Chapter 3

Kaisoo~Hello

As a apology that the last chapter took me so long, here is the next. ^-^ Have fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. Kai/Jongin

I hung up and pressed my phone against my body. A wide smile appeared on my face. He wants to talk. Finally, he wants to talk to me! I jumped out of my bed and ran to my wardrobe, to change my clothes. I had to be there as soon as possible. When I finished changing, I went to the bathroom. On my way there I called Sehun. "Hey, Kai. What's up?", He picked up my call. "Me..., Kyungsoo, China... We have to meet!", I stuttered and finally arrived at the bathroom. "Sure, we can meet anytime, but now tell me a bit slower.", He said. "In 30 minutes at the café. I will tell you there." "Okay.", He plainly said and we hung up. I got ready quickly and made my way to meet Sehun.

As I arrived there, Sehun already sat at our place. I sat down on the opposite side of him and couldn't sit still. "Now tell me, what's up?", He asked slightly annoyed from my behavior. Slowly I got quieter, but ny smile didn't leave my face. "I talked to Kyungsoo yesterday." His eyes got wider and he stood up to embrace me.   "You met him?!" I loosend our hug and just looked at him. "Are you that stupid or do you just pretend to be?", I asked him. He pouted shortly, but then he understood. "He picked up?!", He asked me and my smile got only bigger. "I guess that means yes." He also smiled widely. "I am sooo happy for you! And, what did he say?", He asked, nearly as excited as me. We sat down again and he looked at me with a challenging look. "He wants to meet, but he is in China. I have to get to him as quickly as possible!", I told him and he looked at me disbelievingly. "Then what are you doing here?!" I stoop up. He's right. I could have been on my to him already. "You're right." I turned around again to wave Sehun goodbye. "See you!", I shouted. He just nodded and smiled.

I went to the train station quickly, which was only ten minutes away from the café. When I arrived there, the train to the airport was already there. Luckily there were free seats, so I coukd sit down. The ride to the airport lasted nearly 20 minutes. I pulled out my phone and my earpods and listened to music the whole ride. My head leaned against the window and I closed my eyes. Like this i sat there until my phone vibrated. There were two messages. I tapped on the first one. It was from Sehun, who wished me good luck and told me to tell hin everything when I got back. Then I opened the second one and my heartbeat increased. "Please tell me when you get here. I will pick you up.", Stood there. I answered quickly with an simply "Okay." Seemingly I didn't look like just "okay", because the other passengers were staring at me. I leaned back in my seat. Shortly after I arrived on the airport. "Soon I will be with you."

P.O.V. Kyungsoo

"Should I really do this?", I asked Luhan insecure, who asked me to pick up Jongin at the airport. "Yeah, why not? You didn't see each other in a long time and he doesn't know the way anyways.", He said. That was a point. He won already. "Yeah, I know, but isn't it a bit obtrusive?" I was still insecure. "This obtrusive? Jongin penetrated you with calls for years. That is obtrusive!" I laughed and texted Jongin. "Please tell me when you get here. I will pick you up." I sended the message and pressed my phone against my heart, which beated way faster. "Everything will be okay, Kyungie." Luhan looked at me with a heartwarmend smile. I went to him and hugged him tightly. "Thanks, for always being there for me."

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and i hope you guys liked it. 😊