Chapter 5

Kaisoo~Hello

Chapter 5

 

P.O.V. Jongin

After I met Junmyeon, he and Yixing showed me the living room, where I was going to stay for the night. 
Junmyeon went and came back with a pillow and a blanket for me. "Do you need anything else?" He asked. "Maybe a charger so i can charge my phone, if you have one?" He smiled and nodded. Then he went out of the living room again and Yixing came in. He sat down beside me. None of us talked until Junmyeon came back. He gave me the charger and I thanked him. "No problem." He smiled and then sat down beside Yixing. It was silent again but after like a minute Junmyeon spoke up. 
"So, why are you here? I mean not here, but in China in general?" He asked directed at me. I looked down and Yixing answered for me. "His Ex-boyfriend lives here and he wanted to apologize for something he did, but it went wrong and now he's here." He explained and I plainly nodded. Junmyeon watched me with sad eyes but then smiled. "We will fix this. Just stay here as long as you need to." I was on the verge of crying again because they were so nice to me. I was a complete stranger but they helped me nevertheless. "Thank you so much." I felt myself sobbing and one of them put their hand on my back. "You don't have to thank us. We love to help people in need." Yixing said and I looked at him thankfully.

"It's getting late. Let's go to sleep. We will make a plan tomorrow." Junmyeon said after we ate something he made. Yixing and I nodded and we got up. We helped Junmyeon with the dishes and then made our way to bed. When I arrived at the living room I lay down on the couch and pulled the blanket over my body. I remembered my phone and quickly put it on the charger. We will see what tomorrow brings.

P.O.V. Kyungsoo

We arrived at the airport and I was so nervous. "Everything will be alright, Kyungie. I'm here." Luhan said when I made no move to get up. I got out of my trance and left the car. My eyes wandered over the place. Jongin was nowhere to be seen. Luhan left the car after me and walked to my side. With careful steps I made my way inside the airport. Still no sight of Jongin. Where is he? I looked at Luhan and he just lifted his shoulders. Could it be that he tricked me? No, Jongin wouldn't do something like this... Or would he? I still didn't know the new Jongin. The Jongin he got in the time we weren't together. I just hope he's the nice, beautiful human being he was before everything happened. Luhan and I searched for him nearly an hour and I slowly lost my patience. "Where is he?!" I growled out angrily. This pissed me off. But deep inside I knew I wasn't really angry. I was just so sad and disappointed he never came. We gave up searching and drove back home. My tears slowly started flowing. You promised me you'd never leave me...

Back to P.O.V. Jongin

Kyungsoo? There he was. Standing in front of me just like I memorized him. I reached out for him but the distance between us got bigger. I was so confused. I tried it again but it was the same as before. He just watched me with a sad smile. "You promised me you'd never leave me..." He said. Then he turned around and walked away with small steps. My heartbeat increased because I was afraid of losing him again. I tried to follow him. My steps got faster till I ran. Then he was gone. I stopped. Why did I ever leave him?

Then I woke up. It was just a dream... My whole body was sweating and tears rolled down my face. Just then I noticed Yixing who sat beside me and tried to calm me down. I just closed my eyes again. Today will be the day. I will explain everything to him and apologize.

I reached for my phone and looked at the screen. It was 8 in the morning and I had many messages. Some from Sehun but most from Kyungsoo.

Where are you? 
Are you really going to come?
I can't believe you did this..

These were some of Kyungsoo's messages. I disappointed him again... Why can't I ever do something right?

"What's wrong?" Yixing asked me after I started at my phone for too long. "Not really, but I can't do anything about it." I simply answered. I got up and saw Junmyeon coming in. He carried out breakfast and smiled. How can a human being be so happy everyday? "Good morning Jongin. How was your night?" He asked nicely and placed the plates on the table in front of the couch. "It was okay, I'm really thankful for your help." I said. He just nodded and sat down beside his boyfriend.

"I will be right back" I made my way out of the living room and called Sehun. After the I guess 10th signal the mailbox went on. Still asleep, I see. 
Then I tapped on Kyungsoo's messages again and decided to text him.

"Kyungsoo? I'm really here. I didn't want to disappoint you again but I just lost myself at the airport. I'm with a nice couple, who let me stay with them. My phone went out of battery, so I couldn't call you or anything. I hope you can believe me. 
I really want to see you and I miss you so much. Please, could we meet even though I messed up everything again?"

I read my message over and send clicked the "send" button.
After that I went to the living room again.




Sorry for not updating. 
I want the story to not be trash so I need my time.
I hope you still want to read this and like it.