Squad, Single Ladies and Drunken Confessions

Let me ride your horse

[language, PG-13 and all the general stuff of mine]


Squad, Single Ladies and Drunken Confessions

•••

Jongdae’s sweet dream was disturbed by small giggles and a strong smell. He wrinkled his nose and buried himself deeper in the sheets. Something squeaked and Jongdae tried to distance himself from the sound, so he turned around, slightly, resting his head against something hard. He heard clicking of a phone camera, and frowned. Slowly opening his eyes, first thing he saw was his dark t-shirt. He felt something wrap around him, and when he traced the shape of a body in front of him down, he realized Minseok was keeping him in a strong hold, his left arm thrown over his waist. Upon looking up, he almost gasped, when his eyes landed on the older’s face. His dark, black hair was tousled, falling onto his eyes, being a great contrast to his milky complexion and white pillows; his raspberry lips parted and Jongdae found himself slowly leaning in, wanting nothing but to check if they would taste of raspberries in the morning as well, and his cheeks were slightly pinkish. He looked like a cherub, ethereal, heavenly and Jongdae couldn’t stop looking, forgetting about everything around him, wondering whether he was still dreaming.

Until he heard another chuckle, and was sure it was not a dream. Moreover, he knew that awful chuckle all too well. Blushing slightly, he quickly turned around, and came face to face with a grinning Baekhyun.

“What the ?!” Jongdae whisper-screamed, and tried to push Baekhyun away, as the older was way too close, but then they heard a groan, and Minseok hid himself behind Jongdae, and Baekhyun squeaked again, as Jongdae only blushed madly.

“Five more minutes,” the oldest mumbled in a voice was raspy, resting his forehead on Jongdae’s shoulder blade.

“Oh- Okay,” he mumbled, and Baekhyun covered his mouth with a hand, to prevent a scream from coming out. Jongdae sent him a death glare, but there was little he could physically do to his friend, as he was being hugged by a sleeping Minseok.

He looked around and then at his friend. “What time is it?” he mumbled, quietly, and Baekhyun showed him his phone.

Eleven.

Jondgdae groaned, and closed his eyes. That was way too little sleep for him to human. His hand brushed against Minseok’s, and he smiled slightly to himself at how warm and soft it was. There was an electric feeling spreading from the tips of his fingers down his skin, onto his hand and arm, giving him goosebumps. He loved the feeling, of his body doing things, and he loved things that made him feel things. He loved them.

And Minseok was just like that. He made him feel different sorts of things, from shyness, to embarrassment, to cockiness, to butterflies in his stomach. And he was a er for such things. He loved playing, messing and pushing. He lived for fun.

However, at that moment, Jongdae felt very uncomfortable. Everything would be perfect, if it wasn’t for Baekhyun drooling over both of them.

“Baek, do away,” he mumbled, wanting to turn around and cuddle with Minseok.

“I cannot, you guys are too cute,” he squeaked, “plus, your five minutes is almost over.”

“Go outside and come back when it is over, then,” he ordered, and after hearing Baekhyun sigh loudly, the older left the room.

When the door closed, Jongdae took a deep breath and turned around in Minseok’s arms and cuddled into the older, accidentally placing a kiss on his forehead. Jongdae’s cheeks went slight reddish, but Minseok smiled and started running his hand up and down Jongdae’s back.

“Can we do it more often?” he mumbled, still more than half asleep.

“Do what?” Jongdae asked, biting on his bottom lip to prevent a soft sigh from escaping.

“Wake up together,” Minseok replied, “so far I’ve been kinda enjoying everything we’ve done,” he chuckled softly and then yawned.

Jongdae blushed, but smiled at the same time.

“Do you normally also blush so much?” Minseok laughed, and Jongdae’s eyes widened.

“How do you –“

“I do have eyes, you know,” he giggled, and opening his eyes, the older looked up at Jongdae, “and now I just took a lucky guess. Hopped it’d make you blush,” he confessed, smirking.

Jongdae felt his legs turn into jelly, because ‘holy , his morning smirk!

He smirked back, and pushing Minseok onto his back, he sat on him, resting his hands on both sides of the older’s head, “not my fault you make me feel things, Minnie,” he whispered, leaning forward to brush his lips against Minseok’s, “it’s all on you.”

Minseok raised his head up a bit, meeting Jongdae’s lips halfway, “good,” he mumbled, running his tongue over the younger’s upper lip.

“RISE AND SHI –“ Baekhyun burst through the door, but words got stuck in his throat upon seeing the scene in front on him, “GET A ROOM YOU TWO!” he yelled, covering his eyes.

Jongdae sighed, and rolling off of Minseok, he jumped out of bed and looked at Baekhyun, unamoused, “just for your information, we are in a room. My room,” he said and walked into the closet.

“Formalities,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, and immediately jump on the bed, next to Minseok. The older raised an eyebrow at him, and Baekhyun only smirked, “you look nice in my friend’s clothes,” he mumbled, and Minseok chocked. The younger wiggled his eyebrows. “So, Minseok,” Baekhyun said, crossing his arms on his chest, “tell me, what are your plans towards my bestie?”

“You mean?” the older asked slowly, moving away slowly.

“As much as I enjoy it, watching you two and having Jongdae tell me all sorts of things, I ain’t putting a broken heart back together, but I will very gladly make you put your broken bones up in their place,” he warned, frowning, and Minseok wanted to laugh in his face.

“Are you threatening me?”

“Oh, my dear, don’t underestimate me,” Baekhyun threw his hair back and clicked his tongue, “plus, Chanyeol is much taller than you, he also doesn’t like having Jongdae broken. It’s a ty sight.”

Minseok raised an eyebrow, and Baekhyun smiled suddenly, his aura changing immediately, which got the older slightly worried.

“Tell me,” he whispered, and his eyes shone, “what do you think of Dae?”

“Baekhyun, for ’s sake!” the heard Jongdae’s yell, “leave him alone!” he yelled, throwing something at his friend.

“Ouch!” Bakehyun yelled back, pushing a pile of towels off of him.

Jongdae came out of the closet dressed in black skinny jeans and a white, super hero t-shirt, his hair pushed to the side in a clean and smooth manner, and he looked as if he came out of a convent fashion show, rather than bed.

“I believe you remember where the bathroom was, so you can manage on your own,” Jongdae spoke to Minseok, “I’ll be downstairs preparing breakfast,” he smiled smugly, and pulling Baekhyun after him, they exited the room.

Minseok fall down on the sheets again, exhaling. He ran a hand over the warm place next to him, where Jongdae’s body laid moments ago, and he smiled to himself. A wave of calmness and peacefulness washed over him, and chuckling to himself, he rolled his body onto Jongdae’s side and buried himself in the sheets.

•••

Baekhyun squeaked into Jongdae’s ear, and the younger frowned.

“Did you really have to come in?!” he hissed, hitting Baekhyun on the head. He placing his phone on a cupboard and neared the fridge, ready to start making breakfast.

“Yah!” the older pouted, “how was I supposed to know he was there! You could’ve let me know!”

Jongdae turned around, with his eyebrow raised and a pan in one hand, and looked at his friend, “and how the hell was I supposed to let you know?”

“Write a text or something? Put a paper on your door?” the other shrugged, munching on a pineapple.

“Write you a text,” Jongdae repeated, “or put a sign on my door.”

“Yhy,” Baekhyun nodded, smiling widely.

“I’ve never thought you’d get so stupid.”

“Yah!”

“Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?!” Jongdae yelled, “or privacy?!”

Baekhyun swallowed, and looked down at the table.

“Can you two morons be quiet?” Irene yelled from the couch in the living room, looking in their direction.

“You’re home?” Jongdae asked, surprised to see her sister.

“And where else would I be?”

“Normally you’d be getting ready to go out? What, your friends decided they didn’t like you anymore?” he chuckled, breaking the eggs and throwing them on the pan.

“Ha ha ha,” Irene laughed artificially, “you’re so funny. At least I have friends.”

Baekhyun snorted, and Irene shot him a glare.

“We’re not friends,” he said, “we’re a squad.”

Now it was the girl’s turn to laugh, “you’re a bull not a squad.”

“Stop it!” Jongdae ordered, flipping the eggs, “geeez, you’re so exhausting! Both of you!”

The older only shrugged and looked at Jongdae’s sister, “you gotta leave.”

“Excuse me?” she said, “the last time I checked it was my house and you were the unwelcomed guest.”

“Last time I check, no one asked your opinion. Plus, I am not your guest but Jongdae’s.”

“She’s actually right, I still don’t know what you’re doing here,” Jongdae said, raising and eyebrow at his friend.

“Not my fault you were occupied with other things,” Baekhyun smiled widely, and Jongdae threw a wiper at him.

“Anyway,” the younger quickly changed the subjed, “Irene, I really need you to leave for tonight.”

“Are you throwing a party to which I am not invited?” she asked, shocked.

“You hit the lotto,” Baekhyun said, taking a sip of milk, and the girl only shot him another glare.

“It’s not a party, that’s the first thing,” Jongdae sighed, “but I don’t want to have you around. As simple as that. I’m gonna ask Wendy to spend the night at one of her friend’s as well. So please? Don’t be a pain in the neck at least this once?” he looked at his sister.

She rolled her eyes, but shrugged, “I guess I could always go out as well.”

“Thank you,” Jongdae replied sweetly, throwing the warm scrambled eggs on a plate.

“Hmmmm,” Minseok hummed, walking in the kitchen, stretching.

Irene’s jaw dropped, which made Baekhyun burst out laughing.

“Good morning,” he beamed, sitting next to the younger.

“Wh – what is he doing here?” the girl mumbled, looking at her bother with hanging open.

“Hi, Irene,” the oldest smiled brightly, and Jongdae’s heart ached at how adorable he looked so early in the morning, fresh out of bed and after a shower.

“Jongdae,” the girl looked at her brother emphatically.

The boy only shrugged, however, putting a glass of strawberry and kiwi smoothie in front of Minseok, who gave him an angelic smile, “he stayed over,” he said casually.

“He – alrightyyyy,” Irene spoke, wiggling her eyebrows, “I’ll take my leave,” she smirked at Jongdae and turned with a wink.

The moment she disappeared, Baekhyun walked up to the fridge and took out a beer. Jongdae raised an eyebrow at his friend, and ask confused, “what is this doing there?”

Baekhyun smiled, “I brought it earlier.”

“Why?”

“Do you expect me to deal with the party sober?”

“I guess – “ Jongdae mumbled, but then shook his friend, “I won’t be visiting you when you end up on a rehab.”

“No worries, I ain’t going there alone,” the older beamed, and Minseok chuckled.

“You’re throwing a party?” he asked, taking a bite of the eggs.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at his friend, but Jongdae suddenly found his meal beyond interesting, “oh, yeah, yeah, we are. Wanna join?”

Minseok looked at Baekhyun and then at Jongdae, who was now playing with his food. He smiled to himself and sighed, “I don’t wanna bother,” he smiled at the younger, taking a sip.

“Oh!” Baekhyun exclaimed, “what are you talking about?! I am inviting you! Don’t be stupid!”

Minseok smirked, “is it your party to invite guests, tho?” he asked, and adverted his gaze to Jongdae.

Baekhyun laughed, “in fact, it is my party, just at Jongdae’s house. Moreover, just for future, anything what’s Jongdae’s is mine as well,” he wiggled his eyebrows at the older and Minseok looked at him intrigued.

“Anything?” he repeated, and Jongdae started choking.

Both Minseok and Baekhyun burst out laughing.

“Jongdae! Tell Minseok to come!” his friend nugged him.

Jongdae looked up shyly, and mumbled, defeated, “do you wanna come over?”

Minseok had too much fun playing with Jongdae’s misery not to agree.

“Great! The party starts whenever, so feel free,” Baekhyun exclaimed, taking another sip of the beer.

“No!” Jongdae suddenly exclaimed, “no partying until Wendy’s home, Baek, you know the rules!”

Minseok tilted his head at the younger’s sudden outburst, impressed.

“I’d never thought you’d be this responsible, you know,” he joked, but Jongdae frowned.

“I guess you’d had never thought many things about me, right?” he looked at the older, and Minseok thought back to his conversation outside the Dunkin’ Donuts, so he only rolled his eyes.

“Calm down, Dae, that’s not what I meant.”

“You really need to get laid, finally, you’re getting unbearable,” Baekhyun mumbled and Jongdae only threw a banana at him. “STOP ING THROWING THINGS AT ME!”

“You’re just pissing me off from the early morning, missy pissy,” he mumbled.

Minseok laughed, “and here just moments ago you looked so cute and innocent in bed,” he said, “and now, out in the open, you’re a walking terminator.”

“I tell you, he’s on his period again,” Baekhyun addedhis five cents, and Jongdae groaned.

“Y’all’s jokes about my periods are getting real old!” he pointed, “find something new!”

“Alright, I can also blame it on the fact that your sorry hasn’t had any inside since forever!”

Jongdae went red instantly, and it became even worse when he saw Minseok his upper lip.

“You choose which jokes you prefer,” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows, slapping his friend’s cheek.

“Baekhyun,” Minseok spoke, looking at the older boy, “I’d appreciate you not touching what’s mine,” he sent him a glare, and the boy smirked, “I don’t like sharing the way you guys do.”

Baekhyun smirked, “possessive, wow.”

Jongdae was almost lying under the table from embarrassment.

“Can you two please shut the up, finally,” he mumbled, curing God for testing him so much.

Baekhyun and Minseok shared a glare and then chuckled to themselves. The elder came back to eating, and the younger dived under the table to join his friend, “what do we do with Wendy?”

Jongdae sighed, “I don’t know – “

“What do you want from me this time?” they heard the youngest girl’s voice and both of them stack their heads out from beneath the table. “What are yo – “ she started, but then stopped when her eyes laid on a smiling Minseok, “hyung,” she mumbled, “what are you doing here?”

The boy looked at Jongdae, who had panic in his eyes.

“I came to pick you up for your riding lesson,” he smiled at the girl, and both Jongdae and Baekhyun sighed out in relief, “hasn’t your mother told you?”

“No, no she hasn’t. She must’ve forgotten,” Wendy mumbled, “please, give me a moment hyung, I’ll be ready in a minute!” she yelled suddenly and ran out of the kitchen.

“I think I’ve dealt withyour problem with Wendy,” Minseok winked, “you owe me now,” he said, winking at Jongdae, who blushed.

“Yeah, yeah, you’ll get the D,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, and took a step back when Jongdae wanted to hit him, “now we only gotta figure what to do with her for the night.”

“Call Stephanie!” they heard Irene’s call from the living room, and Baekhyun’s eyes shone.

“Call Stephanie!” he repeated, and Jongdae looked at him dumbfounded.

“Why am I even friends with you?” he asked seriously, and Baekhyun’s expression suddenly changed.

“Because I was literally the only kid in the school willing to be friends with your ugly, nosy, bony self,” he answered equally serious.

The just started at each other in silence, Minseok observing them curiously, when Jongdae finally spoke.

“I’ll call Stephanie,” he nodded, and left.

“You two are really something,” the elder chuckled.

Baekhyun smiled softly, “I guess.”

•••

“Jongdae,” Baekhyun spoke, lying on a hammock, next to his friend.

“Hmm?” the younger hummed, enjoying the calmness.

“What’s between Minseok and you?”

Jongdae chuckled, and took a sip of his beer, and smiled widely.

“Yah!” the other whined, “tell me! You gotta! Dae!!!!!!”

“I think I like him,” the boy whispered, looking at his friend with one eye opened, “it’s all really fun with him.”

“Ahhhh,” Baekhyun cried, “does he like playing as well?” he asked and his eyes hone.

The younger laughed, “I think he does.”

Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows, “Dae, I am so jealous!”

“It’s all so crazy.”

“I wanna have my love story like yours ~~~” he sighed dramatically.

“Stop it, Byun,” Jongdae laughed.

“Find me a boyfriend, Dae~ Oh!” he suddenly exclaimed, “maybe Minseok has a hot friend on the side?”

Jongdae raised an eyebrow, “Minseok’s friends with Luhan,” he pointed.

Baekhyun’s face dropped, “forget I asked,” he mumbled, drinking more beer.

“Oh, Baekhyun, Baekhyun.”

There was a moment of silence. They laid calmly on the hammock, in the shadow of palmtrees, with the sound of ocean’s waves hitting the shore in the background. Paradise.

“I’m glad we’re doing it,” the older whispered.

“What are you talking about? We’re doing it all the time! Why are you making it sound like it’s something special?”

“Because when you start officially dating Minseok, you won’t have time for me. We won’t be doing it any longer.”

Jongdae opened his eyes, surprised by his friend’s words, and looked at Baekhyun.

“Byun Baekhyun,” he started, “are you stupid or stupid?”

“Huh?”

“Firstly, God’s knows if I’m ever gonna start dating Minseok. Secondly, I’d be dating him not marrying and moving out to Korea. Thirdly, stop being so ing dramatic all the time, you’re my best friend, I’ll always have time for youuuuu ~~~~” he started whining at the end, pulling the other’s sleeve.

Baekhyun laughed softly, wrapping his arms and legs around Jongdae.

“You’d better! ‘Cause I’m not giving you away to anyone!” he said, and Jongdae hugged him back.

“You’re such a ing drama queen, I swear.”

“Well, I have to,” he shrugged.

“I’ll act the same way when you start dating again.”

“I hope so. You know I’m a for attention.”

“Oh, that I know!” Jongdae laughed.

“We should probably move, right?”

“Yhyyy, if we wanna get the party ready, I think we should,” the boy mumbled back, but none of them changed their positions.

“Can we just order takeouts?” Baekhyun asked.

“Sure, I don’t feel like cooking. I think I promised mum we wouldn’t burn down the house.”

“Can we text Chanyeol and Nini to get the alcohol? They’ll be coming by car anyway.”

“Sure, it’s not like any of us can drive anyway.”

“Then… can we stay like this for a few more moments?”

“Sure, I like the idea.”

•••

“Jongdae!” Baekhyun yelled at the top of his lungs.

“Dude, I’m right next to you,” the younger mumbled, covering his ears.

“Where does your mum keep Malibu?” he asked, and Jongdae chuckled at how reddish his friend’s cheeks were already.

“Third shelf.”

“Thank you,” the older sign-sang, and reached to the bottle, “would you like a glass as well, my dear?”

Jongdae laughed, looking at the other, “yeah, sure, why not.”

“I am an independent, y, hot piece of ,” Baekhyun mumbled, “I don’t need no man.”

Jonhdae burst out laughing, holding his stomach and tears started running down his cheeks, “of course you are, Hyunnie.”

“Here,” the boy gave Jongdae his glass, “to the last hours of being single!”

“Baek, if you’re gonna do Single Ladies tonight, I beg you, don’t!”

“Pff, I’m done with Single Ladies! Tonight, I’m singing I don’t need a man Pussycat Dolls!” he declared, drinking everything in one go.

“Baekkie!” Jongdae whined, “but Single Ladies is our song!”

“What song?!” Baekhyun yelled, offended, “you won’t be single anymore after tonight, and I am not gonna spend my future, drunken hours – “ he started, but didn’t finish because of huccups.

“Why am I not gonna be single in a few hours?” Jongdae asked, “is there anything I don’t know about?!”

Bakehyun covered his heart with a hand, “what do you mean? In a few hours you’ll be having a wild, mind-blowing with Minseok, and then you’ll be all lovely dovly and I’ll be just puking rainbows from tomorrow on!” he sighed dramatically.

Jongdae thought for a moment, and his upper lip, “I wouldn’t mind the ,” he said, taking a sip.

“I know!” Baekhyun yelled, “I know! You need , Jongdae, you are like a fish out of water, like a tuna that spent too much time on a desert!”

“You are making little sense, but whatever.”

“Ahh,” Baekhyun sighed, “his body… all over you…”

“Baek…”

“Find me a Minseok!” he cried, “I need a man like Minseok!”

“Dude, I beg you, stop. It’s a bit creepy!”

“Don’t tell me you’ve never imagined it,” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows.

Jongdae blushed and swallowed hard, “imagined what?”

“Come on! We’re drunk, we’re best friends, and I know you better than anyone else!”

The younger sighed and took another huge sip of the alcohol, “of course I have,” he mumbled, and Baekhyun’s eyes widened, and then he smired, and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Jongdaeeeeeee,” he sanged, “have you only imagined?”

The younger shot him a glare, all red and flushed.

“Why are you doing this?” he whined, “what do you want to hear?! You little ert!”

“I wanna hear the answer!” Baekhyun giggled.

“OMG YES, I HAVE MASTURBADED WHILE IMAGINING THINGS, ARE YOU ING SATISFIED?!”

Baekhyun smirked, “more than you’d expect,” he said, and put his glass down, “come on, now, it’s time to expose your holy and turn you into a god to get you some D tonight.”



... *whispers* this story may end up with 15 chapters. 

ANYWAY!

Hello ~~

Here we have another chapter! Finally! So, how many times have I already said that it'd be the last one? This one was supposed to be the last one as well, right? Well, I'm not gonna say it again, because I thought that this may actually ahve 15 chapters! (15 is a nice number, isn't it?) I don't know if I'll have enough plot to keep it up for the next 4 chapters, but we'll see :)