lot.

“What a shame,” Jongdae whispered, “and it was just getting interesting,” he blew a raspberry and exited the car.

•••

“What do you want?” Minseok asked, standing by a bring orange and pink menu board above the sleepy cashier.

“Weren’t you two here a few nights ago?” the boy asked, trying to hide a yawn.

“Indeed, my friend,” Jongdae nodded, smiling brightly.

“Insomnia?” the cashier asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m three months pregnant, I do have my cravings,” Jongdae replied nonchalantly, and Minseok chocked on his own saliva, as the cashier’s eyes grew wide in shock and confusion, “darling, I want Americano with double sugar, brown one tho, it’s healthier, and three donuts, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate,” he ordered, leaning against Minseok’s arm.

“Emmm… what he said, make it two Americanos, tho,” the older mumbled, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

“Sure,” the young boy mumbled, looking Jongdae up and down, “you sure he’s alright?” he whispered to Minseok, but the older only shrugged helplessly.

“What are you whispering there?” Jongdae asked, raising an eyebrow.

Minseok looked down at him and sighed, “oh, nothing, love, nothing, just ordering one more donut for you,” he smiled brightly, and sent the cashier a beginning look.

“Special of the day, on the firm,” the young boy smiled, quickly preparing their order.

When everything was ready and standing on the tray, the boy leant closer to Minseok while giving him the order and whispered, “good luck, man.”

The stable boy only looked at him half apologetically, half embarrassed, and sighed, nodding his head.

When he placed the tray in front of Jongdae, the younger only smiled brightly like an angel at him, and giggled.

“What the was that, Jongdae?” Minseok asked, and the younger brushed it off.

“Oh, come on, Minseok! This kid spends his whole nights here, getting bored to death! I have just brought him some entertainment. And we got a donut for free,” he shrugged, and Minseok frowned.

“No we didn’t?”

“Oh, but we did,” the younger smirked, and taking the recite from the tray, he pointed to it, “you see, he only counted two coffees and, oh, two donuts. Better for us, we got two donuts free,” he giggled like a child, pushing the recite into his pocket, “oh, my, chill!” he laughed, taking a sip of his coffee.

“What are you even made of, Jongdae?” the older asked, laughing softly.

“Candy floss and rainbows,” the other smiled, and took a bite of the strawberry donut. A moan left his lips, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, “god, I love them,” he mumbled, and Minseok only rested his head on his hands, watching the younger.

“What do you do, Jongdae?” he finally asked, also talking a sip of his coffee. He wrinkled his nose at the sweet taste, and quickly realized he drank Jongdae’s double sweetened one.

“Huh?” the boy hummed over another bite, “what do you mean?”

“Like, school-wise? Work wise?”

“Oh, real talk time, isn’t it?” he laughed, putting the donut down.

“I guess it’d be nice to get to know each other a bit better,” Minseok shrugged, smiling.

“Oh, I think we know each other well enough,” Jongdae laughed, but after calming down he straightened his back and placed his hands on the table, “I major in Human Rights, my minor is History,” he replied, and Minseok raised his eyebrows, surprised, “wow, the reaction speaks for itself,” Jongdae laughed, “did you think I only spend my life drinking Starbucks, and acting like a hipster?”

“What? No, of course, not. But… human rights? History? That’s just… really impressive. I wouldn’t expect…”

“Me to take something like this?” Jongdae asked, smirking, “I get that a lot.”

Minseok chuckled, “you really are something.”

“I’ve heard that as well,” Jongdae replied, leaning back in his seat. “So,” he started again, “what about you?”

“Me? I graduate, did my master in business, and now I’m working in my father’s stables,” he shrugged, smiling, “nothing special.”

“You’ve done business, and you work in stables?” Jongdae asked surprised.

“Not really my thing. I’m good working with the animals. And having done that, maybe one day I’ll just set one myself,” he smiled.

“A stable?”

“Yes.”

“Full of horses?”

“That’s what stables are for, Jongdae, horses.”

“I don’t think we can see each other anymore,” Jongdae replied, and Minseok burst out laughing.

“Maybe that’d do good to your fear,” Minseok suggested.

“I think it’d sooner give me a heart attack than anything else.”

“Oh, come on, you’re overreacting.”

“You’ve seen me on a horse, thank you. I am saying good bye to living horses for the rest of my life,” Jongdae raised his hands up, doing a cross.

“What other horses are there?” Minseok asked, and a smirk was playing on his lips.

Jongdae blushed slightly, as he felt the older’s hands brush over his knee under the table, and exclaimed loudly, in a slightly high pitched voice, “PONNIES IN A SHOPPING CENTRE, MINSEOK!”

The older burst out laughing, and Jongdae went red like a beetroot, as the cashier boy and a few of other nightly customers looked in their direction. He lowered himself in the seat, hiding his face behind his hands.

“Oh, Jongdae,” Minseok chuckled, coming down from his high, “that was amazing.”

“Shut up.”

“You’re so cute.”

“I am never ever coming back here.”

“Are you sure? I bet the cashier boy would like to meet your baby.”

Our baby, love,” Jongdae mumbled, taking a bite of a donut.

“Our? Is there anything I should know about? I don’t remember having you under-, or above me at any point,” he winked, smirking, and Jongdae blushed again.

“God hates me, I swear,” he hissed, and Minseok laughed again.

“I cannot wait until I see you on one of those ponies, tho,” he giggled, and Jongdae sighed, defeated.

“Over my dead body.”

“Oh, come on, love! Someone has to take our child there!”

“I am giving it up for adoption.”

“That’s cruel!” Minseok gasped, placing a hand over his heart.

“Well, happens,” Jongdae shrugged, stuffing his mouth with more donuts.

“Wow, you really do like sugar.”

“I live in a cruel world, Minseok, I need an escape,” Jongdae said, dramatic note lingering in his voice.

The older smirked, now taking Jongdae’s hand in his and playing with his fingers, “maybe I could do something about it, then, huh?” he whispered, looking at Jongdae up from under his long eyelashes, and the younger forgot how to breathe.

“You can do whatever you want,” he replied, and Minseok smirked, “but not when I’m eating,” Jongdae continued, pulling his hand away, and smirked himself at shocked Minseok.

“I see someone likes games.”

“Ugh, I hate them. I at all of them!” Jongdae sighed, and Minseok laughed again.

“Well, you for sure at ‘never have I ever’.”

“Don’t mention it.”

“Is there anything you haven’t done, or is this game an great way to get you drunk and submissive?” Minseok smirked, biting at his bottom lip suggestively.

“I am not answer the second question, but yes, there are a few things I haven’t done.”

“Like?”

“We’ll have to play for you to find out,” Jongdae smirked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Minseok only nodded, keeping a steady eye on the younger, and leant back in his chair, “challenge accepted.”

•••

“I must say, you surprised me,” Minseok confessed.

They were sitting on a front mask of Minseok’s car, looking up at a brightly shining neon sign of Dunkin Donuts.

“I did?”

“I’d never thought you’d be up for a date in a place like this,” he chuckled.

“Excuse me?” Jongdae whined, pretending to sound offended.

“Well, you look like taken out from a Vogue magazine in all of these designer clothes of yours!” Minseok pointed, laughing, “I bet even your underwear is branded.”

“You wanna check?” Jongdae wiggled his eyebrows, and they both laughed, “well, maybe I do look like a douche, or brat, but I prefer a date like this to a cliché movie or fancy dinner. Despite all of this,” he explained, looking at his clothes, “I am a pretty simple person. I prefer small and funny things to some big gestures,” he shrugged.

“And you don’t like flowers?”

“Oh god, no flowers. If you ever screw up and wanna apologize, just buy me food,” Jongdae laughed, and Minseok chuckled.

“Noted,” the older nodded, and a comfortable silence fell upon them.

“You still didn’t answer my question, Min.”

“Huh? What question?”

“What is your favorite Starbucks drink? Cuz next time I am picking the place, and it’s not gonna be Dunkin Donuts.”

“Eh?! I thought you like it?!”

“I like their donuts at midnight, but the coffee was terrible,” he made a grimace and Minseok laughed.

“Maybe because of your stupid healthy baby sugar?” he suggested, but Jongdae only rolled his eyes.

“Details, Minnie, details! So, next date is at Starbucks, no discussion on this topic,” Jongdae clapped his hands.

“How are you so sure I’d want another date?” Minseok smirked, but Jongdae only looked to his left, and his upper lip,

“Minnie, love, one, I know you enjoyed it, two, I do know very well that I got you interested. You’re curious of me, that’s why you’d want another date,” he whispered, caressing the older’s soft hair.

Minseok chuckled, but nodded, “you’re right. So, when’s the next date?”

“I’ll keep you updated,” Jongdae blew a kiss, and jumped off of the mask.

However, before he managed to take even a step, Minseok grabbed his wrist and pulled him back into his embrance, “don’t run away, Cinderella, the clock hasn’t midnight yet,” he whispered, and leant in to place a kiss on the younger’s lips. But Jongdae was quicker, and placing a hand on Minseok’s cheek, he stopped him from kissing him.

“Oh, but love,” he murmured, “I don’t do kissing on first dates,” he confessed, and upon placing a soft, butterfly kiss on the older’s kiss, he wiggled himself out of Minseok’s arms.

Minseok stood there dumbfounded for a few moments, blinking. Then, he chuckled.

“I must say,” he started, walking around the car to the driver’s door, “even tho, it feels like I am in control here, you somehow manage to be the one giving out the cards.”

“Of course,” Jongdae winked, “we’re playing by my rules, or we’re not playing at all,” he said, and got into the car.

“We’ll see about that,” Minseok mumbled, smirking.

 

The clock five am when they stopped by Jongdae’s house.

“Wanna stay over?” the boy asked the moment the car stood still.

“Huh? Why?” Minseok mumbled.

Jongdae chuckled, “it’s five in the morning. Stay over, rest well. I don’t want you to fall asleep behind the wheel.”

“Jongdae, you do realize it’ll take me, like, fifteen minutes to get home at this time, right?”

“Minseok, you do realize,” he repated in the same manner, “that it will take you much longer, because, I promise you, people are stupid and there are actually a whole bunch of them already on the streets? Like, I am not even kidding,” Jongdae got into the story, “I was once going to Disneyland, okay, and it was five in the morning, and there was a load of cars of highway,” he described.

Minseok raised an eyebrow, “you were going to Disneyland?” he asked, “at 5am?”

“Do you have even any idea how long it takes to get the Anaheim?!” Jongdae exclaimed, and Minseok chuckled, but then yawned. “Come on, stay over. I will make you a good breakfast in the morning, for putting up with me the whole night,” Jongdae smiled wholeheartedly, nodding into his house’s direction.

Minseok smiled softly, and nodded as well, turning the car off.

The quickly went through the front garden, and as quiet as possible made their way up the stairs to Jongdae’s room. When the younger closed the door behind them, Minseok right away pinned him to it, and whispered into his ear, “the date is officially over.”

Then, he pressed his lips against Jongdae’s, and a soft moan escaped the younger’s mouth.

“If you’re enjoying it so much, I don’t understand why you didn’t let me kiss you before,” Minseok mumbled against the other’s lips.

“Rules are rules, love.”

“Rules are to be broken.”

“And that’s what we’re doing now,” Jongdae laughed, but then stopped the moment he felt Minseok’s hands pulling on his t-shirt. He softly pushed Minseok away and grabbing his wrists, he pushed them away as well. Minseok sent him a questioning look, “I don’t do kissing on first dates, and you’d expect me to have right after them?” he laughed, straightening his clothes.

“Oh,” the older gasped, “I didn’t mean it like that,” he quickly said, “but… are you gonna sleep in your clothes?” he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“OH.MY.GOD!” Jongdae exclaimed, rolling his eyes, “yes, I am gonna sleep in my clothes! Different ones tho,” he added, looking at himself, “same with you, mister! You’re sleeping in my clothes!”

Minseok laughed, taking a step back, “ahh, my bad. I think I just really wanted to rip that jeans off of you.”

“Maybe next time,” Jongdae winked, and moved to his closet, to find something to fit the older.

When he got back with everything ready, he found Minseok standing by one of the shelves, looking at the pictures.

“Baekhyun and you seem pretty close,” Minseok pointed, as most of the pictures were of the two of them.

“Yeah, I guess. We have a whole lot of history,” Jongdae laughed, as if remembering something.

“I bet.”

“We met in a detention.”

“Oh.”

“Exactly,” he snorted, “alright, here, something to sleep in and a towel. You know where the bathroom is,” he smiled, giving Minseok all of the things. The older took them with a soft smile, and exited the room, going to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Jongdae grabbed his things and went to the other bathroom to take a quick shower. When he came back, Minseok was already sitting on his bed, hair dump, tired look on his face. He jumped on the bed next to the older, and sending him a bright smile wished him goodnight.



Hello ~

Good news, this is not the last chapter! I am running out of time (24h in a day are just not enough), and this chapter seems proper enough to be published, so I've decided to just give you this and I will just write one more (I hate this story, can you believe it was supposed to be a one shot?!) I hope you guys enjoy it ~ And well... welcome back after over 2 months ! :) Thank you for staying here and waiting ~ it means a lot to me <3 thank you for all the love you are showing this story ! <3 Please, take good care of yourselves loves, eat lots of veggies, drink water, and sleep a lot ~ and study hard! hahaha. Thank you guys, really ~

I am really glad I did not update earlier, because to be honest, this is the third or fourth version of the chapter. I wrote two others some time ago, but I deleted them. Then, I started writing the third one, but I deleted it as well, cleaning my computer. I am really glad I did. The two first ones were nothing but drama and , it would ruin the story. This one tho; after the two months and everything that happned the last four weeks, ahh, I think I needed some laugh as well, and I myself feel much better right now, so this is what this chapter turned out to be! I know it was a long break, but believe me, it was worth it. You wouldn't wanna read the previous ones heh ~~~

Love you all lots! Until the next update! (maybe finally really the last one hahaha)