oo9

To Have & To Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Where do you want to eat? " Dean asked before he started the engine.

Hayi didn't respond. She was staring blankly outside the window. Dean heaved deeply and turned off the engine. He looked at her as he held on to the steering wheel.

" Hayi, will you please look at me. What' s wrong with you? I don't even know why you suddenly disappeared from me. Don't you know I was like crazy looking for you for the past five years?" Dean asked, feeling exasperated with her reticence.

There was silence in the car for a while. Dean d for the necklace in his inner pocket. He took her hand and put it in her palm. " I think is long overdue. " Then he said tenderly, " Happy fifth anniversary to the woman who stole my heart five years, two months and three days ago to be exact."

Hayi stared at him with bitterness. " Dean, it was over between us."

" Who said so? Did you ever break up with me? I can't even think of any reason why you had to run away from me? Did I do anything wrong? If there is, then tell me! " Dean uttered controlling his temper.

" Don't play innocent Dean. You don't need to do this to clear your conscience ," she berated. " Now let me get out of here! " she said as she tried to get off the car. Dean pulled her back.

" What are you talking about, " Dean blurted.

Hayi couldn't hold her emotion. " I hate you! I hate you!" she cried as pounded on his chest.

Dean held her hand. " What did I do?"

" You fooled me into believing that you really loved me. You think I didn't know how you and your friends played around with me, ha?" she rumbled.

" What are you talking about? Jiwon and Jinhwan have got nothing to do with us. I really love you. Am I insane to wait for this long if I am not in love with you?" Dean retorted.

" You said you were already taken, right? Don't drag me into any scandal Mr. Kwon, " she rebuked.

" I said that because it's true! Didn't I ask from Miss. Min that I would like to speak to my girlfriend? Until now you're still my girlfriend because we didn't break up nor have any closure. To remind you Miss. Lee, you were the one who went on hiding, so whether you like it or not, you're still my girlfriend,period! Can we go now? " he asked almost losing his patience.

To her chagrin, Hayi threw him back the necklace and bolted out from the car. Dean immediately followed and caught her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter