Sorry

Phone Swap
bird_zpsb2emanvm.gif

star_zpsirybj08h.gif

PHONE SWAPPED

=swapped=

 
 

Another Meeting will be held.

This time is too tell the board members about the Successful merging of Im Group of Companies and Seo Hotels (which include the main hotel, 'Loyalist').

 

Seohyun was getting ready for the meeting in 5 mins.

That 5 mins. passed and everyone was in the meeting room including Yoona on her fitted woman suit.

 

Everything goes well everyone was glad and pleased about the merge amd many plans for the future success of the company was made.

 

Happiness and excitement are on everyones face. But behind those things the pain and sadness was painted on hearts of two people who made the deal possible.

Its not because they're not really happy, but the words that came out from their mouth that day was the thing that made them feel like trash.

 

The meeting end just like that, everyone left leaving Yoona and Seohyun at the opposite side the room.

A moment of silent began until the sound of footsteps made by yoona was heard.

 

She walk closer to the younger.

Guilt, and another emotions was eating her.

Stoping momentarily beside the younger who's just sitting with the pain visible at her beautiful features.

 

Yoona cant comply to her feelings anymore, she lower herself and hug the younger.

Tears was produced by doe eyes and so to the other girl was trying not to cry.

She indeed miss the older but her words hurt her so much.

 

"I'm sorry. I miss you."

 

Four words was enough to melt the heart of Seohyun.Her tears pour down as she return the embrace to yoona.

 

The latter motioned them to stand and their embrace got tigher.

 

"I miss you too Yoongie. Its been long I've waited for you and I feel glad to know that your back. I feel so stupid to let you go the last time and even did something that harm you. I'm sorry."

Seohyun cried louder sobs got heavier.

 

"Its ok, I'm much more sorry to say those hurtful words to you without thinking how important your company is. I got cope to my feelings, I'm really worried and it pained me that you asked about company first when you open your eyes."

Yoona said as she retreat herself and caress the face of seohyun.

 

"Its ok Yoongie. From now on lets just stop saying sorry amd find another way to ease each others feeling."

 

Yoona nodded like a kid amd hug seohyun again for the short time.

 

"Do you have full schedule today?"

Yoona asked holding the younger's soft hands

 

Seohyun nodded 

"I'm full scheduled today"

She stated

 

"Then, you should not ture yourself much like what you did that caused you to passed out."

 

"You caused me to passed out."

Seohyun honestly stated

 

Yoona gave her a questioning look

 

"I've been thinking of you too much. I got stressed knowing that your somewhere near but I cant find you. Thats also the reason why I'm not in good condition the past days."

She added

 

"Really, I must be too bad. Dont worry I'm just here call me if you need me and I'll come as soon as possible."

Yoona said and place a gentle kiss on seohyun's forehead.

The latter beam the brightest smile she ever had that no one ever saw.

 

"You're really beautiful.....Lets have a dinner later at my place I'll cook for you princess."

Yoona said amd Seohyun Blushed

She only nod and look somewhere else to hide her pinkish cheeks.

 

"My hyunnie is Blushing~........should I leave now or stay with you until you finish your work?"

 

"Really?You're going to stay?"

Cant hide hr happiness anymore as she exclaim, Yoona chuckled

 

"I'm asking you but your question answered mine so.....come and lets proceed to your work, I may help you to finish it faster."

Yoona said as she hold Seohyun's hand and drag her outside with this Smile plastered on their face.

 

 

 

 

....[later at night]

 

"Atlast we're are done. Lets go now. I still need to prepare my hyunnie's dinner."

Yoona said and used her aegyo at the last sentence Seohyun bushed again upon hearing it.

 

"Hehe you're really cute blushing."

Yoona said she took the younger's bag at the table and intertwined their hand.

 

"I'll hold your bag and hold your hands."

Yoona said and walk out together with seohyun.

 

"Goodbye Ms. Im, Goodbye Ms. President."

Hyoyeon said and bow.

 

Yoona stop her tracks and seohyun also did.

 

"Hyunnie, what's her name?"

Yoona asked pointing Seohyun's secretary/assistant

 

"Kim Hyoyeon"

Seohyun said

 

Yoona look at the girl and smile

 

"Hyoyeon-shi, I mean Hyoyeon. Just call us by our names when were the only one around ok."

Yoona said and that maid the girl smile she never thought that the CEO of the Im Group of Companies was this kind.

 

"Y-yes Ms. Im, I mean Yoona, and Ms. Seohyun"

She said 

 

"Call her seohyun, right Hyunnie?"

Yoona said looking at the younger who smile  and nod

 

"See."

 

"Ok Seohyun"

 

"Arent you going home now?"

Seohyun asked 

 

"Later Seohyun"

 

"Why? You shoukd leave now and have your dinner but if thats what you want, so goodnight Hyoyeon unnie"

Seohyun said which alarm yoona

 

"You're older? Gosh I feel so rude. Sorry Hyo-unnie. Anyway we have to go now. Take care on your way."

Yoona said giving that girl a nickname and tap her shoulder before they left.

 

Looking at their back Hyoyeon smiled.

 

"Kind, Pretty, Caring, Rich, amd everything, she's really a perfect package seohyun deserve her and she deserve seohyun."

Hyoyeon mumbles to herself befpre she finished her work and leave the building.

 

 

 

"You're place was good"

Seohyun said as she look around Yoona's place while the girl was cooking dinner.

Shewent back to the kitchen and look at what yoona was cooking.

 

Yoona was frying small pieces of meat.

 

"I was frying meat. I remember that you like your food cut into small slices before eating it so I already did it."

Yoona said but recieve no response.

She turn her head and meet her eyes to Seohyuns'

 

They stare at each others eyes until the gap of each other's face was getting smaller.

 

 

 

--------

 
 
bird_zpsa29b2b53.png

A/N

💃😏💃😏💃

A/N:

Sorry about taking so long to update, please forgive me.

What do you think?

HUH?

 

Anyway I'm tired of saying this even I barely say it but your comments or feedbacks, upvotes, and whatever is Highly appreciated.

 

Thanks. 😆😉