hiding from your eyes

Sin Above Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you out of your mind?" Go Ara shouted at yunho after he confessed to his friend about what he did with jaejoong at his concert. Changmin and minho already fall a sleep in the next room, yunho sleep on the living room on the couch, he couldn't hold it back any longer all the emotion he felt after he kissed jaejoong, it was fast and he abruptly run away after that. His mind was in total blank, he couldn't stay to watch Jaejoong performance with his friend. He rushed back to Go Ara's apartment.

"Don't judge me so harsh, you didn't see how lovely he looks, I am such a fool I know. Coming close at him trying to be casual. He is such a gasoline for my fire. I shouldn't play that close". Yunho grips his hair and rubbed his face a few time. Go Ara pity this man and sit beside him.

"I thought his magic has runs out on you. Oh boy, You are still under his spell even after a decade. I am sick of listening about him to be honest. I know how you secretly always browsing his news ! Gosh yunho that's why I told you . Just some other pretty boy and get over him!" Yunho shocked hearing his frien word. Go Ara never insult his feeling like this. Maybe because he never actually this kind of thing in the past. Never show jaejoong that he is still in love with the man.

Now Jaejoong knew That he never moved on.

------------@@@-------------

Instead of feeling remorse over his action, yunho become much bolder, he write in jaejoong twitter direct message a few time, he said he was sorry about his action, he want jaejoong to meet him in person to apologize truthfully, he knew that his messages will probably drown with thousands of message Jaejoong get from his fans.

It didn't make Yunho lost his hope. He actually contact Jaejoong manager for business purpose. His colleague want the famous kim jaejoong to sing in their wedding, Yunho quickly volunteer to do his best to make it happen.

That simple kiss remind him how much he want that man.

Jaejoong finally reply his message telling him there is nothing to forgive about, Jaejoong didn't decline for dinner though with yunho beside he want to discuss about the job yunho offered him.

Both playing with fire. They didn't know they will burn everything to ashes.

After that their relationship become somewhat more open. They didn't avoid each other anymore. Jaejoong gives his private number he only use for his family to yunho, his life become different, the light he thought had vanish, appear before his eyes once again.

At one event, they stay in the same hotel, one drunken good bye in front of the hotel bed room door, a heaty glance toward each other, they wake up in the same bed in each other embrace the next day. 

Somehow it reach to Ji hyo ears too. Even though Jaejoong already fired Ah kyung, jaejoong didn't know how Ji hyo find out his affair.

"You ing ! That's why you couldn't love me! You dirty ! You like it from behind don't you?! " jaejoong slapped her hard, Ji hyo judgmental eyes pierce through his soul, Ji hyo is crying her eyes out,she hold her burning cheek with her left hands, Jaejoong couldn't stand to look at her, he try to leave her alone to calm her emotion, before he reach the door Ji hyo explode again.

"You didn't even try to deny it! At least defend yourself so I will have doubt that it just a rumour! But no!! You didn't why do you marry me if your heart is always for that man? How many year have you cheat on me? I can not believe you are this low kim jaejoong! What am I suppose to do when I know my husband cheat on me with a man? Tell me!! Just don't stand there like a stone! "

Jaejoong didn't want to say anything because he knew that he is at fault in this. He didn't have a word to convey his meaning. He has lie to everyone. To himself , his body just couldn't deny it. The pleasure he still can feels from the fragments of vague memories he still has from his sinful activity with yunho.

It just feels right the way Yunho hold his body, he has miss the feeling and deny it for too long, he didn't feel guilt, but releived wash over his body. He feel sated, how could he be honest to his wife when honesty will surely hurt her more?

He slam the door and left her still cursing at him. He rushed to pick Taemin from his school and bring the boy to his grandparent house. He shouldn't be near his mother and his mother is like that. 

It becomes easier for jaejoong just to come at Yunho when he feels his heart heavy with burden . His over protective wife. Now even though he didn't go to meet yunho his wife will be suspicious.

"Tell me did you meet him again? " Ji hyo grabbed Jaejoong suit, she try smell her husband and the scent she caught from her husband shirt make her nauseous.

"This is not your perfume smell! Gosh Jaejoong . Has you lost your ing mind? I will expose your gay affair to public! I will kill you both !" 

"Expose everything! Do what ever you like. I am planning to get a divorce anyway!". Ji hyo shocked from the reply. Her feet feeling weak suddenly. She hit Jaejoong chest again and again.

"Don't you dare leave me ! Don't you dare". 

Jaejoong didn't really know about his own heart. He has been fighting for so long to endure the separation between him and yunho. Knowing that yunho more than willing welcoming him back into his arms. Waiting for him all this time even though he was not even sure that jaejoong will come back for him someday.

How could he deny his love for a second time and abandon the man again. He also aware he couldn't be l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter