Chapter 9

Simple Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Graduation.

Yesung was finally not a high school student anymore. He just passed another chapter of life and he would face the next chapter soon, as college student. He decided to choose art as major since he liked to draw. He was scared yet excited with the new world. He was ready to challenge himself with life. Yesung pushed among the crowd of students after he took some pictures with his family and some classmates (who finally acknowledged his existence during senior year).

“Are you finished taking photo with the juniors, Chwang?” Yesung finally spotted Changmin and clung on his arm.

The graduation ceremony just ended half an hour ago and now all the students with their families were at the school’s field, busy taking pictures and congratulating each other. Changmin as one of the popular kids, had many admirers and they kept asking him to take picture with them. Since Changmin was very nice and friendly, he couldn’t reject them. If it was Kyuhyun, he would just tell everyone to photoshop himself on the picture. That guy hated taking pictures even with his friend. That weirdo, if Yesung was Kyuhyun he would take picture every minute with that handsome face. Such a waste.

“It’s hard to be popular.” Changmin grinned as Yesung pinched his nose.

“Okay whatever Mr. Popular.”

Changmin ruffled Yesung’s hair affectionately and the smaller snuggled closer like a cat. They went to sit on the empty bench near the field.

“Minho is leaving tonight, right?” Yesung looked up and Changmin just nodded.

Minho would leave to London tonight. He was really interested with sport and the male decided to go to one of soccer school in London. They were all very sad at first but they had to move forward since life didn’t stop after high school. Jonghyun debuted with his band a week ago and got very popular so he couldn’t attend the ceremony since he got a busy schedule. Even if it was sad to part away with his friends, he was glad that they were all walking towards their dream. They would meet again in the future as better person.

“What are you going to do after this? Can I visit your house? I miss your mom’s cheese cake.” Yesung gave him puppy eyes. Changmin rolled his eyes.

“Everytime you visit my house, you will only give your attention to mom’s cheese cake not me. My mother also liked you better than me, it’s annoying. Stop coming to my house!”

Yesung stuck his tongue out and they both were busy play fighting with each other. Some juniors passed by them and asked Changmin to take picture with them. Yesung was annoyed. No one wanted to take picture with him huh? Even if he was a popular senior’s boyfriend? Changmin smiled at the juniors and told them to wait near the tree.

“Where is Kyuhyun? I swear that guy was running away after we mentioned about photo taking.” Yesung grumbled.

“I haven’t seen him too. Go search him first. I need to do fanservice with my juniors.” Changmin winked at Yesung, earning a smack on his forehead.

“You are such cassanova.”

“But you fell for my charm too.”

Yesung told him to shut up, before he left to search Kyuhyun. He could hear Changmin laughing at the back. God, Changmin was still lame even after years. He was wondering how he could stand him and his cheesiness before.

“Where is Kyuhyun though…”

Yesung looked around, his graduation gown swept the hallway ground as he walked. He decided to visit library to check, hoping Kyuhyun was there. He went inside the library and saw a familiar figure with the same gown with him, busy writing something on the paper.

“Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun startled and rushed to hide the paper. It made Yesung curious, what did he write before? He went to sit beside Kyuhyun and glanced back and forth between his eyes and the paper that he tried to hide.

“What are you doing here? Everyone.. well, the juniors were searching for you. They keep asking me, thinking that I am hiding you.” Yesung pouted.

“W-what… I am… I am just spending my time here. I don’t want to take pictures with the juniors anyway.”

Yesung noticed that Kyuhyun was avoiding his eyes and it made the smaller even curious with the reaction.

“Why are you so nervous? What did you write before? Did you hide something from me?” Yesung spitted all the questions like a bullet.

Kyuhyun was sweating and his cheeks went pink. He was hesitated at first but he gave the paper to Yesung. The smaller was confused but he accepted the crumpled paper and opened it. His eyes widened as he read the letters on the paper. His hands were shaking.

“Really, Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun finally had a courage to stare into Yesung’s eyes. Those sharp almond shapes eyes that he loved to stare were now widened in surprise. He grinned and nodded.

“Would you?”

“Yes. Of course. Why not?” Yesung replied and circled his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck then he kissed him on the lips. The crumpled paper fell to the ground. He was happy because he would start the new chapter of his life with his boyfriend. Kyuhyun took their relationship to another level and he was willing to follow him.

 

Yesung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter