Cold

Phone Swap

 In life you do things that are inappropriate, You do thing out of the certain reason or feelings.

She's nowhere to be found.

She cannot be reach.

Is she mad?

Where could she be?

SHE SHE SHE, She is Im Yoona.

 

Untouch and Cold food, Melted Canddles, Unturned off christmas lights, Flowers whose petals are starting to fall out.

That's all the Seohyun could see in the balcony of her room.

A plan you did to surprise her.

Hyoyeon had told her about the whole thing yoona did for the surprise that was wasted because of her.

Guilt is eating her alive, and the thought that what if Yoona find out what happened?

Her heartbeat is becoming wild, its already 9:00 in the morning and Yoona is still nowhere to be found.

She sat on her bed and stare at the balcony.

"Oh Yoongie"

a tear escaped her eye and she quickly wipe it off.

 

"Seohyun, I heard from a worker that the last time he saw Yoona was in the rooftop."

someone said after a knock which could be hyoyeon.

Seohyun stood up from her bed and reach the door to open it.

 

"Rooftop? We looked to the CCTV's and she wasn't there at all nor did she left the building."

Seohyun stated, her eyes were showing fatigue and weariness.

 

"That's right but the point here, is that the worker said the Yoona is Drinking and she even asked for a smoke from the worker"

Hyoyeon was aware of yoona's low drinking tolerance for she did a very deep research about the girl.

seohyun's eyes widen she hurriedly run to the rooftop while hyoyeon asked the security to look around the building just in case the negative thought she has had happened.

 

----

Light and Bright place.

Thats all Yoona could see the moment she opens her eyes.

She put her hand up to prevent the light to have a direct contact with her eyes.

Blue and White, There's a sound that sounds like a music from heaven, and the air breeze is very unusual.

"Where am I?" she asked no one and started to feel the cold floor she is lying.

She was about to stand when headache took over her. She tried to remember what happened only to frustrate her.

She sat on her place and look around.

"I'm probably in the rooftop. I cant belive that I fall asleep here"

Getting her phone from her pocket she saw a lot of missed calls and messages from Seohyun.

She creased her brows and was about to open one but another notification popped out.

A notification about business world.

"Trending? Hotel CEO kissing in public"

Yoona read the title. It somehow caught her attention that she doesnt take time and open it to read the the article.

 

"Yoongie! Yoongie!"

Seohyun's voice made her stop her reading.

Yoona stood up and went out from the back of water tank before she continued reading.

 

Her tongue made its way to form a buldge on her cheeks, her brows are meeting , her eyes were focusing at the gadget, she's turning red, and lastly her hands that were holding her phone was shaking.

 

"Yoo-"

seohyun was about to shout her lover's name again but stpped when she saw her standing there in front of her busy with her phone and looks like a mad man.

 

Her eye find the others' as her phone slip out of her grip leading it for fall badly on the floor.

 

"I cant believe it" She muttered with a shook of head before she left seohyun there.

Every step was heavy yet fast.

Everyone was looking at her as she passes by bowing in respect not minding to greet through vocals for they were afraid at the burning eyes of the doe eyed girl.

 

"Get my Car" She said trying to be calm

"What i-s it Ms. Im?" asked bellboy

"I....said.......GET ING CAR!!"

she cant take it anymore.

the guy run for it, leaving yoona fuming that makes everyone who works at the hotel scared.

 

Yoona knew that it was not herself.

She knew that this is very informal but in life you do things that are inappropriate, You do thing out of the certain reason or feelings.

Not long after that the bellboy comeback riding her her car, he quickly went out and yoona hopped in. She fasten her seat belt and stepped in the pedal, accelerating ahead leaving the place.

 

while seohyun was crying her heart out.

sobbing harder and harder at the negative thing  

that could happen between her and yoona.

She look again at yoona's phone screen that shows the article of her and yonghwa kissing despite how broken its glass is.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N):

This could be my last update as of this year.

I dont know when I could update again,

because I would be busy again next year.

I would be having my midterms examination and I need to prepare for

Two Research studies and Feasibility Study.

Thats all.