oo8

To Have & To Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday. Dean met with his friends Jiwon and Jinhwan at Joe's Mandarin Lounge Bar.

"Dean, jiwon is engaged, Jinhwan recently married and I am currently exclusively dating. What do you plan to to do with your life? Are you planning to stay a bachelor forever? " Jeered Joe.

"You know what guys, I came here to enjoy and not to be the of your joke," he rebuked.

" If you don't have the time to find your date, we're here to set you on a blind date," Jinhwan gibed.

" When will you ever stop heckling me?" he sounded pissed off." Just don't mind me, okay? How's your bar, Joe? " He asked to digress on the topic as he gulped his second glass of wine.

Jiwon turned serious. " Dean, is it still Hayi? We're really sorry that we challenged you that time. We didn't mean to play on you when we told you we dated her," he paused and heaved. " Actually, we didn't even reach the first base. It's funny that both me and Jinhwan were interested in her , but we didn't expect that you would really fall for her that much."

Dean didn't say a word. " Dean, it's been five years. Forget her, " Jinhwan said. " Who knows by now she's already married and has kids."

Joe who was simply listening to them seconded. " Dean, I think you should move on. Cheers for Dean!"

Dean took a sip from his wine and casually said, " I just met her."

"WHAT?" the three hollered and froze for a second.

" It's true. I saw her, " Dean uttered.

" Dean, are you hallucinating or something. It must be the wine, " Jiwon jeered.

" Of course not! " he protested.

The three felt duped and looked at each other drinking their wine at the same time. " You don't believe me, do you?" Dean irked. " Then just wait for my wedding invitation."

Dean was in his office the next day when he received the copy of the magazine and the gift as a token of appreciation from Cosmo Publication. He pressed the intercom. " Miss. Yoo, kindly give me the complete address of Cosmo Publication.

In an hour, Dean was already at the parking lot of Starlight building where the office of Cosmo Publishing House is located. He went up to the ninth floor feeling agitated to see Hayi once again.

" Good morning," he greeted. " Does Lee Hayi work here?" he asked the lady at the information counter.

" Yes, sir. Her office is across the hall to the right," replied the lady.

" Thank you," he said and walked toward the hall.

Maggie who was talking to the delivery man in the front desk of the entrance saw him approaching their office. " My gosh, it's Mr. Kwon. Doesn't he like the article? But, he mentioned about " for the record" that means it's okay to publish what he said." she muttered to herself. " Is there any scandalous matter in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter