oo2

To Have & To Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dean heard a very familiar voice. He raised his head and was astounded to see the lady in his office. " HAYI! " He exclaimed.

Hayi tried to sound formal. " Sir, I was sent by Miss.Min Maggie. She can't make it today."

Dean froze for a while staring at her. He was puzzled about why Hayi was reacting to him that way like he was a stranger, but he regained his composure after Hayi blurted. " Mr. Kwon, shall we begin with the interview?"

" Alright, you want to play a game with me, ha, then let's begin." He thought.


" Uh, yeah! Please have a seat.." Hayi told the photographer to wait outside for the pictorial.

" Would you like us to transfer to the couch so that you can sit more comfortably? " Dean asked.

" No, Sir. It's alright. I'm fine here," she said as she sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

She brought out her personal recorder which she put on top of his table and she readied her pen and paper. Dean was just observing her intently as he crossed his legs resting his elbow on the arm rest. "Why do you look so nervous Miss.Lee?" he taunted.

Hayi ignored his question and averted her gaze. " This bastard is really obnoxious! " She was shouting in her mind.

Dean pressed the button. " Miss.Yoo, until what time is the interview? " he asked.

" Sir, 2-3 pm, " her private secretary replied.

" Make it until 4:00 pm. Just adjust my other schedule, " he ordered.

" Yes sir."

Hayi opened the folder where she placed Maggie's questionnaire. "Sir, shall we start? " she asked.

Dean nodded showing a roguish smile that peeved Hayi. " This monstrous beast is really a pain in the ," she thought.

" By the way, is this a no holds barred interview?" he asked, just to irritate her further.

" Sir, you may choose to answer the question or simply skip if--"

Dean cut in, " if I feel it's too personal?"

Hayi bit her lower lip and nodded . Dean thought it was y.

" Okay proceed," he said.

" How did you assume your position as the CEO of this company? " she started.

" It was handed down to me by my father two years after my graduation in college. It is actually a family-owned corporation, but since I'm the eldest ----I got the position. Two of my siblings also have their positions here. " Dean responded formally.

" You seem to have handled the business quite well. What business strategies have you used to get to where you are now? " she continued.

" It is impor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter