Chapter 1

Kaisoo~Hello

P.O.V. Kai/Jongin

Sehun and I sat in a Café near my flat. Sehun's home wasn't far away either and we were like regular costumers in this small café. Like everyday, I stared at my phone, which layed on the table in front of me. Sehun looked at me with a sad expression. "There is no point in staring at it. He won't call." I looked up at him and could see how depressed he was to see me like this. But he himself wasn't better. Of course I knew that he didn't mean anything bad and that he only wanted to help me, but with that he wasn't able to help me. I didn't say anything and looked back at my phone. "Maybe he changed his phone number.", he then said. I sighed. It would be very likely, that he changed his number. "Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't hope to hear his voice ever again.", I agreed with him and put my phone in my pocket. He smiled a sad smile. "And you don't have any news about Luhan?" His expression darkened and he looked down. "No. How should I? Did you forget that I have the same problem as you?", he asked pissed. "Sorry, of course I know it, but it could have been, that..." "Just change the subject, please.", he interrupted me and I fell silent.

|Meanwhile at Kyungsoo's|

P.O.V. Kyungsoo

After Kai had left me, my world broke apart. I always thought he would love me, but with what he did to me, he proved me the opposite. Firstly, I didn't go to work, which I loved before. Bit then I withdraw complete. All my friends worried about me. Nevertheless I couldn't get me to accept their suggestions and live my life like before. I was scared to see him out there or what would have been even worse, to see him with the guy he left me for. Therefore I decided to go to China. I had an old friend there, whom I knew from my childhood. After I told him everything, he insisted that I should live with him. 
After a few years, I guess it were two or three, I got calls from the person I never wanted to see again. Kai tried to call me everyday, but I never picked up. I was scared to lose control and cry, when I would pick up. So I just pushed the calls away.

Luhan sat beside me at the couch. We watched TV, but I didn't pay attention to the programme. But rather I thought about anything, like I always did. I noticed that Luhan wasn't concentrated, too. He always looked at me, like he wanted to talk to me, but didn't know how to begin. I got upset because of this and asked him:"What's wrong?" He looked startled. "Nothing, what should be wrong?", he asked me as a counter question. "I see that something is wrong. Don't pretend like there is nothing. Just say it." He sighed. Suddenly mz phone began to rang. Sometimes I asked myself, why I didn't just get a new phone number. I just couldn't do it. I ignored the call and signified Luhan to start.
He thought a moment and then asked:"Why don't you just pick it up? Then you would know at least what he wants. And maybe he would stop to annoy you with these calls." I looked at him briefly baffled. "You knoe exactly why I don't do it.", I said. Because I didn't answer it, Luhan took my phone from the coffee table and simply picked it up. I looked at him scared but with anger in my eyes. "Hello?" There was a short silence before he said:"Yes, he sits beside me." My heart stopped for a moment and I had to control myself in order not to cry immediately. But then Luhan passed me the phone and I had to pick it up. I pulled myself together and took the phone. "Y-Yes?", I asked with a trembling voice. "Kyungsoo, is that really you?" I heard Kai on the other line. I noticed how I got tears in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. "Yeah, it's me. What do you want?", I asked him with a firm voice. There was a short silence at the other side and I thought he had hung up already, but then I heard his voice again. "How are you?", he just asked. He couldn't be serious. Firstly, he broke my heart, then we didn't see each other for years and now he asked me how I was?! I didn't answer his question, but asked:"Seriously, why do you call?" "I want uh...", he stuttered. Now I got annoyed. "If you don't want to tell me something, I can hang up now." "NO, please don't hang up.", he pleaded. "Then say me! What do you want?!" I almost screamed these words, but I controlled myself. "I want to apologise..." I looked at Luhan dumbfounded, who looked at me questioningly. "I have to hang up now. Bye.", I said fast before I hung up and threw myself crying into Luhan's arms. "What's going on, Kyungsoo?", he asked me. "He wanted to apologise, but why now? Why after all these years?" I cried even louder and Luhan's grip around me strengthened. "I don't understand that, too, but maybe he means it serious. Although, I wouldn't trust him this fast, after what he has done to you." I slowly calmed down and wiped over my face. "I don't want to trust him, I just don't understand him." "Everything will be fine, Kyungie. Let's sleep and talk about this tomorrow, okay?", he suggested. "Okay..." We said good night and dissappeared both into our rooms.