Sin above Sin

Sin Above Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong has been married to Song Ji hyo for about 14 years ,  had one son with his bestfriend he barely love in romantic way but when his parent told him that they want him to marry his bestfriend, he want to tell his parent that he didn't love song Ji hyo in the way his parent thought.

Jaejoong and Ji hyo is surely a close friend but jaejoong had a secret relationship with his another bestfriend, No one know about his relationship with jung yunho more over his parent, backstreet relationship at it finest, kissing only when they were in the room together, holding hands only when they walk in the dark alley, he didn't know if he could face judgment from his family and society if they knew about his forbidden relationship. He was still young and not so sure about his feeling, He didn't think he want to go that far to keep yunho by his side. 

He was in love with jung yunho at that time, they did all the things couple do together, Still he was not sure to come out to public about their relationship, He witness how they treat gay people like a disease in south korea, they will not be soft on him, he won't be an exception, He want to build career and being with jung yunho will be a hard life for both of them in the future.

" Jae, I know why you invite me to this dinner. Before you say something I just want you to know that I am ready to proceed our married as our parent had planned for us. The truth is I have been in love with you all this time". Jaejoong recalled the memory when Ji hyo confessed to him about her feeling at myeongdong kyoja restaurant.

Jaejoong didn't know what to say immediately that time  but he put so much thought about the possibility to build a family, real family with song ji hyo, beside he is the only son in the family, even in his teen years all his parent talk about is their prospect grand child from jaejoong, how the kid will looks like, how many grand children they will have from jaejoong.

Song Ji hyo is a nice girl with unique chararter, Beautiful like no other girls around jaejoong, the girl Jaejoong at least tolerate to be near him, Jaejoong also didn't want to break his best friend feeling, he knew how fragile and vulnerable Ji hyo is.

Jaejoong knew that Ji hyo didn't really feels happy about her life, she suffer from a lot of depression, never really satisfied with her life or her looks, her intelligence, from outsider she looks perfect in every aspect but for herself, it's never enough because of her perfectionist complexity.

The first sin in jaejoong life, allowing the normality to ruled him into dismissing his own feeling toward Jung yunho and decided to have a normal life with song Ji hyo, He compromised with the world and abandon his own heart.

Yunho didn't even get the invitation to Jaejoong and Ji hyo wedding, not that yunho has a heart to attend the wedding himself, another layer of sin in yunho part when he didn't give his all to fight for jaejoong's love and to convince the man that they also can have the family like the other people in this earth. He choose to be defeated by Jaejoong uncertainty and selfish wish. 

Both enter into the delusion that they somehow can live without the other. That there is another kind of happiness, not merely in embrace of one another.

Jaejoong said his vow to cherish and love Song Ji hyo in Yoido full gospel church for the rest of his life in front of thousand Witnesses, it's a  sin to deny his feeling in front of that many breathing living creatures. When the priest told him to kiss the bride, Jaejoong move his lips over Ji hyo's and feeling the burn through his entire body, the punishment from hell, the chapter of lie upon lie begin.

Yunho try as hard as he can to forget kim Jaejoong, god knows he try to lay his eyes to the other as his love interest but he can not fully erase jaejoong image from his head, the vivid expression of his former lover when he lay beneath him looking so sated and whispering I love you like the spell to creat yunho's universe.

 Jaejoong only told him a brief explanation and the abrupt break up and then follow the shocking news about Jaejoong marriage, Yunho couldn't even catch up with all the iformation he received from kim jaejoong. The universe he has build being crushed to ashes by the very person that created it.

Then follow the news of the new comer kim jaejoong in music Industry and his angelic voice being the highlight in every news corner, The New comer appearantly already has a beautiful wife and pregnant at that moment.

All yunho dream to be with kim jaejoong reduce to zerro. His feeling is hurting, his spirit is trembling, he want justice but where will he goes to get such revenge, how? In the end he is the one who is so foolish, giving all his heart to a cold blood like kim jaejoong, Yunho will never know that the same person he try to forget also fight his best with the decision he already made, Just to sleep together with his own wife and trying to forget yunho as he was just a shadow of the past, Jaejoong help himself with alcohol almost every night. 

Living in denial is never been easy.

Kim Taemin was born to this earth, everyone want to know how the adorable son of talented Kim Jaejoong looks like,Jaejoong adore his son and his life seems a lot easier after that, trying to endure his own denial with the present of his son, he try to dedicate his life for his own son's sake, doing everything for him in his capability, it's not the case for Ji hyo though, Having a son didn't really make her life brighter, stress and worry become her daily dose.

Song Ji hyo's career also going south instead to north as she had planned all al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter