Met Again

Phone Swap
bird_zpsb2emanvm.gif

star_zpsirybj08h.gif

Met Again

°swapped°

 
 

 

Everything was really a mess.

It feels like my head is going tonexplode.

 

What will I do?

 

Yoona and the company....

 

I went outside on the balcony of my room.

As the wind brush off my skin I shivers, the thought of Yoona being not too far from me was making me happy and excited but thing the fact that I have a problem in the company is making my head hurt.

 

I rest my head on the table as I sat on the chair and close my eyes.

 

I open my eyes and feel the pain on my neck and back.

I look around tand notice that i feel asleep at the balcony last night.

 

*aching

 

*aching

 

I sneeze twice and rub my feeling itchy nose and run inside.

I can feel the heaviness of my head and bout to sit on the bed when I recieve a call from Hyoyeon, I suddenly remember...

 

Yoona will you still accept the merge?

I'm so stupid, we've met already but I'm always letting you go.

 

I answered the phone call

 

/Ms. President, Mr. Im, the father of Ms. Im called earlier, he said that, he's sorry about yesterday but the decision is on her daughter's hand. And he also said that Ms. Im called him and said that's she's on the way here./

Hyoyeon said.

I drop the call and run to the bathroom after fixing my clothes to wear.

 

After 20 mins of taking a batha nd fixing myself I ran towards my offica with my phone on my hand.

 

*aching

I sneeze again and rub my nose 

I hate this. My head feels like parting into two.

 

"Morning"

That voice made me turn around from looking to the city to her.

 

"Good Morning, please take a sit."

I said with a smike and excitement.

 

Yoona, atlast but.....

 

"Lets get straight to the point here."

She seriously uttered and sat on the couch.And I sat on front of her.

 

"We met a month ago and complaint about your company hotel, I havent thought that my father co. e up to the idea of merging with you."

She said

 

It hurts me, what happened to you Yoona?

 

I cant utter anything

 

"So Ms. ......"

 

"Seo Joo Hyun"

 

"Yeah, Ms.Seo"

she said cant she remember me? Or decude to forget me?

 

"Sorry about yesterday"

*achoo

 

Stupid I feel dizzy out of a sudden

 

Yoona look at me and continue talking

 

"What do you think is the advantage we would get from you? Why should we took a merge with you? Does we have a 100% assurance that everything will work smoothly? Why should we trust you?"

She bombarded me with questions.

 

"Our Hotel-"

This is it... another bad luck... surely we wont get this... Even yoona used to be a friend and bestfriend ,my crush and my first love since kid, I cant change the fact that she've change.

 

My sight gets blurry and everything spinning, I can see that yoona stand from her sit and walk to me

 

"Hey you ok?"

I heard she asked and thats how everything turns black.

 

------

Yoona tried to wake up seohyun, but the girl wont open her eyes, she should've acted that way and know that the girl was sick the moment she sneeze, she piggyback the girl and feel the hotness of her body.

 

"Hyunnie be ok please"

She uttered before she run outside the office

 

"Ms.-"

 

"I'll get her to the nearest hospital,cancel all her appointment and stay here, I'll take care of her, you're temporary in charge."

I said and continue to run to the elevator.

 

As we went off the elevator everyone was looking to us and I just shouted

 

"Set aside!!!"

 

I quickly put her into passenger sit and put on her seat belt before I enter the drive sit and speed off to hospital.

 

 

 

She's laying on the hospital bed, an IV connected on her.

I caress her face and smile bitterly.

 

"Sorry if I stressed you out. Hyunnie, wake up now, Yoongie is very sorry, for leaving you alone and for making you like this."

 

No on answered me but I heard the dripping of liquid of IV

 

"You're still as pretty as ever. Now I know why I felt weird towards you when I first saw you month ago. I've been searching too much not thinking that I've already saw you and keep myself blind."

 

I kiss her gently on forehead,

'I still love you'

I sat on the chair beside her bed holding her hand while fidgeting to her fingers.

 

"I dont know that my childhood crush and first love will be much more beautiful."

I said and kiss the back of her hand.

 

I closey eyes feeling her soft skin on my cheeks.

 

 

"Ms. Im..........Ms. Im"

I heard someone call my name faintly and as I open my eyes, I saw her looking at me, she look so pale.

But she call me Ms. Im cant she remember me?

 

I quickly stand up

 

"Are you ok now?"

I asked feeling hurt on how she call me, maybe she really have forgotten about me.

 

"Y-yes... but what happened?, how does the our meeting ended up? Did you agree on the merge?"

She bombarded me questions related to the business.

Does business much important than your health?

Is that all you wanted?

 

I fell tears forming in my eyes.

I let go of her hand and turn not wanting her to see how tears will pour out of my eyes.

 

I quickly wipe it off as it drop.

 

"Y-yoo.. Ms. Im"

I heard she called me

I expected that she might call me by my real name

 

I turn around and the worries on my face left. And look at her disappointedly and seriously.

 

I sighed

 

"Are you worried about the agreement that much that you're willing to set aside your health? Seo Joo Hyun, Seohyun, Joohyun?

You're not the Hyunnie I used to know anymore........"

I said trying to release this freaking feeling.

 

She didnt say anything.

 

"Dont worry about it anymore, I've already decided to agree on it since last last night when I checked in to your hotel checking everything. Besides I know that Mr. Collins was expecting too much to get into this. He called when we swapped our phone for the second time."

I said non stop

 

I discovered that it was her earlier when Uncle told me that the Daughter of Seo got my phone contemporary that I discovered that this girl is Seo JooHyun

 

"I expected too much from you. I even searched for you a month ago amd I guess you really cant remember me anymore, Its painful here.. I dont know where did the Hyunnie I love go. I dont know how could I keep this feeling inside me. "

I point on my chest.

 

I wamt to hit myself for confessing.

 

"I will leave now. Take your rest and you still need to take care of your company, Just call me if you we would have a meeting."

I said lastly and left.

 

-

'Stupid'

Yoona thought to herself

 

'Yoongie..'

Seohyun thought she have the mix of emotions such as pain,sadness and anger to herself and a bit to Yoona.

 

'How could you think like that? Is it really my fault? Is it bad to do everything for my company?"

a lone tear escaped Seohyun's eyes. She looked at her hant that was on yoona's earlier.

 

'You said you love me but why cant you understand me?'

 

😫😫😫😫

 
 
bird_zpsa29b2b53.png

A/N

A/N:

Omygoodness...

 

I'm getting headache.

 

.......