oo4

To Have & To Hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi sat face to face with him at the table. She was in a dreamy state as she stared at him while he was browsing the questionnaire. Dean not wearing his spectacles and opted to have his contact lenses that day.

" He is more handsome without his specs." She looked at the contour of his nose, " perfect " lips, " kissable," and his dark eyebrows that enhanced his masculinity.

Dean suddenly raised his head. " Do I need to answer all of these?"

Hayi was startled. " Huh! Er... Yes! You have to," she stammered.

Dean creased his forehead. " It seems there are few relevant questions here, mostly are personal ones. Can I skip the personal questions ? " he asked.

" Huh!...It's up to you," she uttered consciously.

After ten minutes, Dean returned to her the questionnaire. He only answered three questions and the rest he wrote - NO COMMENT. I have to go." He grabbed his bag and left.

" He left just like that? I thought we could have the chance to talk, " she muttered in dismay. She went over the questions to see those that he didn' t answer. She, herself was shocked with the questions. Her eyes popping out.

" ELLA! " she was cursing her in her mind. She called her up. " I want to see you now!"

At the canteen, Ella was chuckling as she read the questions she added there. " When was your first kiss?, Describe your dream girl, what is your idea of a romantic date?, Are you willing to do a one night stand?, Are you still a ?" the more she giggled at the last question. “I just thought you would also be interested to know that."

Hayi languished in despair. " No wonder he was turned off and left me just like that because he thought I' m just one of those stupid girls hanging around him.

Ella comforted her. " Girl, cheer up! Who knows one day the table will turn on your favor? "

Dean went to see his friends at the gym for the basketball practice. " Dean, what happened to the cute girl?" asked Jinhwan, tossing the ball to him.

" Who? " he asked while dribbling the ball.

" Hayi!" Jiwon hollered.

" Ah... well. I answered her nonsense questionnaire. I just wasted my time , dude," he replied as he aimed for a three-point shot.

" Poor girl! Hey, buddy, why don't you date her. You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter