Chapter 2

Kaisoo~Hello

Heyyy,

sorry for the long hiatus. The chapters were already written, but tbh I just forgot to post them here---

But now have fun ^-^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

P.O.V. Kai/Jongin

With tears in my eyes, I looked down on my phone. He just hung up. My tears were slowly running down my face. I sat on my bed and couldn't move for a while. His voice sounded so hurt, just because of me. I put my phone to the side and closed my eyes. There he was. Just like I saw him the last time. Did he change? I opened my eyes again and turned to my side to look out of the window. It was dark outside and you could only see a few stars in the night sky. Kyungsoo... Please, forgive me. I closed my eyes again and slowly drifted to sleep with thoughts of him.

P.O.V. Kyungsoo

The next morning I sat in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in my hand. My eyes were slightly reddened and swollen. Sleep was not possible for me this night. My head was full of thoughts. I heard steps coming from the hallway and shortly after Luhan entered the kitchen. He got himself a cup of coffee and sat down in front of me. "Good morning, Soo." He smiled happily, but his smile faded when he saw my face. "You couldn't sleep tonight, right?", he asked and I nodded. I wanted to talk with him, but I couldn't. I was too weak and tired. He knew me well, so he just said, "You should talk to him, let him explain." Again I just nodded. I got nervous just at the thought of the talk with Jongin. Was he really serious? "I will call him today." These were the first words I said this day. "But you don't want to discuss this on the phone with him, do you?" Luhan asked me. I didn't think about this. Could I really talk to him from face to face? I guess I couldn't, but I had to. "No..., but he is in Korea and I am here in China. How should we do this?" I said. "If he's really sorry, then it wouldn't be a problem for him to come to you." He was right. I stood up fast and felt again how weak I was.

I went to the balcony slowly and leaned against the railing. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and there were many people outside. I took my phone out of my pocket and called him. I was sure that I could do this, but as soon as I heard the tone, I got really nervous and bit on my nails. It was a bad habit of mine, when I got nervous. Suddenly I heard a crack in the line.

"Hello?" It was Jongin's voice and he sounded sleepy. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I heard some rustling. "Oh, no. It's alright." He said. There was a short silence. "I'm sorry, that I suddenly hung up on you yesterday.", I said to begin a conversation with him. "It's alright, but please don't do it again." I could hear him pout through the line and couldn't control me chuckling. "Yeah, I won't do it again. Actually I wanted to ask, if we could talk... I mean about everything that happened.", I finally asked. "Um..., Yeah, that was what I wanted to do, anyway." He said. "Listen, I'm really sorry and..." I stopped him. "I mean from face to face, not over the phone." Again there was silence. "Yeah, of course. Tell me where you are, I'm on my way." My heart stopped for a moment. No, Kyungsoo, don't let him fool you again. "In China." I answered shortly. "Where exactly?" He asked. I told him my address and he wrote it down. "I will be there as soon as possible. See you." He said and then hung up.

My heart was beating fast and I put my phone away. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Luhan. "And?" He asked me. I looked at him and smiled. "He's coming." I answered. I was happy. I didn't know why, but i was. Finally I could see him again.