Here Is Good Too

Let me ride your horse

[rated M for mature content]


Here Is Good Too

•••

A bell rang through the house.

“Baekhyun!” Jongdae yelled, “turn down the music, someone’s here!”

“But it’s BRITNEY !” the other shouted his lungs out, falling down on a couch with a hand over his heart.

Jongdae only rolled his eyes taking another sip from his bottle, and headed to open the door.

“Finally!” he exclaimed, upon spotting Chanyeol and Jongin standing in front of him with boxes of alcohol.

“How dare you start a party without us!” the youngest asked, raising an eyebrow, “you send us on a quest, and start partying? It hurts,” he gasped.

“For ’s sake, Jongin, get the hell in, or I’ll lock you out.”

“Bossy,” the younger mumbled.

“He’s getting ready for tonight,” Chanyeol whispered, and Jongdae hit him in the arm. Full force on. “Ouch!”

“What’s tonight?” Jongin asked.

“Nothing!”

“Baekhyun said Minseok would be coming,” the tallest winked, “you know, coming.”

“Ugh, dude, you nasty,” Jongin wrinkled his nose.

“Seriously, Jongin, out of all the possible things, it is my pun that disgusts you?”

“Kinda.”

Chanyeol only huhed and went into the kitchen to leave the alcohol in the fridge.

“I am so done with them,” Jongdae mumbled, “they are the biggest embarrassment of my life. I hate them. I hate you all.”

“You’re only saying that,” Jongin laughed, “you loooooooove us!” he wrapped his arms around the older, and smiled widely, “and you doooo love Baekhyun the most.”

“Ugh, don’t tell him that, I’m afraid he’d get even more unbearable. And believe me, I do have a perfect murder plan written down.”

“I guess you should burn it then, just in case,” Nini murmured and left Jongdae alone, following the taller into the kitchen. On his way, he took the beer Jongdae was holding out of the older’s hand and drank all of it in one go. “Dae! Blah! What kind of beer is it?!” he yelled from the other room, “it’s disgusting!”

“Because it’s vodka, you moron,” Jongdae mumbled, rolling his eyes.

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol started, sitting on the table and opening a can of Jack Daniels.

“Hmmm?” the older hummed, dancing in the living room.

“What happened to your jeans?”

“Huh?” Baekhyun frowned, looking down at his legs. Which were bare. “JONGDAE!” he yelled at the top of his lung, “where the are my jeans?!”

“How the do I know?” the younger asked, pouring himself another drink.

“You should be the one without jeans, not me!” Baekhyun pouted, looking helplessly around, “where are my jeans?!”

“How come he’s already this drunk?” Jongin asked, “we haven’t even started yet.”

“Well, we started at 11,” Jongdae explained, shrugging his shoulders, and giggling a bit.

Jongin looked at the clock. 6pm. “Oh, well,” he sighed, looking around in an attempt to help his friend look for his lower clothes.

Another bell rang through the house, and Jongdae once again moved to the door to open. This time, upon opening the door, a smirk appeared on his lips, and he leant against the frame, trying his best to stay composed and not show how drunk he was already.

“Hello, there,” he said, looking Minseok up and down.

“Hello, there,” the older replied, doing the same to Jongdae. It took a lot of him not to burst out laughing at how done the other looked. “I brought you something,” he said instead, adverting his gaze from the messy hair and glowing eyes.

“Did you? It’s enough for me that you brought yourself, really,” the younger replied, terribly pretending that he was fine, and his upper lip, running a finger down Minseok’s torso.

The older chuckled, and smiled, “you said no flowers, so I brought you donuts,” he explained, showing Jongdae a bag full of California Donuts’s treats. The younger eyes shone and he quickly forgot about anything he had had in mind.

“You’re the best,” he squeaked, and Minseok could swear he acted like a child, who was given his dream toy.

“I know,” he shrugged only, wrapping his arm around Jongdae’s waist and walking inside.

“Look who’s here!” Baekhyun exclaimed, looking at Minseok and his friend.

“Hi, Baekhyun.”

“Hey, Hi, Hellooooo, Mr. y,” he replied, winking at the older.

•••

“Jongdae ~~~~” Baekhyun whined hours later, throwing himself on Jongdae’s laps.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time, both inside and outside, as there were a few people swimming in the pool. At first, Jongdae was a bit afraid, as everyone was drunk, but one more drink made his worries go away.

Now, he was sitting on a couch, with a glass in his hand, thinking about that one thing. His mind was in a different place, flying up in the sky, the alcohol made him feel as if he was outside of his body. He felt light, free, but still worried.

“Baekhyun, what are you doing?” he asked, opening his eyes, to look straight into the older’s dark robs.

Baekhyun whined, throwing his arms on Jongdae’s shoulder, and rolled his hips against the younger’s, “if you’re not gonna do it, I will, I swear,” he mumbled.

“Do what?” he asked, frowning at the other’s actions, “and what the are you doing?!”

“Oh, stop pretending you don’t know,” Baekhyun mumbled against his lips, “if you don’t do something about Minseok, I will,” he breathed out harshly, “or maybe you would like to help me out, huh?”

“No, no I wouldn’t, get off me.”

“That’s not what you said the last time,” he chuckled, running a hand through the younger’s hair.

“Last time, the circumstances were different,” he pointed.

“Sure,” he laughed, “just go and get laid, Dae, you need it,” Baekhyun said, getting up and stumbling slightly.

“You are so annoying when you’re ,” he mumbled, also standing up and going into the kitchen.

“Only for you, baby!” Baekhyun shouted behind him, and Jongdae rolled his eyes.

•••

“You sure you want to drink that?” Minseok asked, nearing Jongdae, who was pouring himself another drink. The younger turned and looked at him, putting a cocktail pink umbrella into his glass.

“I’m sure,” he replied, turning around and looking outside at his friends having fun in the garden, “are you enjoying yourself?”

“Kind of,” the older replied, standing right behind the boy and wrapping his arms around his waist, “are you alright?”

“I don’t know,” Jongdae replied, “but it’s my drunken mind speaking, so just disregard it.”

“Why would I? I wanna know what your drunk self has to say.”

“Nothing more interesting than my sober self.”

“Well, maybe when you’re drunk you’re more straight forward? Or maybe you don’t play such hard to get?”

“Baby, sober or drunk, I don’t play easy,” he chuckled, “and if you’re waiting for me to ask you to me senseless,” Jongdae took a sip, and turned around in the embrace, “I thought we’d established it long ago,” he whispered, running his tongue over the elder’s upper lip.

“I see I found myself a player,” Minseok laughed, burying his hands under Jongdae’s shirt.

“Do you want to know a secret?” Jongdae whispered into Minseok’s ear, and the other hummed, “If I play, I play to win.”

“Someone’s competitive.”

“You’ve no idea.”

Minseok wrapped his hands around the younger’s hips and brought him up to sit him on a counter. Jongdae’s legs wrapped in return behind Minseok’s back, and he quickly brought the older close to himself, placing a deep kiss on his lips.

“And I always win,” he mumbled, desperately longing the elder’s touches.

“We’ll see about that,” Minseok smirked, his hands quickly moving to Jongdae’s jeans. But the younger’s hand stopped his, and pulled away. Minseok raised his eyebrow confused.

“Calm down, we’re not doing it here,” Jongdae explained, and jumping off of the cupboard, he wrapped his hand around Minseok’s wrist he pulled him upstairs.

•••

The moment the door behind them locked, Minseok pinned Jongdae to the wall, and his hands instantly started ing his jeans. He chuckled, as Jongdae’s fingertips were brushing over the skin on his back.

“Hmm?” the younger hummed into the kiss, smiling.

“I think I have a slight de’javu,” he explained, and started kissing Jongdae’s neck, at it from time to time, to leave marks.

Jongdae moaned, resting his head against the wall, and pulled Minseok’s black shirt off of him and onto the floor.

“Before we do anything,” he breathed out, “there’s something you should know.”

“Cannot it wait?” Minseok groaned, picking Jongdae up and swiftly throwing him on the bed behind them.

“Minseok!” Jongdae yelled.

“What?!”

The younger pushed the other back and flip them around. Sitting on Minseok’s chest, he pinned him down. They were looking at each other for a moment, breathing fast, before Minseok spoke softly.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered, gently caressing the younger’s cheek, “and all mine.”

Jongdae swallowed.

“Maybe, after all, we shouldn’t be doing this?”

Jongdae frowned, “are you ting me?” he spat, and Minseok laughed.

“You’re drunk, Jongdae, I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

Jongdae whined and playfully hit Minseok’s arm, “you’re drunk too! Geez, it’s not like you’re me! I’ve dreamt about you ing me since the moment I saw you!”

“Have you?” Minseok raised an eyebrow, smirking.

“Don’t change the subject. Why have you said it? Don’t you want it?” Jongdae asked, concerned.

Minseok took a deep breath, and tilted his head to the side, smiling softly, “regardless of how I act, I don’t want to just you, Dae. I am not a one-night stand type of guy. I like you, Jongdae, and if we take the next step, remember,” he caressed his cheek once again, and Jongdae leant into the touch, “I don’t share. If you’re mine, you’re mine, and nobody else’s.”

Jongdae smiled softly, and lent closer to whisper to the elder’s ear, “I ain’t only about the winning. You see, I am also very possessive. And if we take the next step, you ain’t going nowhere unless I let you, understood?”

Minseok laughed, and hugging Jongdae tightly, he placed a deep kiss on his mouth.

“You wouldn’t get rid of me, even if you begged.”

“Lie, and I’ll chop your off. Stay, and every part of me is yours and only yours,” he said, tracing Minseok’s hands down his body, and placing them on his .

“Deal.”

•••

Jongdae’s back arched, when he felt Minseok’s hand wrap around his .

“How do you want it?” the elder asked, at Jongdae’s neck.

“Straight to the point, let’s leave the sentiment for when we’re sober and can appreciate it,” he replied, breathing heavily. was already fully erected, waves of pleasure and anticipation were washing over him, his skin burned and tingled everywhere Minseok touched him, and he just really wanted to get laid.

“Sounds good to me,” Minseok replied, and slowing the pace of his movements, he started kissing Jongdae all over his chest, until he circled his tongue around the younger’s , which made Jongdae let out a long, high moan., “you sound so good, baby.”

“Shut up, and don’t stop,” Jongdae mumbled, his voice cracking from pleasure.

Minseok smirked, and stopped, looking Jongdae straight in the eyes, “did you really want it since that day in the stables?”

“Are you for real?!”

“What exactly did you want?”

Jongdae smirked, “I wanted to feel your lips on mine, I wanted to feel your lips on my skin, I wanted to feel them on my , baby. I longed to feel you inside of me, your hands on my , the one you seem to like so much, you marking me yours and no one else’s. And I’ve dreamt about you doing all kind of things to me.”

“What kind of things? What do you want me to do to you?”

“Baby, I ain’t that easy, haven’t you learnt yet?” Jongdae chuckled, drowning in pleasure, “you’ll have to figure me out.”

“Haven’t I already told you what I think of your games?”

“I think you secretly love them.”

“You think too much,” Minseok said, and went down on him.

He replaced his hand with his lips, giving Jongdae probably the sloppiest of his life.

But who cares, he had Minseok’s lips around his .

“We really gotta repeat it when we’re sober,” Jongdae mumbled.

Minseok pulled his head with a slight “bop,” and looked at Jongdae, “any objections?”

“Just ing get down to business.”

“You’re so ing impatient.”

“More ing, less talking, and I’ll be an angel again.”

“Baekhyun was right,” Minseok mumbled.

“When ever?!”

“You do need to get laid.”

“That’s why I ing have you, Minseok, I keep my fingers crossed for you to be giving better s when sober, but please, stick your ing into my and make me see the starts! I am rather you know.”

Minseok flipped him around, and growled, “stick your out for me.”

“Be ing kind to me, or I swear.”

“You’ve no say here,” Minseok said, sticking one finger inside of Jongdae. The younger groaned, almost screaming, and arched his back.

“ you, this ain’t no fun.”

Minseok smirked, “where do you keep the lube, then?”

Jongdae moved to his nightstand, and took something from the inside, “it doesn’t hurt to ask, does it?”

“My bad.”

“We’ll see who’ll laugh last.”

“Probably not your limping self, babe.”

“I ain’t sticking my out for anybody, so let’s just get down to business.”

“We’ll have to work on your patience.”

“We’ll start from tomorrow, now do what I ing say!”

“You might be the winner, but you ain’t no boss here, darling,” Minseok whispered into his ear, and once again stuck one of his fingers, now covered in lube, inside of Jongdae. The younger whined, but didn’t say anything. “Wow,” Minseok said, “you’re really tight.”

“It’s been some time.”

“More like ages,”

“Just shut the up.”

“Have I hit the soft spot?”

“You wish,” Jongdae said, which made Minseok add another finger and harder into the younger. “Faster. Minnie, please ~~~,” he whined, and the other obliged.

Upon adding the third finger, Minseok was fast finger-ing Jongdae, trying to find his soft spot. Suddenly, a loud yelled escaped Jongdae’s throat, his back arched and his fingers crawled, and Minseok knew that it was it.

“Minnie,” Jongdae whispered harshly, “please.”

“Please, what?”

“I know you want it as bad as me. Please, give me more, I want your inside of me, now!” he exclaimed, grabbing the sheets tightly.

“You’re so desperate for me.”

“As if you weren’t desperate for me,” Jongdae shot back, and his breath suddenly got stuck in his throat, as he felt something bigger enter him, “.”

“I’ll you good, don’t worry.”

“You’d better. I ain’t dealing with any basic , babe.”

Minseok ran his hands across Jongade’s back, and gripped his hair tightly, pulling his hair back, “I bet you ain’t.”

Having said that he bit his lower lip and started ing into Jongdae, as if trying to prove a point.

Be it the alcohol, the pleasure, or something else, Jongdae didn’t know, but the sudden rush of blood in his veins made him feel addicted.

“God, Minseok,” Jongdae mumbled, “you feel so good.”

“Your is better than I thought,” Minseok groaned, tightening his grip on Jongdae’s hips.

A few moments of and heavy breathing later, Jongdae suddenly exclaimed,

“Stop!”

“What?” Minseok mumbled, deep in his pleasure.

“I said, stop it!”

The elder frowned, and trying to take control over the alcohol and pleasure in his veins, with annoyance and pain, he pulled out of Jongdae, and looked at the younger.

“Are you alright?” he asked, but instead of getting and answer, Jongdae turned around, and flipping Minseok on his back, he once again sat across on him.

“Let’s have some fun, babe.”

“I thought you wanted to save fun for the next time.”

“Sentiment, babe,” Jongdae grinned, “I want an of my life, and I want it from you. So relax.”

“You want from me. Dae, do you always think only about yourself?” Minseok chuckled.

“Most of the time,” Jongdae confessed, “but don’t worry. I’ll think of you, too.”

“That really makes me feel better.”

“You talk too much babe,” Jongdae said, as he grabbed Minseok’s and positioned himself above it. Without any word, or giving Minseok a chance to say anything, he just let himself slide down on Minseok’s . They moaned at the same time, and the elder quickly tightly embraced Jongdae to keep him steady.

“If you’re riding me now, what is the next thing you’re gonna do?”

“Don’t you worry your pretty head, babe.”

And so no one said anything. The only sounds escaping the room into the night outside the open window were moans of pleasure. Only when they neared their s did they spare each other a word of warning, and got back to enjoying the last of it, until it all ended in sweet pleasure.

•••

“It’s not even a third date and we’ve already done so much,” Minseok chuckled, and Jongdae followed, looking at the elder who was buried in the sheets. He smiled softly, and extended his hand to run his fingers through Minseok’s hair. The other closed his eyes, and smile widely.

“We should shower quickly and get back down.”

“Why ~~~~” Minseok whined, throwing an arm around Jongdae.

“The night’s still young,” the younger laughed, turning slightly to place a kiss on the other’s lips, “let’s go, Minnie. Let’s drink more, let’s go swim in the pool, let’s go and have fun,” he whispered.

“Do you every chill?”

“This is how I chill, babe. Get used to it. Welcome to the rollercoaster that is a relationship with me!”

“What have I gotten myself into,” Minseok groaned, hiding his head under the sheets.

Jongdae laughed wholeheartedly, and jumped out of bed, “let’s go. We can shower together,” he winked, and Minseok instantly pulled the sheets down to look at the younger.

•••

“Do you want to see something?” Jongdae asked, leading Minseok by a hand.

“Haven’t I already seen enough tonight?” the older laughed, and Jongdae only rolled his eyes.

They passed the people in the living room, they passed a couple making out in the kitchen, and quickly ran away from Baekhyun who almost spotted them by the pool.

“Where are we going?” Minseok asked, following the paved path between palm trees and flowers, “there’s hell lot of flowers,” he mumbled, squeezing the younger’s hand.

“Told you they want to get rid of me,” Jongdae chuckled, and then stopped, “this is my favourite place,” explained, and Minseok looked around.

They stood on the edge of a hill, which was also the edge of Jongdae’s parents’ possession. There was a hammock hanging between two tall palm trees, on which the other was already sitting, looking ahead. Minseok joined him, and looked ahead.

“Wow,” he breathed out, as in the faint light of the coming day hill rangers were marking their lines on the black sky, covered in millions of stars.

“This is where the sun rises,” Jongdae explained.

“You’re impossible.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. It’s… it’s kinda really y. That you’re so sensitive to such a beauty.”

“I’ve told you. I’m more than just labels.”

“I know. You’re much more than that, and I cannot wait to learn more about your crazy antics,” he whispered, bringing the younger into a hug.

“I cannot wait to learn yours, too. I really hope there is more to you than just these beasts.”

“What?” Minseok laughed.

“Horses. I ain’t dealing with that .”

“Hun, but it’s a whole package deal. There’s nothing you can do about it.”

“I think I’d rather stay here,” Jongdae mumbled, looking as the sky was slowly turning pink and orange on the horizon.

Minseok only smiled, and kissed Jongdae on the top of his head.

“Here is good, too.”



Hello, everyone :) And here we are! This is the end! I would love to thank all my subscribers who supportet me through the rollercoaster that was this fic, everyone who stayed with it even when I wasn't uploading for a long time, and to everyone who were here from the very beginning, and are still reading this. Thank you, so much!

If you have any questions regarding this story, go ahead :) You can ask here, or on my tumblr ;]

Writing this story was an amazing adventure and so much fun, thank you for giving me the opportunity to write it! Thank you for your support, babes!

Lots of love,

badblood