Chapter 3

Simple Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was just another school day for Yesung. He still hated school but he was actually kind of looking forward for it. Maybe because he finally got a friend, yes. Changmin offered a friendship to him. Few days ago, Yesung would just curse at Changmin for making fun of him but people changed and he was willing to open new page of his life, leaving the past. Leaving didn’t mean forgetting, he just wanted to move forward. Oh well, he still remembered his past friendship with Kyuhyun. He honestly wanted to be friend again with Kyuhyun but the other male looked like he didn’t want to fix their relationship.

“Good morning, Yesungie.”

Yesung turned his head to the side and he saw Changmin with Minho and Jonghyun behind him. He didn’t see Kyuhyun. He was wondering where the other male gone. Did he come late? Why was Kyuhyun not with his friends?

“Morning, Changmin… and uh… hi there at the back.” Yesung awkwardly smiled to him and greeted Minho and Jonghyun. He was still not used with it, like he spent like more than a year without friend. He was overwhelmed.

They walked towards the class together. Minho and Jonghyun were silent as they listened to Changmin’s babbling. Changmin kept asking Yesung about everything, like what he did last night, what did he have for dinner, etc. God, Changmin didn’t know how to shut up, did he? He was amused with this side of Changmin. As the passed the hall, Yesung couldn’t ignore the stares and whispers. The students were wondering why Yesung was with Changmin and the gang. He suddenly felt his self esteem dropped to the ground. He might look like a duck among the swans.  Changmin, Minho and Jonghyun were all handsome and popular meanwhile he was just… Yesung the loner. He didn’t feel like he was the ugliest man on the earth but if you compared him with Changmin and his friend, he was definitely the ugliest.  Damn them and their handsome faces.

“Yesung, sit with us at the back.” Changmin practically dragged Yesung to sit beside him. It was supposed to be Kyuhyun’s seat. He could feel the stare from his classmates and he slowly sat beside Changmin.

“Isn’t this Kyuhyun’s seat? Where would he sit later?” Yesung asked.

Changmin grinned and shook his head. “Don’t worry, he can sit in front of us.”

Yesung was about to reject since he was comfortable with his old seat but a deep voice interrupted him.

“Morning guys. I was late and then there is this rumor that I got replaced by Yesung.”

Yesung looked up and saw Kyuhyun with half-sleepy face. His hair was a bit messy  and he could see the bruises from his punches on his handsome face, weirdly it gave him the bad boy vibe. No wonder the girls were fawning over him. Kyuhyun placed his bag on the desk. His supposed to be desk.

“What are you doing here? Move. It’s not your seat.” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow as he stared at Yesung’s face.

“You sit beside Suho from now, Kyu.” Changmin pointed at the seat infront of him. “Yesung will sit with me since he is our friend now.”

Kyuhyun’s face was priceless that moment and Yesung had to bit back a laugh even though he felt bad for him. Changmin wanted to sit with him instead of Kyuhyun.

“Our friend? Seriously Changmin, are you ditching me for this person?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.

“Excuse me, what do you mean by this person? What kind of person I am?” Yesung frowned. What was Kyuhyun’s problem by the way? Did he loath him that much?! He felt insulted by the tone that Kyuhyun used.

Changmin sensed the world war III atmosphere and it was scaring him. He glanced at Minho and Jonghyun at his right side and they were just watching in silent. They also didn’t dare to speak up.

“Uh Kyuhyun, it’s just for today…. I guess?” Changmin muttered.

“I can’t believe that you want to sit with him instead of me. I mean I am the Cho Kyuhyun, duh!”

Yesung immediately stood up, facing Kyuhyun and gave him a killer glare. Kyuhyun gulped, sensing the dangerous aura around Yesung. The whole class were now watching them, it was oddly silent.

“W-what… do you want to punch me again?” Kyuhyun stepped back in fear but kept his straight face, not wanting people to know that Yesung scared the out of him.

Yesung smirked and his gaze moved down slowly, eyeing Kyuhyun’s crotch. Kyuhyun followed  his gaze and instantly covered his crotch with his hands. Yesung stepped forward and Kyuhyun whimpered, expecting the worse but the shorter male just passed by him. Yesung walked towards his seat and plopped down, ignoring all eyes who were staring at him.

“Good morning class. Why is it so quiet? Go sit on your seat now. Let’s study~!” Mr. Kang just entered the classroom and he was confused with the silence. Usually this class were really loud.

The students didn’t move at first but after few seconds, they slowly went to sit at their own seat. Kyuhyun robotically walked towards his original seat, beside Changmin. Yesung successfully humiliated him today. He shall know better, Yesung and his temper were legendary.

“You should stop being an to Yesung.” Changmin whispered to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He just didn’t know why he couldn’t stop being one to him.

**

Lunch time.

The students were leaving class one by one and Yesung as usual would just eat his bread alone. He didn’t plan to go to the school cafeteria until someone poked his shoulder. He looked up and saw Changmin smiled at him.

“Let’s go to cafeteria!”

Yesung forgot that he actually became friend with Changmin. “Uh… I will eat my lunch here. You can go with your friends.”

“Hush, come on. You are my friend too now.”

Changmin literally dragged Yesung towards the cafeteria. They made their way to one of the table in the middle. Popular kids table, as Yesung referred since it was in the middle so it was like the center of the attention. Kyuhyun, Minho and Jonghyun were already sitting there, eating their lunch and Changmin had to force Yesung to sit because the smaller was resisting a lot.

“Hi guys! I haven’t formally introduced you to Yesung but hey you knew him already, right! He became our friend now.” Changmin chirped happily as he munched on his eggroll.

“Hi Yesung. I am Minho. Sorry for making fun of you before. It was because of Changmin. He was just bored.” Minho chuckled and Changmin slapped his shoulder.

Yesung was fidgeting on his seat. He was still awkward with this. He was used of being loner and nobody but now he got famous kids as friends plus everyone in cafeteria were staring at him. It was somehow too much to handle for him.

“Uh… hello Minho-ssi. It’s okay though.” Yesung mumbled. Kyuhyun was staring at him with unreadable eyes and it made him uncomfortable. He was in Kyuhyun’s circle of friend for god’s sake. He could sense that Kyuhyun wouldn’t like it if he joined his gang.

“Hello, I am Jonghyun.” Yesung shifted his gaze at the male with dirty blonde hair. “Hey Yesung, I have a question but I hope you won’t feel offended.”

Yesung eyed him curiously. “What is it?”

“I heard a rumor from the students that your father is Korean gangster. Is that true?” Jonghyun whispered as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter