How This Story Ends

How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (Permanent Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. I feel really bad just leaving this fic, so in an effort to make everthing better, I will post my outlines for the rest of the chapters so you could see how I planned on having it end. My motivation and inspiration to finish this story died, so again, I'm sorry. Here was my plan for the rest of the story! 

 

 

Chapter 21 (Jungkook): All the guys escape and go to the girls. Horrified by the test that are being run on the girls. Stole supplies.  Escape. Jungkook runs into Eve. Deep discussion

 

Chapter 22 (Desi): rip tracker out.  Once out harm’s way, devise a plan to go to Jin and Namjoon. Leave city by foot at night. Government tracks them down in the city. Have to split up. Desi and Jungkook kiss before they split up. Plan to meet up later.

 

Group 1: Jimin, Desi, Taehyung (Distraction group)

 

Group 2: Hollyn, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi

 

Chapter 23 (Jungkook): Everyone teases Jungkook. Throws teasing onto Hollyn. Stealthily make it to the meeting zone. See giant explosive going off. Hoseok “How the hell did he get the explosives!’ Everyone is worried except Hoseok.

 

Chapter 24 (Desi): Desi on face. They’re running and the bombs are going off all around them. Jimin and Taehyung are just laughing their heads off. Meet the group. Escape city with Van.

 

Chapter 25 (Jin): relieved to be taken away from Rochester’s testing. Washington has much nicer tests. Worry about everyone. Think they’re are all dead. Explain how survivors blood will be mixed with immunes to create super soldiers practically.

 

Chapter 26 (Jungkook): totally lovestruck. Clingy. Both be clingy. Everyone else makes fun of them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter