Chapter 4

Kaisoo~Hello

Chapter 4

P.O.V. Jongin:

I left the train and went directly towards the airport. When I arrived there, I got me a ticket and made my way to a waiting area. I sat down, crossing my legs and looked at my phone. There it was, the message from Kyungsoo. I was so happy about this, but deep inside of me I was afraid. How would he react when he sees me? I leaned back and stared at the ceiling. Would he even take my apologies serious? Just as I drifted away in my thoughts, I realized that there were only 10 minutes left till my flight would go. Fast I got to my plane and got seated at my place. I hope everything will go as planned.

I slept the whole flight and I was glad when the plane landed in China safely. Was this even real? Will I really see my Kyungie after all this time? I couldn't really realize it. 

P.O.V. Kyungsoo:

I patiently waited for Jongin's text and after an hour I finally got one. A big smile appeared on my face. "Luhan, he's here! Can you please come with me?" I asked him with my best puppy eyes. Luhan just rolled his eyes, but then smiled. "Sure, how could I let this little thing go alone?" He let out a laugh, while I just glared at him. "I'm not that short." "Yeah, sure. Let's just go." He said still grinning.
I got the keys and we made our way to Luhan's car. Since I didn't have that much money I couldn't afford one myself, but it wasn't a problem for Luhan. We closed the door to our flat and got to the car. Then we drove to the airport. I was so nervous...

Back to P.O.V. Jongin:

I got off the plane and looked for Kyungsoo. I couldn't see him anywhere, so I decided to search for a place to sit down. On my way to the seat I just found, I saw a crowd. I was curious, so I walked over there and saw a man with a guitar. He was singing and I had to admit that he was really amazing. I couldn't understand what he was singing about, because i barely spoke Mandarin but it was really beautiful and I was fascinated. More and more people left, but I just stood there and listened to these wonderful sounds. I completely forgot about my surroundings and about Kyungsoo, too. When he came to my mind, I looked around. Again I couldn't see him anywhere, so i decided to send him a text message. But as I wanted to unlock my phone, I saw that it died. . I then realized that it must have been nearly an hour since I got here. 

My head was clouded. How could I forget about everything? My body moved from itself and it slided down a nearby wall. My face sank into my hands and I silently began to cry. Why did I have to ruin everything again? I just hated myself so much at this moment. My body froze when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I raised my head with hope it would be Kyungsoo but it was the singer I watched earlier. He tried to talk to me but I didn't understand him. He must have noticed and tried to talk to me in english. I was glad since I could speak it a little bit. "Is everything okay?" He gently asked me. "Not really.." I answered and looked away because I didn't want a stranger to see me like this.
"Are you maybe Korean?" He asked me with a nearly good korean. I looked at him surprised. "How do you know?" I asked back and he just smiled a bit. "Your accent." I just formed my mouth like an 'o' and nodded. Then my expression turned sad again. "Can I do anything for you? Oh, I didn't even introduce myself. My name's Yixing, but you can call me Lay." "My name's Jongin. And I don't really know. I just got here, don't speak the language and did something really wrong. I don't know what to do and my phone died too." I explained to him, a complete stranger. But I couldn't care less. I needed help. "Do you want to come with me? It's getting dark and I don't want you to sit here all alone. Please, don't be afraid, I'm not some ert. I just want to help." He asked and let out a small laugh. "Yeah, thank you so much." He held out his hand, so I could pull myself up. I rubbed over my face and just followed him. He packed his things and I helped him carry these.

On our way to his house, which I learned wasn't that far away from the airport, he tried to make up a conversation. "And why are you here, if I can ask?" I decided to tell him the truth, because he seemed really nice. "My ex-boyfriend lives here and I wanted to apologize to him, because I was an . He never wanted to talk to me and after a long time he answered, but I ruined everything. He wanted to pick me up, but I didn't see him anywhere, so i decided to watch you sing and I just forgot about everything and now I'm here..." He watched me with sympathie in his eyes. "I can imagine how you feel. Hopefully I can help you in any way. We will get this right." Then he smiled and I had to smile to. 

When we arrived at his home he unlocked the door. I wasn't expecting there to be light, but then I heard a male voice coming out of the house. "Honey, you're home!" A smiling brown-haired guy came out of a corner, but when he saw me his smile faded. "Ehm, who's this?" The guy asked. Lay put his things to the ground and went to him. He hugged the guy and explained. "Junmyeon, this is Jongin. He didn't know where to go so I decided to take him with me. Is that okay for you?" Just then I realized how Lay could speak korean so well. His, I guess boyfriend, was korean. The guy called Junmyeon looked at me with curious eyes. "Yeah, it's okay. He looks fine." He walked over to me and shook my hand. "Hi, I'm Junmyeon, and you're Jongin right? So you're korean, too?" Junmyeon asked me and I just nodded.