Chapter 6

Kaisoo~Hello

Chapter 6

 

Sorry for the short chapter and for the long wait. Hope you like it.

P.O.V. Kyungsoo

After another horrible night, I woke up. My head hurt and I just felt so weak. Slowly I got up into a sitting position. I saw my smartphone on my bedside table and it was blinking. So I grabbed it and saw a message. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Is he serious?
I grabbed my body up from my bed and went into the kitchen without looking up from my phone. Luhan was there already like always and I sat down beside him. I felt his stare and how he tried to look at my phone. "What's so interesting, Soo?" He asked. I looked up at him and told him. "Jongin was there, he just got lost." Luhan's eyes grew wide just as mine before and he looked a bit surprised. "Are you sure he tells the truth? I don't want him to hurt you all the time." "Yeah, i guess he tells the truth but I want him to prove it." I answered him. He simply nodded. "What are you going to answer?" He asked. I just got up and went to the other side of the kitchen. My phone at my ear, I tried to call Jongin. 
Shortly after he answered.
"Kyungsoo, I'm so sorry, I really am. Pleaaase, forgive meeeeee." He whined into the phone. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "How can I be sure, you don't just mess around with me?" I asked in a more serious tone. It was silent. Then after nearly two minutes he talked again. "I want to see you. I'm really here, I can prove it, so please, let's meet up and I explain everything as promised." He said and I was in denial. Should I give him 'another' chance or am I too nice to him?

"Yeah, sure, but this is your last chance. If you don't show up again, you're dead to me." I said as coldly as I could.

P.O.V. Jongin:

I was on my way to Kyungsoo's home, together with Yixing. He volunteered to come with me since I was too nervous to go alone. The whole way I looked down at my hands, fumbling with them and thinking about what I should say. How should I greet him? Will he be uncomfortable with me around?
Yixing didn't say anything and just walked beside me, making sure we walked the right way.

It wasn't long till we arrived at Kyungsoo's house. I looked at Yixing and he just nodded at the door. My hand found the way to the doorbell and I pressed the one with the names Lu and Do. Since there was Kyungsoo's name with it, it must have been the right one.

After a minute a voice came out of the speaker. It was a man who spoke in mandarin and it wasn't Kyungsoo. "Hello? Who is there?" He asked, but I couldn't understand well so Yixing answered for me. "Hi, it's Yixing. I'm here with Jongin, who looks for Kyungsoo. Is he with you right now?" I understood a few things he said and it sounded like he knew the man that lived there. "Oh, hey Yixing. Yeah, he's here and we already wait for him. I'll let you in." The other man spoke again and then opened the door. Yixing stepped inside before me and walked up the stairs. I followed him and we stopped at the second floor. Now we stood in front of a door. The same names were written on it so I knocked. Shortly after the door opened slowly. Behind it stood Kyungsoo. He looked just like I remembered him. Big owl eyes with short brown hair. Plump, heart shaped lips and a shy look on his face.