Jeonju

Phone Swap

A Traditional Korean Home, is where Yoona is staying.

Eating bibimbap and makgeolli that were both amazingly in taste.

But unfortunately such thing cant be appreciated by the doe eyed girl.

 

She's been thinking all along, the plan of relaxing outside the city of seoul became nonsense.

 

She had stroll around the Deokjin park and saw the beauty of lotus flower, and walked around the beautiful streets of hanok village. Yet in everything she do, the younger girl crosses her mind. She doesnt want to talk to her unless she's completely calm.

 

Its just the whole thing is still processing in her mind.

She sat on one of the benches in Deokjin and wonder around the place. Tourists were surely enjoying the place....

 

Yeah, with their company.

-

 

"Ms. Seo, Mr. Jung Yonghwa is here"

Hyohyeon said behind the closed door

 

"Let him in"

Yonghwa yonghwa yonghwa.

A name and a person that shes starting to hate.

 

As soon as the door opens and reveals a guy on his formal attire and looking sorry at her, seohyun quickly turn around on her leather sit and stare at the beautiful view of the seoul.

 

"What brought you here Mr. Jung? I cant remember any scheduled meeting with you"

Seohyun stated coldly. She cant help but to hate this guy.

The reason why yoona is still nowhere to be found.

 

"Hyunnie"

The guy called out, seohyun stare at yoona's phone at her hand.

She had it fixed and surely its been recieving a lot of messages fromnother companies that she would direct to Mr. Im.

She had informed him the situation and the man understand, instead he's sorry to seohyun for her daughter's behavior.

"Hyunnie please-"

She cutter him as she stood up and stare at him

 

"Dont call me hyunnie from now on Mr. Jung, lets just stay as business negotiators and nothing more and if you want to pull out  I wont mind we could talk about it, but now if you dont have anything to say other than nonsense, please leave, I still have much more important things to do than to entertain your nonsense talks."

Seohyun finished her statement as she head to get few files in desk

 

"Im going out already, if you dont mind"

She signal him to leave which he just complied.

Seo Hyun

 

Lying on her bed, staring at her balcony, a lone tear escaped her eye

"Where are you my yoongie?"

 

a lone tear escape her left eye  as it stream down her face.

she closed her eyes and started to sob, realizing how stupid she could be.

She just saw her beloved and quickly letting her go, she kept crying until she fell asleep, hoping that she could see yoona even at her dream.

 

-

slowly seohyun opened her eyes as she felt something on her cheeks....something warm and familiar.

her eyes adjusted at the light and like and angel descended from heaven with lights around her , its her love Im Yoona caressing her cheeks while showing a small smile.

 

"Yoongie......." seohyun quickly pulled her for a hug a very tight one for she was afraid of letting her go again.

 

"I cant breath Joohyun" the older complains with a chuckle

seohyun losen the hug and kiss the older which the latter responded.

A quick and passionte kiss they shared. 

 

"Where have you been?" seohyun asked as she tangled the older at her side.

 

'What are you saying?" the older ask

 

"Dont act stupid, I'm the only one stupid between us, Im sorry Yoongie, I didn-"

the next few words were left unsaid

"Sorry for what? What are you saying? I never leave, I never did"

thats when Seo Joo Hyun Realized that its just a dream....A dream that she wish was indeed the reality.

 

 

With the phone ringing, she abruptly stood up and answer it without taking a glance at the screen.

"Hello"

sephyun greeted like a lifeless human.

"Hello"

 

 

---------

A/N;

Hello~ is it me you're looking for?

hehe how have you been?

sorry for updating very very late.

but hope you like another way of me being weird hahaha

thats all, till next time.