Betrayal, karaoke, games

Let me ride your horse

[ual implications all over the place, language, PG-13. Enjoy!]


Betrayal, karaoke, games

•••

“Maybe it was a bad idea, after all,” Jongdae mumbled, standing five meters away from a horse. The animal was huge, at least twice as tall as Jongdae, and the boy felt as if he was eight again. He started sweating, and his stomach hurt from nerves.

“Nonsense, Jongdae,” Minseok chuckled, standing next to the boy, “this is Myeong, you’ll love him,” the older smiled, and even though Jongdae normally would already start drooling, right now was not the time. He was terrified.

“This beast is gonna kill me, I can feel it,” he mumbled, shivering.

“This beast is my horse,” Minseok pointed, and Jongdae mentally faceplamed at himself, “and he will do no harm to you, I can assure. Look at your sister! She’s only ten, and not afraid of horses at all! Aren’t you overreacting?” the boy laughed softly, and Jongdae narrowed his eyes.

“But she did not have an arm broken by one,” he murmured, flipping his hair, and huffing, “we have a past, you know, with those devilish creatures.”

Minseok frowned, looking at Jongdae for a moment, “what exactly happened?” he asked, leaning against a fence behind them.

Jongdae sighed and rolled his eyes, “my mum brought Irene and I once for a horse riding lesson years ago, and when I was playing in the sand, I was eight, mind you,” he quickly added, seeing Minseok’s lips going up and forming a smile, “so when I was playing and minding my own business, waiting for my mum to finally take us home, dogs were let onto the field next to where I was, and the horses went crazy. Before anyone realized, I was lying in the sand with a broken arm and cut eyebrow.”

Minseok bit on his lower lip, sighing, “I’m sorry to hear that –“

“No need,” Jongdae shrugged, “I am perfectly fine, I just hate horses, and they hate me.”

“Let’s change that,” Minseok suggested, and pulled Jongdae closer to the animal.

“But, Minseok, I am really really good right here, I can see your freaking beast perfectly!” he exclaimed, his voice dripping with panic.

“But this is not what you do with horses, Jongdae,” the boy smirked, “you don’t look at them, you ride them.”

Jondgae’s brain started giving him ideas on how to interpret the words differently, jumping into assumptions the older might be talking about something else, but he did his best to keep his erted mind at bay. ‘But just look at his , it’s right there, into front of you, he must be talking about more than just one thing,’ his mind was cheering, and he blushed slightly.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up,” he was murmuring to himself, and then blushed even more when Minseok turned around to look at him, with an expression speaking for itself.

“You okay there?” he asked, stopping next to the massive, white horse.

“Perfectly,” Jongdae whispered, swallowing loudly, and his face paled.

“Here, stand on this side,” Minseok instructed him, leading him to stand by the horses side.

And then, in his panic state of mind, a small gasp escaped Jongdae’s lips, as he felt Minseok’s torso press against his back. Every inch of the boy’s front was touching Jongdae’s backside, and he swallowed again, at a particular pressure around a particular area.

“Lift your right leg and place it in the stirrup,” Minseok said, and his voice seemed too close to Jongdae’s ear, his breath too hot on his neck, for the boy’s liking. Nevertheless, he obeyed, and did as he was told. Then, Minseok placed his hands on his hips, and Jongdae felt weak, “grab the saddle, and on three spring up.”

Jongdae placed his hands on a saddle, as high as he could, and Minseok started counting. On three, he sprang up, and felt Minseok lifting him up as well. He closed his eyes, terrified, and the next thing he knew he was sitting on a horse.

I AM SITTING ON A HORSE!’ an unmanly sounding voice in his head started screaming. Jongdae’s eyes widened, and his breath quickened. He tightened his grip so much on the brown fabric that his knuckles went white.

“Are you alright, Jongdae?” Minseok’s voice sounded distant. Jongdae started blinking, trying to calm his speeding heart down. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He was like a fish out of water. “Jongdae?” Minseok repeated, now slightly concerned.

“Ca - can I- I get do- down?” he managed to stutter out, unable to move even a bit.

“Yes, of course! Just throw your leg over the saddle!” Minseok instructed, but Jongdae was frozen.

“I – I don’t think I ca – can!”

“,” Minseok cursed, and looked around, trying to think of something. “Jongdae!” he exclaimed a moment later, “I will be right back!”

“NO!” a high pitched squeak left Jongdae’s lips, “you cannot just leave me here!”

Minseok smirked, “will you do as I say and get down on your own? Cause if not, I’ll have to go take a stool or something.”

“Alright, alright,” Jongdae mumbled, and started breathing deeply, “I’ll get down, just don’t go anywhere.”

Minseok nodded, and waited for Jongdae until the latter was ready.

“If you get down, I’ll give you an ice-cream,” Minseok laughed, talking as if to a child.

“I’ll shove that ice-cream up your ,” Jongdae retorted, silently praying. Minseok blew a raspberry, mimicking the other’s expressions, “alright, alright, shut your hole, I’m coming down, just please don’t let me break anything,” he mumbled and slowly, shaking like a jelly, he threw his leg over the horse. But then he realized that the horse was much taller than him. There was no ground beneath. And he didn’t know how to stop himself from falling.

Jongdae panicked, tightly closing his eyes, getting ready for pain.

But it never came; instead, he felt Minseok’s slim fingers on his skin, right above his hip bones. He blushed, opening his eyes instantly.

He stood on a ground. With Minseok’s hands on his skin. And the other’s whole body against his. Minseok pressed him tightly to himself, and Jongdae once again felt an unnecessary pressure in an unnecessary place. But he was alive.

So he quickly turned around, and threw his hands around Minseok’s neck, making the other stumble back a bit in surprise.

“I beg of you, don’t make me do this again,” Jongdae mumbled, and Minseok laughed wholeheartedly.

“You came to me, Jongdae,” he chuckled, wrapping his hands around Jongdae’s waist.

“Please, shoot me next time I ask such a stupid question.”

“I cannot promise anything. I quite enjoyed it,” Minseok shrugged, and Jondgae whined, “so what, next lesson on Saturday?”

“Ove my dead body!” Jongdae exclaimed, pulling away, and putting sunglasses on, “over my ing dead body.”

Minseok only shrugged, a massive smirk decorating his lips, “then I’ll wait for a call, in case you pick a different day,” he winked.

“Oppa!” they heard a high pitched screamed, and spotted Wendy running their way, “are you already done?” she asked, surprised.

“The real question is – are you?” Jongdae repeated, “I thought it’d take you forever to clean that stupid horse.”

Wendy narrowed her eyes at him, “you’re the stupid one here,” she spat.

“You’re the stupid one here,” Jongdae mimicked her, “wow, right in the feels.”

“How long, oppa?” she asked, looking at Minseok, “did I win?”

Jongdae raised his eyebrow, and the stable boy started laughing, “three minutes, Wendy, but only because he was paralyzed.”

“WHAT?!” Jongdae exclaimed, giving Minseok a bewildered look. He felt betrayed.

Wendy sighed, “seriously, Dae? You couldn’t even sit on the horse for five minutes?!” she exclaimed, “oppa, I’ll give you money the next time,” she looked at Minseok, and the older only nodded, trying to calm down.

“And I thought only my friends couldn’t be trusted and were making bets over my misery!” he whined.

“Jongdae,” Wendy laughed, “even mum and dad make bets.”

Jongdae’s jaw fell to the ground, and Minseok started laughing again. He glared at the older and straightened his back, “make it 2 on Saturday, Minseok,” he said, and running a hand through his hair to style them, started walking away, “Wendy, hurry up, or you’re staying here!”

 

 

From : BBCream

 

Wanna go shopping before grabbing a drink? ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯

 

 

To : BBCream

 

Sure thing, I’ve just got back home. Where and when?

 

 

From : BBCream

 

Santa Monica shopping mall in an hour. (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ

 

 

From : BBCream

 

I wanna know every-ing-thing, understood?ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ

 

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes and threw his phone on his bed. Grabbing some fresh clothes, he went to the bathroom to take a shower. He stank of horses.

“Mom!” he yelled half an hour later, running down to the kitchen. His mother was standing by the counter, chopping vegetables, and singing some old, Korean song. “Mom!” he repeated, standing next to the woman.

“What?”

“Can you give me a lift to Santa Monica? I’m seeing Baekhyun in a bit.”

His mother sighed, and looked at the time, “cannot you take Uber?”

“Oh, c’mon! I’m driving everyone, everywhere, whenever you want! I’ll take Uber back!” he whined.

“Alright, alright! Just let me finish with this!”

“Love you!” he cheered, and placed a quick kiss on the woman’s cheek, “I’ll go grab my stuff!”

“And your trousers!” the woman shouted back after him.

Upon entering the room, Jongdae threw the towel to the floor, and playing Radical Something’s ‘California’, he started getting ready.

He picked black jeans, ripped on knees, a white t-shirt with simple ‘out of your league’ written in black on a left hand side, and a grey, zipped hoodie on top. He styled his hair a bit to put them up a bit, then put his sunglasses on, grabbed his wallet and cellphone, and ran down.

“Ready!” he exclaimed, putting black vans on.

“Alright, let’s go,” his mother smiled, and grabbing car keys she moved to the garage.

“Thanks mum,” Jongdae mumbled, getting out of the car twenty minutes later, “I’ll be home late, don’t wait for me.”

“Alright, be careful and don’t drink too much, love you!” she waved and drove off.

“Finally!” he heard a loud whine behind, and upon turning around he spotted Baekhyun standing under a palm tree.

“Sorry, she had to finish cooking,” Jongdae sighed and rolled his eyes. It was much easier to put a blame on his mother, instead of saying it was him who spent an hour getting ready.

“You always could’ve taken Uber,” Baekhyun pointed as they entered the mall.

“I didn’t feel like talking to strangers, Baek,” he mumbled, rolling his eyes, “anyway, when are we meeting with Chan and Nini?”

“Around 9, so we have lots of time,” the boy replied, “c’mon, let’s go, I wanna buy new glasses and shoes.”

•••

“Jongdae ~~~,” Baekhyun said in a funny voice, extending the last syllable.

They were sitting in Starbucks, surrounded with shopping bags, most of which were Baekhyun’s, sipping on their strawberry, and vanilla Frappuccinos. Jongdae looked at his friend, and sighed, already knowing what it meant. Baekhyun always did that when he wanted to know something.

“What?” he asked, looking directly at his friend.

“Isn’t there anything you’d like to tell me?” the older sang, playing with a cookie straw.

“I’m seeing him again on Saturday, if that’s what you mean.”

Baekhyun’s eyes grew wide, and a massive smile appeared on his lips, “tell me everything!”

“There’s not much to talk about.” He really didn’t want to tell the other about his embarrassing lesson earlier.

“Jongdae ~~~” he whined again, and Jongdae rolled his eyes.

“Apart from the fact I almost got a , nothing happened,” he spat, taking a sip of his drink very quickly, trying to hide his blush. ‘Why the did you say that?!’ he cried silently.

Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows, “and why didn’t you get one?”

Jongdae sent him a murderous gaze, “because, even tho there was Minseok standing right behind me, pressing…. You know what; there was still a ing horse standing right in front of me!”

Baekhyun burst out laughing, “oh, Jongdae, you are so helpless,” he wiped a fake tear, “and that guy is so into you, I swear, what the ? Did he try to –“

NO ONE TRIED ANYTHING!” Jongdae exclaimed in  a high pitched voice, afraid of where his friend’s mind was taking him. His reaction only made Baekhyun laugh even more.

“You are so funny, Dae, oh my, I swear.”

“Baekhyun,” Jongdae spoke seriously, “I do get it that’s it’s funny, but please, show some sympathy. I almost had a panic attack today, I don’t wanna do it anymore,” he mumbled, pouting.

The older sighed, and his gaze softened, “then don’t do it? No one is making you.”

Jongdae bit his bottom lip, “but I kinda really want to see him again, you know,” he mumbled quietly, smiling.

Baekhyun chuckled, “you are helpless,” he laughed, and got up, “let’s go, I saw really nice wallets at Kors, I wanna check them.”

•••

“Mum is leaving next week,” Jongdae said, leaning against the counter in a store. Baekhyun was trying to decide which color would suit him better, black or brown one, and Jongdae was looking at new collection of backpacks. Baekhyun hummed in response, indicating the other to continue, “what I mean is she’s going to dad, to Korea.”

“Oh!” Baekhyun exclaimed, “party!”

Jongdae smirked, “exactly.”

“Which one, Dae?”

“Black.”

“Are you sure?”

“Black goes with everything, you cannot go wrong with black.”

Baekhyun smirked, “and you’d know something about it, wouldn’t you?”

Jongdae smirked back, and passing his friend, he slapped him on a , “take the black one, and let’s go! I suddenly feel like grabbing some ice-cream.”

“Weren’t you supposed to cut down on sugar?” Baekhyun laughed, as they exited the store.

“The only thing I’m cutting down on is my mother’s bull.”

“Then, shall we grab some donuts as well?”

“Oh, yes, we shall.”

“Hey, Dae,” Baekhyun suddenly stopped dead in track.

Jongdae looked around confused, and frowned, “what?”

“Why don’t you invite Minseok to that little party of ours?” he smirked.

“No,” Jongdae declined the idea right away. There was no way in hell.

“But Jongdae ~~~,” Baekhyun whined again, “why not?!”

“Because!” the boy exclaimed, as if it was obvious, “you’ll make a fool out of me! Or worse! I’ll make an even bigger fool of myself!”

“You’re such a drama queen,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “I think, it’d be a great opportunity to stamp your victory over Irene, and maybe score additional points doing some –“ the boy wiggled his eyes again, and then spoke in a hushed voice, “naughty-naughty,” he giggled.

“And this is exactly the reason why you should stop thinking, Baekhyun.”

“Oh, God, Jondgae!” the older threw his arms up, “you really need to get laid, you’re such a grandpa!”

Instead of answering, Jongdae continued walking, leaving his friend behind.

Don’t consider it, don’t consider it, don’t even dare considering it,’ he was chanting to himself, begging his brain not to catch up on the idea.

•••

Two hours later, they were sitting in their favorite karaoke club, sipping on drinks.

“Dae!” Chanyeol exclaimed suddenly, “how was the riding lesson today?!”

“A riding lesson?!” Jongin repeated, “aren’t you afraid of horses?”

“Of horses yes, of y instructors, not so much,” Baekhyun joked, and Jongdae only whined.

“Guys, leave me alone!”

“Awww,” they all started cooing, “rough day, Daedae?”

“Chanyeol, if you don’t shut up, I swear I’ll ruin your wallet tonight,” he sent him a death glare, and the younger swallowed.

“Yah, alright, everyone calm down!” Baekhyun ordered, and raised his glass, “let’s just drink!”

“I wanna do Karaoke,” Jongdae mumbled, after drowning down his whole drink is a go, “come with me, Baek,” he grabbed the older, and pull him to the dais.

“What do you wanna sing?” the man asked, and they looked at each other.

“Surprise me, Baek,” Jongdae whispered, and went to take the microphones. Baekhyun smirked, and looking at the list, he chose something they’ve never sang before. After a moment, Baekhyun started wondering whether they even know the song. But he only shrugged and joined his friend on a small stage.

When they heard the first notes, Baekhyun looked at Jongdae confised.

“Dae! I don’t know it!” he yelled, and a few people in the audience laughed. Jongdae stood frozen for a moment, before his face lit up.

“Yah! I do! I’ve heard it somewhere. Just follow!” he replied, and started singing.

 

I don't even know how I did that

Need a round of applause

Just like cream to a kitty cat

Lining up at the door

Maybe it's the way I work it

 

Jongdae smirked, and shook his .

 

My beach bring the boys to the shore

Maybe it's the way I flirt

That they get hurt, they just don't learn

 

I don't even know

Why they fall like dominoes

 

 

He looked at Baekhyun, and nodded at him to join in.

 

 

Oh my gosh, I did it again

He said I broke his heart, it keeps happening

I don't know why they always fall for me

Why they always fall for

Oh my gosh, I did it again

He said I broke his heart, it keeps happening

I don't know why they always fall for me

Why they always fall for

 

Laughing, Jongdae looked around the room, and when his eyes landed at a particular someone, he swallowed.

Oh, God.’

 

Even tho the song was still on, he leant closer to Baekhyun, and whispered to his ear, “Minseok is here,” and them quickly got back to singing.

 

He smirked at the next line, and glanced in the direction of the newcomer.

 

Them boys getting too ambitious

 

Jongdae winked at Minseok and his lip.

 

They should win an award

Got twenty more, plenty more fishes

But I still come first

Maybe I'm superstitious

I want to break this curse

They say they want to lay it on me

I'm their one and only boy*

 

I don't even know

Why they fall like dominoes

 

“Where?!” Baekhyun suddenly hissed, curiosity eating him out.

“Sits next to Luhan.”

“Luhan’s here?!”

“Sing, Baekhyun!”

 

Oh my gosh, I did it again

He said I broke his heart, it keeps happening

I don't know why they always fall for me

Why they always fall for

Oh my gosh, I did it again

He said I broke his heart, it keeps happening

I don't know why they always fall for me

Why they always fall for

 

Oh my gosh, I think I did it again

Broke his heart, why does this keep happening?

Don't come crying when I say it's the end

I'm ringing the alarm, boy you better run on

 

When they finished, laughing their asses off, Jongdae gave one last glance at the room, and spotted Minseok eyeing him. He smiled at him, and got back to their table.

“I need a drink,” Jongdae mumbled, looking at his empty glass.

“It was so funny,” Chanyeol laughed, “you should guy do it for money, I swear!”

Baekhyun blew a raspberry, “I can already see ourselves on stage, busting the moves!” he exclaimed, and started shaking his , and wiggling his arms in the air.

“We’ll think of it in a moment,” Jongdae laughed, “I’m gonna grab something.”

“Hello, cutie,” a woman at the bar greeted him, and he smiled back, “what can I get for you?”

Jongdae pouted, trying to make up him mind. The woman giggled at the sight.

“Can I get the Kamikaze salver, one on the beach, and one cosmopolitan?”

“Oh, poor boy, did you lose a bet or something?” the woman laughed.

“No, I’m just lazy and don’t wanna keep on coming here all the time, so I can just as well take everything now,” he shrugged, sending the surprised woman an angelic smile.

“Oh, alright,” she nodded, “here, have on the beach and cosmopolitan, I’ll bring the salver in a moment.”

“Thank you!”

He took his drinks and got back to the tablet, shaking his head to the rhythm of the music, sipping on both drink. When he sat down, he realized his friends were playing something.

“What’ you doing?”

“Never have I ever, you playin’?” Jongin informed, smirking.

“Of ing course!” Jongdae exclaimed, giggling.

“Alright, it’s my turn –“

“Hey guys,” the heard a new voice join them, and when they looked to the side their eyes landed on a dirty-blond boy.

“Luhan!” Baekhyun exclaimed, “what the hell are you doing here?!”

“I’d guess the same thing you do,” he chuckled and pointed at an empty place, “free?”

“Sure,” Jongin smiled, and took his jacket.

“You know what I mean! Here in LA!”

“I have a layover,” he explained, “I’m on my way back to China, and the next flight is tomorrow.”

“That’s a long layover,” Jongdae mumbled, and Luhan only shrugged, winking at him.

“I see you haven’t changed a bit, Dae. Still a lovely piece of an apple pie.”

“You know I hate apple pi –“ Jongdae stopped, as Luhan’s phone started ringing.

“Hallo?” he picked up, “oh, yeah, just a few tables further, wait I’ll wave,” he said, got up and started waving at someone.

At the same time came the lady from the bar, with a tray of fourteen blue Kamikaze, and placed it in front of Jongdae.

“Luhan, what the – “ he heard a familiar voice, and when he looked up, Minseok was standing in front of him, “oh.”

Jongdae whined internally, seeing Minseok with his black hair down, a few strands falling onto his dark eyes, being a perfect contrast to his milk complexion; in a dark, tight V neck, white shirt put on, and black jeans; there were a few bracelets on his wrists, as well.

“Do you guys know each other?” Luhan asked, surprised.

Instead of answering, Jongdae grabbed one of the shots, and drank it. Minseok chuckled, “we had the pleasure.”

“Oh,” both Chanyeol and Baekhyun spoke at the same time, and Jongdae knew he was done.

“Someone for sure had,” Baekhyun winked at Minseok, and the other slightly blushed.

“Are we playing or not?!” Jongdae asked, grabbing another shot.

“Wow, Jongdae, slow down, it’s your turn, you don’t have to drink when it’s your turn, you know that right?” Chanyoel laughed, shaking his head at his friend.

“Minseok, is it?” Baekhyun looked at the older again, “do you guys wanna join the game? Why don’t you take a sit next to Jongdae, so we can start?” he grinned.

Jongdae looked around. He might have been tipsy, but he was not blind. There was Chanyeol on his left side, and Jongin on his right. “Baekhyun, but there –“ he started, looking around, but then felt a sharp pain in his ankle, “you er, stop kicking me!” he yelled, quickly squinting to touch the pulsing area, but the stool as higher than he thought, and he hit his head against the table.

Everyone burst out laughing, and Jongdae only sighed defeated, “can this day get any worse?” he whined, and then felt a hand on his shoulder blade. When he looked to the right, there was Minseok sitting next to him, smiling at him brightly.

“Yo, Jongdae, stop daydreaming, we’re playing!” Jongin threw a napkin at the older, and Jongdae rolled his eyes.

“Alright, so never have I ever –“ he frowned, thinking of what he had never done, and Chanyeol started to laugh.

“How about I go first, since it’ll take forever for you think of something.”

“Rude!” he exclaimed, “but yeah, you’re right, I pass,” he shrugged.

“Never have I ever,” started Chanyeol, “kissed my best friend,” he said, and smirked.

Jondgae and Baekhyun looked at each other, and after sighing, took a drink.

“Never have I ever,” now it was Baekhyun’s turn, “omg,” he started laughing like a maniac, “never have I ever fallen for a straight guy!”

Jongdae rolled his eyes, and took a drink.

“You should take one for each,” Chanyeol suggested, laughing with Baekhyun.

“I don’t think they have enough alcohol here,” Jongdae mumbled, pulling a face.

“What?!” Jongin exclaimed, “who?! Why didn’t I know anything?!” he whined.

“You were probably one of them,” Luhan joked, taking a sip of his drink. Baekhyun and Chnayeol suddenly stopped laughing, and glared at Luhan, who’s eyes grew winder, “seriously?!”

Jongin’s jaw dropped, “what?!”

Jongdae only calmly grabbed his cosmopolitan, and said, “and so, the day got worse,” before drinking.

“Hyung!” Jongin whined.

“Jongin!” Jongdae whined back.

“Is it true?”

“Who cares,” the older shrugged.

“I do!” Jongin exclaimed.

“Yes, for ’s sake, it’s true! And what?!”

“Why… how… what?”

Jongdae chuckled, “actually, when I think of it, you are the only guy I had a crush on, who did not end up sleeping with my sister,” he laughed louder.

“Hyung, I’m –“

“Jongin,” Jongdae spoke softly, “I had a crush on you years ago. Calm down. I’m way past that phase. Can we please go on? Luhan?”

The blond guy looked around uncertain, but then smiled, and stared thinking, “never have I ever, hmmm, lame as hell, sorry, never have I ever ridden a horse,” he shrugged, not being able to think of anything original.

Minseok, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Jongdae all took a shot.

Minseok chuckled, looking at the boy next to him, “today doesn’t count, you know that?”

Jongdae rolled his eyes, “I have actually ridden a horse, you know,” he pointed, and took another sip.

“Yeah, in a bedroom,” Chanyeol whispered, a bit too loud, and Jongdae almost chocked on his drink, becoming instantly red. Everyone started laughing at embarrassed Jongdae.

“What the , Chanyeol?!” he whined, punching his friend.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to!” the boy yelled, covering his arm with the other hand, “stop it! Someone take him! Jongin, quickly!”

Jongin chuckled, looking into his glass, “never have I ever made a bet over my friend’s misery,” he said, and looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who rolled their eyes.

“It’s not like he minds,” Baekhyun mumbled, and took a sip.

“I do, actually!” Jongdae said, “I do actually mind, you tard, thank you very much!”

“Min, go ahead, before they start a fight,” Luhan joked, but he also took a sip.

“Hmmm, never have I ever – “ Minseok frowned, “never have I ever drunkenly made out with my ex?” he half said, half asked.

“Y’all just hate me, don’t ya?” Jongdae mumbled, and after giving Luhan a side glance, he took a sip, “there is no ing way I am the only one!” he said, pointing at Baekhyun.

“Don’t look at me, I’m clean,” the older boy said, raising his hands.

“Oh god,” he mumbled, covering his face with his hands.

“Stop crying, and tell us something you’ve never done!” Baekhyun ordered, “and please, come up with something else than a position,” he giggled, and Jongdae whined again.

He could hear Minseok’s low chuckles next to him, and he really wanted to kill Baekhyun.

“Never have I ever drunkenly ran around the neighborhood,” he smirked, looking at Baekhyun. To his surprise, apart from Baekhyun and Luhan, Minseok also took a sip. Jongdae gave him a side glance, looking his up and down, humming, “seriously?”

Minseok only smirked, winking at the boy.

“Omg, guys, just kiss already!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, and hiccupped.

Minseok laughed, and Jongdae also rolled his eyes, “are you already drunk?” But his friend only giggled, stealing one of his shots, and drinking it. Then he hiccupped again, “oh god, you are. Anyway, I’ll be right back,” he said, getting up.

“Yah, where are you going, love?!” Baekhyun gasped, extending his arms to catch the other.

“Em, to a toilet.”

“Be careful, drive safe!”

“What the hell was in his drink?” Jongdae asked, eyeing his friend, then looking at Chanyeol and Jongin. They both only shrugged, however, there was a shadow of a smirk on Jongin’s lips, “whatever, anyway, I’ll be right back, don’t leave me alone again like last time, or I swear!”

As he was walking away, he head Chanyeol and Jongin laugh, and tell Luhan and Minseok a story of how Jongdae was once left alone in pub, dressed in Peter Pan pants, with an ‘I’ll let you use my Tinkerbell to get to Neverland’ sign on his back.

When he was washing his hands, he looked in a mirror. As for his own judgement, he looked more than fine in this drunken state. He felt lightheaded, and the room was slightly spinning, but he didn’t have any alcohol on his t-shirt yet, nor was his hair a mess, so he approved. When he finished, he looked more, on his arms, shoulders, neck. And he started thinking of Minseok, and the thoughts about the other’s top made his pupils widen.

Suddenly, he heard a sound of a locking door, and when he looked to the right, he spotted Minseok leaning against the door to the bathroom. His black hair, t-shirt, and jeans were intermingling with the color of the door, and the whole room, as the tiles were black as well, and only his white shirt created a contrast.

Jongdae smirked, his lower lip.

Minseok made his way to Jongdae. The younger stood front to the sink, and the mirror, in which he observed the other’s moves. Minseok leant against Jongdae’s back, and slightly resting his chin on the younger’s shoulder, he washed his hands, looking into Jongdae’s eyes in the mirror. When the water stopped running, he slowly brought his wet hands to Jongdae’s neck, first tracing wet patters on his arms, then his collarbone, and when he started drawing on his neck, Jongdae turned his head slightly to the right, exposing more skin.

“You sound like trouble, Jongdae,” Minseok murmured against his ear, and run his tongue on the younger’s earlobe. Jongdae gasped, surprised.

“More like fun, I would say,” he replied, curiously observing Minseok’s moves in the mirror, “there’s no need to listen to everything Baekhyun says when he’s drunk.”

“Aren’t you drunk as well?”

“That’s beside the point,” he said, and Minseok chuckled.

“And what should I do with you, huh?”

Jongdae left a rugged breath out, when Minseok pressed his hips to the younger’s.

“Anything you want,” he whispered, closing his eyes, and he felt Minseok’s hand underneath his t-shirt.



Hello ! *waves frantically* how are you guys? I really hope you enjoyed the chapter ! Please, comment, upvote and subsribe if you like it ! ~~

 

Song: OMG

Artist: Little Mix

* in the original lyrics there is 'girl', however, Jongdae decided to change it *wink wink*