Chapter 6

Simple Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung just entered class when felt everyone was staring at him. He walked towards his seat, ignoring the stare he got. Some students even shamelessly turned their heads to see Yesung better. He was wondering why until he saw Minho rushed inside the class and sat beside him.

“Yesung, is it true?” He asked, his usually big doe eyes looked even bigger.

“What true?” Yesung asked in confusion.

“Changmin and Kyuhyun confessed to you yesterday.”

Yesung felt his cheeks heated up. So everyone stared because they knew about it. Of  course it was a big news since both Changmin and Kyuhyun were popular kids. Yesung couldn’t sleep properly last night, thinking about their confession. He kept kicking his blanket, too embarrassed to admit that two of handsome boys at the school, crushed over him. But he couldn’t accept their feelings, they were his precious friends and he didn’t want ruin their friendship. After all he had no special feeling with any of them. (NOT YET YESUNGIE!!)

“Uh yeah. I don’t know what’s inside their minds.” Yesung mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

Minho eyed him with such a lewd expression and Yesung wanted to punch his face because of that.

“So did you choose any of them?” Minho wiggled his eyebrows.

“No! I am straight!” Yesung hissed. He was aware that the whole class is listening to his conversation with Minho.

Minho gave a skeptical expression but finally bobbed his head, understanding the situation. He was about to interogatte Yesung again but he heard loud wishpers from the students. He turned his head and saw Changmin, Kyuhyun and Jonghyun entered the class. Jonghyun and Kyuhyun went to the back, their own seat. Changnin had a blue-ish bruise around his jaw, the art made by the only Kim Yesung.

“Hey Yesungie, let’s have coffee date after school.” Changmin gave a toothy smile as he walked towards Yesung’s seat. The students were watching them with interest.

Yesung rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed with the flirty tone.

“Stop it Chwang. I am not interested with you. I am straight.”

“Spaghetti is straight too until you boil it.” Changmin winked.

All eyes were on him now. Why it had to be spaghetti?

“So are you going to boil me now?” Yesung was not sure with Changmin’s comparison.

“Yes. I am gonna boil you with my hot passion of love.”

Kyuhyun bursted laughing as Yesung pretended to puke. Jonghyun curled his fingers and Minho busy scratching his body. God, Changmin was super lame that his friends hardly stand him.

“I swear if you use that pick up line again, I will punch you to the mars.”

Changmin pouted. That was original though, who would compare his lover with spaghetti?! Only Shim Changmin. He sulkily went to his own seat. He would try again later though, he would try until he won. A gamer’s mental.

“I am sorry, he is so lame.” Minho apologized and got up, going back to his own seat.

Yesung sighed. He didn’t understand why Changmin was so determined to get his heart. So many girls were chasing after his heart, he got some boys to as admirers. Why it had to be Yesung? (*cue ‘It has to be you’ playing*). Yesung glanced at the back and saw Minho playfully punched Changmin's chest. He then spotted Kyuhyun who was busy with with his phone. He looked up and their eyes met, Kyuhyun stared at Yesung with such a cold stare and it made Yesung confused.

What did I do?

**

Yesung arranged the astronomy books according with alphabet. He was in library now, working as librarian. He loved quiet place. It was so hard to get away from Changmin since the male kept following him everywhere like a lost puppy, he wouldn't stop asking for a date with him. It was annoying but Yesung couldn’t deny that Changmin’s determination moved his heart. A litte bit. The taller was really sincere with his feelings and he was feeling bad everytime he rejected the male. In other hand, he was confused with Kyuhyun’s attitude. The male was really calm and didn’t do any move, like he never confessed to him. He was also acting cold to him which was even weirder because Yesung felt like he didn't make any mistake. Except for rejecting his feeling. Maybe Kyuhyun realized that he didn’t really like Yesung, not in that way at least.

“Hey.” Yesung turned his head to the side. Speak of the devil, Kyuhyun was leaning on one of the shelf with arms crossed over his chest.

“Hey too. What are you doing here?” Yesung suddenly felt nervous, he pretended to arrange the books on the shelf when those were actually arrange already.

Kyuhyun stepped forward and Yesung was thinking if books could be a self-defense weapon or not.

“Reminding this big head that we have math homework to do. It’s due tomorrow.” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. He enjoyed the reaction from Yesung.

“Uh.. it’s tomorrow already? I think we can work on it now. I just finished arranging the books.”

“Good, let’s sit on usual table. Changmin is already waiting.” Kyuhyun spun around and left Yesung alone.

Yesung’s heart was beating so fast. He honestly expected Kyuhyun to do something to him like he did yesterday. You know, kissing him or something. Yesung wanted to punch himself for thinking like ert. He shook his head and went to their usual table. Changmin and Kyuhyun were already sitting around the round table, as usual Yesung’s seat was between the taller.

“Hey guys.”

Changmin looked up and smiled sweetly at Yesung while Kyuhyun only hummed without looking at Yesung. The smaller sat on the chair and placed his bag on the table, taking out his math notes. He was still confused with K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter