The start of something new

Somebody that I used to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun took off the beanie she was wearing and put it on Myungsoo’s head tugging it over his ears covering them. “What are you doing?” He asked. His heart was beating wildly. Her scent filled his senses. He was surprised at her actions and shocked at the close proximity. She pulled away and smiled “Don’t go out without it. We can’t risk having your identity exposed.” She said patting his head. They entered their room and he gave her a tender smile “I can’t wear it to the wedding though.” “I said I’m not taking you there.” “Then what? You’ll leave me alone. You brought me all the way here to dump me?” He faked a pout and she chuckled “It’s just a couple of hours. I’m not a big fan of weddings.” She said with a small chuckle. A knock on the door cut their conversation. He opened the door then he called on her “Ma’am, Mr. Mathew’s fiancée would like to meet you. She is waiting for you in her room.” Confused as she was Naeun nodded then she turned to Myungsoo “Myungsoo, I’ll be back in a moment” she said as she left the room. He sighed “I wanted to go.”

Naeun entered the fancy suit and saw Annabelle in her wedding dress. She had a few ladies around her applying makeup on her face “Nina, you’re here.” She turned and smiled then she signaled the ladies to leave. “I see you’re no dressed up yet” Annabelle said “I was about to. You look really pretty.” “I know. What I don’t know is why would you attend your ex’s wedding?” “We were friends before anything.” “But from what I heard you didn’t end things on a good note.” Annabelle said. Naeun chuckled “Honestly, his invitation provoked me. I came with a frie…” Annabelle cut her off “I don’t care. I don’t want you to come to the wedding. You probably know that this is an arranged marriage. I won’t have him eyeing you like that on our wedding. I have to keep my image.” She said in a stern voice. “I’m sure you heard I’m here with someone.” Naeun said flatly “I know and I know that he knows. But that didn’t stop him from looking at you the way he did this morning.” “There were more polite ways that you could have asked me. But since you’re being this rude, my answer is no.” Naeun said then she turned and exited the room. “Nina, what were you doing here?” Matt asked. He was outside the suit. “Ask you wife.” Naeun said sternly and walked away. He ran after her “What did she do? Why are you mad? What did she say?” Naeun stopped “Why are you following me? You’re getting married tonight, Matt. Why did you invite me here?” She yelled at him “Because I needed to apologize. Please Naeun, tell me what did she tell you? I won’t let anybody hurt you.” “Damn it Matt. You can’t say things like this to be and you can’t look at me like this, not on your wedding day.” She shouted “I can’t stop myself from looking at you. I miss you so much.” He said staring at her eyes. She shook her head “Go back to you wife, Matty.” She walked away but he grabbed her hand and twirled her around crashing her to his chest and pressing his lips to hers. Naeun pushed him away. She slapped him across the face and ran away.

  An hour passed and Naeun didn’t return to the room. Myungsoo was bored out of his mind “What is taking her so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter