Creating a new home

Sin Above Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yunho. Do you want to live with changmin?" Go Ara sit beside yunho under the big tree, the only tree in the whole green field cover with fresh grass in fron of them. Changmin   is busy manuevering his kit, fighting with the wind, his annoyance childish look put a smile in yunho's face. Go Ara feels so content seeing yunho's reaction, his adoration toward her son is unmistakable.

Yunho and Go Ara has been friend since in their elemantary school, their parents always tease them as a couple when they were young since they were also neighbor. Go Ara move away with her family to japan and they didn't have contact with each other since then, only in recent year when they meet in a bar together, drinking their problem away.

Yunho was devastated with the situation he face with jaejoong decision, breaking up with him and immediately marrying someone else, yunho knew it wouldn't be easy for his relationship with jaejoong but he never really prepare for the storm to come too soon.

He ordered more drink to the bartender, the night already pass midnight, everyone lost in their own world, dancing or drinking their problems away, yunho couldn't see his surrounding with a good vision anymore, he look around and see the girl sit few chair away from him, the girl was in worst condition than him, she tried to raise her hand to ask for more beer but she couldn't even mutter a word properly.

Yunho focused his eyes to the pitiful girl that keep mumbling gibberish under her breath. He thought he knew that girl, that silly voice and that eyes, he knew her.

He moved to  sit beside her."Go ara?".

The girl turn her attention to yunho, she squinted her eyes and put her hands on yunho's cheeks, she pinched it, yunho grimaced and tried to remove Go ara's hands from him.

"Chubby bear?" Go ara called his embarrasing old name. So, this half sober girl was indeed his old friend.

They soon catched up with all the dramas going on in their lives. Babbling and rambling everything without care, their brains and mouths were loose due to the alcohol in their systems.

Yunno was not even aware that he already mentioned Jaejoong name couple of times through their conversatoin, Go Ara confessed how foolish she was to fall in love with an exchange student from canada, she should be more aware about her own body.

Go Ara babbling to Yunho that she was pregnat for 4 months already and she didn't even know it. She was so stress with her last project in college and thought the irregular menstruation mean just she was under alot of stress and not because she was pregnant.

Timmy, her lover from canada already flied months ago back to his own country. When she find out that she was pregnant, Go ara try to call him and had a hard time to finally reach him. When she did reach him and told about her condition, timmy refuse to acknowledge that the cause of Go Ara pregnancy was him.

Timmy told her just to get an abortion, not that he was sure that the fetus in Go Ara's belly was his, he said it was just a suggestion from a friend because He can not have a children know, he was still so young, so did Go Ara. Why wasting time to another creature that only will bring hardship in her life.

Go Ara promise to herself, she will never call that timmy bastard ever again, her family raise her good, beside their flaw which is leaving her too soon all alone in this world, Go ara got back to Korea after her family car crashed accident, killed both her parent. 

Go Ara couldn't live with herself alone at that time in japan, she was about to finish high school, after the help from her father friend in japan, she manage to finish high school and fly back to korea to live with her relatife.

Go Ara being away with her family for too long in japan and she was only close with her grand mother who also already passed away, there is almost like the same in korea. One Aunt with difficult economy, she almost couldn't continue her study to university.

feeling all alone in this world, she realize she couldn't just give up, after so much difficulity she can enter college and since then she never stop working to make a life for herself.

Yunho listen to his long lost friend story with serious concern, this girl has through alot, He almost feel ashame to share his story if only the ache in his heart not present just by the thought of kim jaejoong.

Feeling owe to share his story because go Ara just blew all her story like an open book to him, he told go Ara how he was in love with a cruel man name Kim jaejoong, he told her how the man seduce with all his charm and made yunho fall head over heel to the man and thinking the man was his universe only to be left later and the man got married with other person just like that. Leaving him alone broken heart and miserable.

They pour and pour their sorrow out to each other, exchanging number and since then they become best friend just like almost 9 years of separation never occur between them. The spirit of the kids that run together in their home backyard are back .

Yunho was there when Go Ara delivered Changmin to this earth. He helps his bestfriend as best as he could, providing basic needs for changmin, milk and diapers, Toys and hospital check up, Yunho is always there with her.

Go ara thought she co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter