Realization

Somebody that I used to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah kim Myungsoo, you’ve been pacing up and down since you came and you haven’t said a single word. Are you going to talk or not?” Soojung said pulling Myungsoo making him sit down. He sighed “I met this girl she is a partner at a diner on the outskirts of the city. At first I was attracted to her voice. She has a beautiful soft voice yet it is strong and steady. I liked listening to her sing. Then I became curious because she had this sad smile.” He said “Oh NO” Soojung said “What?” “You like her don’t you?” she asked “I don’t know and that is what is driving me crazy. I care for her and I enjoy her company but I don’t know anything about her and she doesn’t know who I am. I also know that it won’t work out but I can’t stop myself from going to her.” He said ruffling his hair in frustration. Krystal giggled “OH, I never thought that I’d see the cold prince falling head over heels.” “I’m not head over heels for her. I’m still not sure about how I feel.” He said “No L, you know how you feel about her you’re just afraid of admitting it. Why do you think it won’t work?” He glared at her and she just looked at him in confusion “Really Krystal? Have you seen how things turned out last time? Can’t you see how things are going now for Kai? I can’t go through this again.” “How does she feel about you?” krystal asked looking annoyed “Are you mad at me?” Myungsoo asked “We’ll get to that later. Answer my question first.” “I don’t know. She is acts normal; comfy like I’m a friend.” “So you don’t know how she feels about you?” He nodded sadly “Why are you mad at me?” “Because you’re giving up on her before you even know if she likes you or not” she glared at him “Myungsoo, you said this girl has a sad smile which means she has been heartbroken before and her life must be hard enough without you in it. If you’re planning on standing by her and protecting her till the end I suggest you stay away from her before she falls for you. And you said she doesn’t know who you are, that will make your disappearance easier.” She said “I don’t want to hurt her but” Myungsoo was cut when the door opened and Kai walked in. He greeted Myungsoo warmly and they ate the lunch Myungsoo brought with him.

“Kai, do you want to join us? I’m going to the bar with Woohyun and Sungyeol.” Myungsoo asked “Sorry bro, it’s been a while since I’ve been home.” Kai said smirking at Krystal. Myungsoo chuckled “Then I’ll leave you both to IT.” He said winking “You both are erts.” Krystal yelled blushing and the boys laughed. Myungsoo strolled through the street to the bar. He wondered whether he should tell Woohyun about Naeun or not. He was thinking about what Krystal told him. Was he going to hurt Naeun? Is he really a bad person? He fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter