Confession

Phone Swap

(A/N) Heeeyaa! Its been so long. I hope you still know this story, cause to be honest I forgot my own plot. Hehe

Anyway I though of updating.Hope you enjoy it.

 

 

 "Aren't you gonna keep on asking me what's wrong with me?"

Seohyun asked irritatedly to yoona who's busy with her phone.

The truth is since yoona went back after talking in the phone the girl keep herself busy with her phone while seohyun was taking a glimpse at her from time to time waiting for yoona to console her.

 

Yoona look at her confusedly

"Arg!"

Seohyun reacted

 

"What? You said nothing's wrong~"

Yoona, even though know what's the real reason decided to tease the girl

 

"I hate you just keep yourself busy with your ugly looking phone"

Seohyun said and return herself to the paperwork's

 

Yoona chuckled at her antics, she keep silent for a moment and stare at the girl sitting at her leather chair with grumpy facial expression

 

She silently walk at the back of Seohyun and backhug her

 

"Hyunnie~ My Hyunnie~ Sorry to make you jealous~ Saranghae~"

Yoona used her aegyo and that made Seohyun smile she looked at Yoona and pouted

 

"You're soooooo cute yoongie" she pinch the girl's cheeks

 

"Awwwwww it hurts" she rubbed her cheeks while seohyun is chuckling

 

"Look its red now"

Yoona pouted to seohyun and sulked by going to couch to busy herself again by looking at her cheeks through her phone camera.

 

Seohyun looked at the doe eyed girl. She was about to go beside the girl when she suddenly received a message

 

*from Yong Oppa

 

Seo, are you busy? I need to tell you something can we talk about it through dinner?

 

Thinking that it could be something important, seohyun replied

 

'Not really'

 

*from Yong Oppa

 

OK I'll fetch you later

 

Seohyun looked at Yoona when the girl suddenly fake a cough to catch her attention

 

She hurriedly went beside the girl and kissed her cheeks.

 

"Sorry Yoongie, its just I can't take your cuteness"

Seohyun said with her sweet voice that melted the heart of the doe eyed girl.

 

"Its Okay, by the way you said that I had a ugly phone when the truth is we have the same phone"

Yoona chuckled and the younger too

 

Seohyun is cuddling with yoona at the couch

"Hyunnie, do you..... Ow I'll just ask your secretary"

Yoona was about to ask something when she thought of something else

 

"What is it? Why asks Hyo unnie, if I'm here?"

Seohyun asked

 

"Secret~ You'll know it soon so you don't have to be so curious"

She kissed her lips and look at her watch and smile to seohyun

 

"I'll head somewhere, call or message me when you're heading home. I love you." 

Yoona stand and signal seohyun with OK sign through her hand 👌

"I'm staying here have you forgotten?"

Seohyun chuckled

 

"Just in case you left to buy something or what so ever"

 

Yoona smiled to the girl before she left.

 

~~~~

 

The day went well and both of them were busy doing things such as paperworks to seohyun and a surprise dinner with seohyun.

 

It was 7:26 in the evening when someone knocked at Seohyun's office door

 

"Come in"

 

There the door opened revealing a tall guy.

 

"Ready to go?"

Seohyun smiled at the guy and nod, she fixed her things and went out with him, with only her bag on her hand.

 

Yonghwa took her at some fancy restaurant out in gangnam,

They have fun talking and laughing at some jokes until,

 

"Joohyun, I like you"

Yonghwa confessed his long hidden passion for the girl.

Seohyun was shocked hearing it.

She got tongue tied, she put tdown the glass of wine in the table and look at him.

 

"No...I..I love you...please give me a chance, lo-"

He doesn't had a chance to finish it when seohyun stand from her sit

 

"Sorry Yong, you're just a friend, and you don't know what you're talking about" 

She walks away but got pulled by Yonghwa who kisses her in lips.

 

A minute passed but she didn't responded, she pushed yonghwa and went out of the place. 

 

"Wait Joohyun!"

But the stubborn guy came after her.

Seohyun stopped on her tracks she turn around and there was yonghwa standing right in front of her.

She brouth her hand to his face, the type that produces a loud sound of skin collided to each other.

 

"How dare you kissed me right there! I love someone else! Didn't I told you? But instead you kissed me, you freaking kiss me! If ever this gives bad things to me, I'm telling you, you better get ready!

Seohyun was frustrated, mad, and really mad at the sudden event she quickly call for a taxi to went back to hotel.

 

In the taxi, she searched for her phone inside her bag but didn't find, only then she realized that she forget to get it in her office table.

 

She felt so stupid, she forgotten the freaking phone.

 

---

 

Yoona was waiting in the balcony of seohyun's room, the food she made herself at the hotel's kitchen was getting cold.

She was waiting for the younger's text message but got nothing, she called her numerous times but got no answer.

 

She can't wait anymore, its already 11pm so she decided to come check her in her office but when she got there

 

"Yoona?" There was Hyo ready to leave

 

"You're still here?"

She nodded and smile at me.

 

"Oh before I forgot Seohyun left with Mr. Jung earlier at past 7"

 

"What? I thought she don't have-"

 

"Yeah I thought too, it wasn't listed on her schedule, maybe a unplanned one?"

 

Yoona's heart clenched, Seohyun was still with that guy till now, and she didn't even tell her.

 

"Uhh.. You can leave now, take care unnie"

By that nyo left and she returns to the younger's room.

 

She stare at the food she made

 

"I guess she already had her dinner"

She smiled fakely. She stare at it again and call for someone who will clean it.

 

A few minutes later, someone came and clean it. Yoona just asked to leave the glass wine and the bottle of wine itself.

 

She went to the rooftop of the building to get some fresh air and drink the wine by herself.

 

"Good evening Ms. Im, what are you doing here?"

A staffed who's smoking greeted her.

 

She smiled at him

"Want to get some fresh air and chill myself"

She said and raised the bottle of wine

 

"Uhh have a great time Miss Im"

Yoona mouthed 'thanks' and eyed the staff

 

"Can I have one?"

She asked for a stick of cigarette

 

"You smoke miss?"

 

"Not really, just want to try it, I want to break some rules tonight"

She being one of the boss made the staff obey her. He gave her a stick and light it, before he bid his goodbye to continue his work.

 

At first yoona was coughing every time, but get used in one stick of the cigarette. She stepped on it when she finished and drink the wine straight from the bottle. Forgetting the glad that she bring with herself.

 

Yoona was not a fan of such things. The first time she drunk a glass of wine she turns all red and weird.

 

She felt extremely jealous,ditched, set aside, and broken.

It feels like .

She finished the wine in a short while. She stood and stare at the city lights below her, she's enjoying them kind of forgetting her heartache.

 

Yet she suddenly felt dizzy, like the everything is spinning and the surrounding is turning black.

 

And then she lose consciousness.

 

-