Stop for a minute and smile

Phone Swap
bird_zpsb2emanvm.gif

star_zpsirybj08h.gif

Stop For A Minute and Smile

•swapped•

 
 

The Seo's are on the dining room fr dinner.

Yonghwa already left.

 

"How's your trip?"

Asked Mr. Seo to her daughter 

 

"Its fine like usual dad."

Seohyun answered. She was too tired fron the trip and add the fact that she's in this neighborhood made her sad to think of her childhood friend Yoona.

 

"Oh I see.... You look tired, you should take a proper rest later."

Mr. Seo said

 

Seohyun nodded and Mrs. Seo Sighed that earn both Seohyun and Mr. Seo's attention

 

"What's wrong with you?,you're sighing in front of the blessing"

Mr. Seo scold his wife.

 

"What's wrong mom?"

Seohyun worriedly asked

 

Mrs. Seo put her chopsticks down look at her daughter and to her husband.

 

"I'm sorry if I sighend at front of blessing. And sorry if I worried you Seohyun, honey.... Its just.."

Mrs. Seo take a deep breath

 

"You know the Im residence....."

 

"Whats with it Umma/Honey?"

The father and Daughter asked in unison.

 

"After years of being abandoned by the owners and living it to the caretaker........ I heard from the caretaker that someone will live there already."

 

"Ow really?"

Mr.Seo asked in disbelief

 

S

 

eohyun fell silent.

 

I'm hopeless

 

"Yes, and I was just wondering what will the taker do now he was a servant of Im since they live there."

 

"Hmm. I remember when we first went to their house to welcome them in the neighborhood."

 

*flashback~

 

The Seo's was in the garden until a man ring the doorbell and call for them

 

He was a formal guy as you look at him, he was smiling waiting for anyone from the house.

 

"Good Day!"

He greeted as he saw Mr. Seo walk to the gate with two girls behind him following.

 

"You too. What can I do for you?"

 

"I am Im Joo Hwan, I live at the new house three doors from here with my wife and daughter."

 

"Ah the new neighbor?Welcome to the neighborhood, I'm Seo In Guk, this is my wife Hyunjin and my daughter Joohyun."

Mr. Seo introduced and smile

 

"Nice to meet you and your family"

 

"Nice to meet you too, you want to drink tea?"

 

"Maybe next time, We're not yet done with house works, I just came by to invite your family to our house tomorrow,Lets know each other more and eat.It was luke a small party."

 

"Thatsounds good, ok we'll be there tomorrow."

 

Joo Hwan thank In guk and bid his goodbye.

 

The next day the went to Im residence greeted by Joo Hwan his daughter and the guy servant

 

Yoona saw Seohyun and she quickly greeted the young girl and asked her to play with her

 

They all get along mostly the two kids.

 

*end of flashback 

 

Seohyun stand up from her seat.

 

"I'm done eating, please excuse me mom and dad."

She left cant take what her mom and dad was talking again.

 

The Older Seo's are left dumbfounded.

Theu look at each other and suddenly In Guk feel guilty.

He was about to come after his daughter but stopped by her wife.

 

"Leave her alone first sge needs it."

Mrs. Seo said and In Guk wemt back to his seat to eat.

 

----

Yoona was waken up by the sun ray stricking her face.

She went straight to bathroom and do her morning routine.

 

Yoona was wearing a black sweatpants, sweatshirt, her hair is in messy bun.

She went out wearing a black crocs slipper.

 

She missed walking on this neighborhood. She smile remembering her memories here. She continuously walk but stop in front of this particular gate. Her smile got wider.

 

Staring at the house she missed Seohyun more. She was about to press the doorbell to greet the owner of the house but stop her trance when she recieved a call.

She backface the gate.

 

She took the phone, she look at it first feeling confused with the cover 

Did I change the cover in to white?

 

Yoona havemt take time to look at uer phone since she left the U.S.

She shrug the thought and amswer the phone call without looking at the caller.

 

"Hello?"

Yoona stated to walk back to her house

 

"Hello, this is the Collins speaking. I was kinda greatful to the success of the new branch of the hotel in China.And congratulations about that.But I hope you can make the CEO of the Merging company from California to be part of us."

 

"Yes Ofcourse Mr. Collins we will make sure of that."

Yoona just answer the name was kinda familiar to her but she doesnt know what does the guy was talking about.

 

"That's good to hear, anyway I have to go now."

 

Soon the call was ended yoona go back straight to her house.

 

----

Seohyun went to the garden but before she can sit to the bench she saw a hand from the gate. It looks like that someone will press the doorbell but no, that someone retracted her hand. Seohyun want to know who it could be but the person already left.

 

She sat on the bench and look at the phone she was holding.

 

Seohyun was about to call her phone number but while typing her number, she was stopped when her number was saved on the phone.

 

(L. Hotel, Charlatan)

 

Her eyes got wide

 

Could it be...

 

-----

 

Yoona typed her number on the phone and put a message.

 

Hi! This is the owner of the phone you're holding rght now. You might want to have it back, your phone. Maybe we exchange this on the arrival area in the airport. I think you're the girl I bumped with sorry bout that I was looking somewhere, I didnt even notice your face. Come to the park near the neighborhood of XXXX Subdivision at 10am please. 

Thank You.

 

Yoona sent the message and call for her driver.

 

"Uncle please bring this to the park at 10,someone will get this just text the number.Please dont forget to get my phone from the person."

Yoona said which the driver quickly accept

 

"Ok Yoona, but where are you going?"

 

"To the supermarket, please let me use dad's motorbike"

Yoona stated

 

"Is it ok?That wasnt use for more that 2 decades now. It was antique already."

 

"It still work like brand new uncle, I test drive it last night. And antique looks cool uncle so its ok."

Yoona said before she left to the kitchen

 

-----

 
 
bird_zpsa29b2b53.png

A/N

A/N:

It seems nonsense..