Swapped

Phone Swap
bird_zpsb2emanvm.gif

star_zpsirybj08h.gif

Swapped

•°phone swapped°•

 
 

Seohyun P.o. V

 

This in not just a simple day.

I frowed as I remember how that guy give my phone instead of her.

 

That stranger was really something. Does she forgot me?

 

Yeah, I only knew it's her because she saved my phone number and even named me frustratingly. But shrug that, I already change my name in her contacts.

 

Too but I deleted her phone number...

 

I sighed as remember how I got pissed the day she left. I deleted her phone number.

 

But what is she doing her in busan?

Does she leave here?

 

Questions flooded on my head until I recieved a message from my secretary ,reminding me about the meeting tomorrow.

 

I stop lazing around and fix my things, I'll leave tomorrow Before the sun rises.

 

To have preparation for the visitor.

 

Soon as I finished fixing my things I went down only to see mom and dad watch television.

I go straight to the kitchen to get water and the doorbell rang.

We barely has visitor and I wonder who could it be.

 

Mom quickly went outside and I just went back to my room.

 

-------

Third Person's P.o. V

 

"Hello Mrs. Seo"

A young lady greeted

 

"Oh hi, what can I do for you?"

Mrs. Seo asked the girl.

 

"Sorry if I was bothering you Mrs. Seo, I just wanted to say Hi to my neighbors caused I dont like to be rude."

 

"Ah your the one the caretaker was talking about?"

 

"Haha yes Mrs. Seo"

Yoona smiled happily 

 

"Please take care of the house."

The old woman said and smile

 

"Ofcourse Mrs. Seo."

Yoona smiled, she look at her watch

 

"I'm sorry Mrs. Seo, but I have to go, dont worry I'll take care of house. I kinda miss it and talking to you but I really need to go."

Yoona stated and an apologetic smile.

 

"Ok, lets have talk sometime, can I invite you for tea?"

Mrs. Asked the kind young lady

 

Yoona smile.

"Aunt Hyunjin, I dont drink tea, but I guess a cup of coffee would do."

Yoona stated

 

"That would be great then"

 

Yoona bid her goodbye and Mrs. Seo walk inside the house, feeling confused

 

When she enter the living room, her husband greeted her with a question.

 

"Its a new young lady from the Im residence. The young lady was kind, she even stop just to say hi. Oh and she's pretty too."

 

"Really?, what does she look like?"

Mr. Asked

 

"She has this beautiful doe eyes,pointy nose, tall and slim.I wad even wondering how did she know my name. She call me Aunt HyunJin."

 

The Mr. And Mrs. Seo was frozed,

they look directly at each other's eyes

 

"Im Yoona"

They both uttered in unison

 

"Why didnt you invite her in?"

In Guk accidentally shouted

 

"Dont shout ok?,you stupid guy, you even shooed her away a month ago."

Hyunjin answered back

 

"Huh, your putting the blame on me?,as if you didnt do it a few minutes ago."

 

"Yes I'm not that stupid unlike you."

Mrs. Seo stated

 

"What's with the bickering mom,dad? Who came and get shooed?"

Seohyun suddenly asked walking to the living room.

 

"The new young lady from the Im residence"

Mrs. Seo stated 

 

"Is it still Im residence if a new girl already lived there?"

Seohyun asked thinking that the girl might come from other family.

 

- - - - - -

It was 6 in the evening.

Yoona enter this particular hotel in Seoul.

She decided to come in advance to have some observations.

But not dressed as a business tycoon.

 

Yoona was just wearing a plain white v-neck shirt, fitted pants, converse shoes, and her luggage with her suit and other pairs of clothes.

 

She check into the room she got back a month ago.

 

As she enter the said room, she throw herself to the bed feeling comfy,But decided to stand and put out her suit from her luggage before it gets crumpled.

 

After fixing her hair, Yoona went out to look around the hotel.

She was mesmerized by the interior design of the said building that she havent appreciate when she first come here.

She continue observing and the said building passed her expectation. 

She heard that the president was not around and it wven impressed her that even though that girl wasnt around she have kept her staffs well mannered on their works of keeping the busy hotel in good condition.

 

She went back to her room to take a bath and take a rest.

 

-----

Yoona's P.o.V

 

I woke and call for a room service to taste the food here.

 

Not that long a girl staff from the hotel come with the food.

 

I let her enter as I open the door.

I stop before closing the door, when I noticed the other staffs are so busy than usual and even the used to be silent hallway of this floor was filled with the silent noise made by staff doing their work i hurried pace.

 

I close the door and got shocked by the broken glass.

 

I run to the staff who's cleaning the glass using her  bare hand

 

"Stop!"

I commanded which she did.

 

"I'm sorry, I was kinda nervous ma'am it was my first day here and it looks like President who came earlier is not in mood and everyone got busy."

I chuckled to myself

 

How could a new staff be this talkative and serve on VIP suite?

Its kinda funny, maybe she's the only one free to serve the meal. And lastly how could she talk about their President's mood to the person staing at the hotel.

 

"It's ok"

I said and help her to put the food in the table.

 

"Ma'am let me do the work"

she stated

 

"Just call me Yoona, and watch how I place it on the table, you should be gentle with fragile things or else you might broke a lot of it and got your paycheck deducted hahaha"

I joked and the staff looked embarrassed as she blush and a bit uncomportable

 

"Dont worry, I wont tell you to the President. Just call for the one to clean this mess."

I said and point to the broken glass.

 

The staff do as I say.

 

"What's your name again?"

I asked her as she finished the phone call

 

"Yura"

The girl answered 

 

"What a great name, nice to meet you Yura, you shpuld proceed now before they look for you, it seems ike everyone is too busy aready for them to do that.

I stated

 

She bid her good bye and I did too before she left.

 

I aready took a bath and wear my suit.

 

There's no shcheduled time of my arrival in this hotel for the meeting. So its more like they shoud get ready for it.

 

And another thing they also dont know my name and what I looked like.

 

I stand in front of the big mirror and smile

 

"You are really a goddess Im Yoona, where you are, what ever you do and wear and in every situation.

 

I fixed my tie and smile before I look at my watch.

 

-----

 
 
bird_zpsa29b2b53.png

A/N

A/N:

Another chapter done.

 

Today is a friend's birthday so I update this story.

I'm feeling thankful that she have another year in her life.