Please Don't Die

A Faith of Friendship

Yoona POV

Then suddenly...

"AWWWW" I looked over and saw Krystal. Since the man was distracted she grabbed his arms and held them behind his back. I also saw Yuri continuously beating him. I got a good look at him.

"This *punch* is for *punch* hurting Amber and Krystal *rapid punching*" Yuri was hitting him hard. Soon he fell to the floor.

"Nnnghhh" I heard the man trying to get up. I kicked him really really hard in his already bleeding face.

"Awww rghfj" He passed out completely

"..." I said to him.

"mmmmfff" I heard Amber.

"O my god Amberrr!!!!" Krystal ran to Amber and knelt beside her. She started tearing up.

"Krys...don't cry okay? Me and Yoon will get her to the hospital." Yul said. Krystal was bawling already near Amber's body.

"P-promise?" Krystal said wiping off a few stray tears.

"Course Krys. Anything for a friend/ice princess' little sister." I said trying to lighten the mood a bit. Yuri lifted Amber up off the floor and helped her stand.

"Amber? Amber! are you alright?" Krystal said worried.

"hmm? yea babe I'm alright...just in pain...*cough* I'll be alright. No real damage." Amber said. After that I noticed the huge cut across her stomach. And that she was coughing up blood.

"errrm....Yul...hospital...NOW." I urged.

"huh? Oh...yes of course." with that we got to the hospital as soon as we could.

At the Hospital...

Krystal POV

1 hour after beginning of Amber's check up

arrrgghhh what is taking her so long...I'm getting really worried. My eyes were red and puffy from all the crying I did on the way here.

"Yah..Krys...don't be too worried. Amber's really tough girl." Yoona-unnie assured me.

"Yea. And plus she said herself she wasn't in too much pain." Yuri-unnie added.

"Thanks...I just hope she's alright."

"Excuse me...are any of you Ms. Amber's family?" the doctor said as he exited Amber's hospital room.

"I'm her girlfriend!" I said loudly.

"And we're her close friends/unnies" Yoona and Yuri unnie said also.

"Ah well...Amber seems to have had a deep cut in her stomach region. We have stitched it well but she won't be able to participate in many hard working activities. Do you understand?" the Doctor said.

"Neh Doctor. Kamsamnida." we said before bowing. He nodded his head and turned to walk away.

"By the Way...she may go home today. just remember...not too much strenuous work." We all nodded our heads and went to Amber's room.

"Yo guys. wassup?" Amber said weakly as we entered the room.

"Amber!!!" I screamed before rushing to her side. Just as I was about to give her a tight hug I felt like I was being pulled back. "Yaaah what gives??"

"Doc said not too much hard work Krys. remember. Stitches." Yuri-unnie said to me

"Ah...yes...sorry Amber." I said

"It's alright Krys. Doc told me I can leave when ready....I'm ready." Amber said before flashing a smile.

"Alright then let's go!!" Yoona-unnie said. After we signed Amber's forms we left the hospital and headed straight to Sica-unnie's house to sleep over (yea sleepover 2 days in a row. This time including KryBer too). We knocked on the door quietly and we got no response.

"Weird." Yoona-unnie said "They should be home by now..." I listened closer. Soon I heard Sica-unnie's dolphin scream.

"They're definitely home" I said. "and they're watching a horror film."

"Oh I keep a spare key right here" Yoona-unnie said taking a key out of her purse.

"Why you got that?" Amber questioned

"Emergencies. hahaha" Yoona-unnie replied. She unlocked the door and we entered quietly. I found the remote and paused the movie.

"YAAAAH!!!!" Sooyoung-unnie screamed. I giggled.

"What was that for?" Taeyeon-unnie said.

"Oh thank god." Sica-unnie said.

"Is it over?" I saw Tiff-unnie peek her head out from behind a pillow.

"Oh hey YoonYul. Back from your daaaate" Hyo-unnie teased them before smirking

"hahaha Yoon and Yullie sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" Sunny-unnie added before high 5-ing Hyo-unnie.

"You guys are so loud out here..."Victoria-unnie came out of the guest room rubbing her eyes. she must have been sleeping

"oh hello Unnies." Seohyun-unnie greeted Yoona and Yuri unnie. "Hey Krys and....OMO!! Amber!!!" her face was shocked and she came running towards Amber. "Are you alright?" she noticed the stitching i guess.

"mmgh...yea...just can't do strenuous work for a while. causes too much stress for stomach and stuff or whatever."

"You should sleep now...." I said to Amber. She nodded her head to me.

"Feel Better Amber!!!" every one called from the living room. Everyone gave me questioning faces as to why Amber's not feeling good. Yuri-unnie, Yoona-unnie, and I spent the rest of the night explaining the story.

Flashback

Krystal POV *still*

Amber and I were returning from our business heading back home to pack for tonights sleepover at Sica-unnie's house (XD) as we were on our way we stopped to get food and soon it was getting very dark.

"We should start heading home." Amber suggested

"uh huh" I responded. We began walking and it was getting very dark and hard to see. We walked past an old bar and saw a man just loitering outside. When we passed him he started following us.

"Krys...walk a little faster." Amber whispered to me. I did as I was told.

"Follow me. Amber turned the corner. what she didn't know was the corner was a dead end.

"ahh crap." she hissed.

"why hello there young lady. watcha doin walking around with a lamo boy like this punk huh?" his speech was slurred and he smelled gross.

"Don't be insulting my girlfriend here Jerk." I said back.

"I'll teach you to talk to me like that!" he snarled before lunging toward us. Amber stepped in front of me and shielded me.

"Oh no you don't!!" Amber said before throwing a punch at him nailing him in the nose.

"AAARGHHH you little punk I'll show you!" He broke the bottle in his hand so the edge was sharp.

"Amber if anything happens...I love you." I said to Amber

"I love you too Krys. I promise nothing bad will happen to you. I promise." She gave me a deep passionate kiss then she broke off and turned back to the man. "Bring it on drunkee" she taunted him a bit before he came toward her. She pushed him into the wall. He responded by swinging his arms forward. Hitting Amber in the stomach area in the process.

"Arrgh...fuuu---"he kicked her in the head. Amber...now bleeding immensely in her stomach area...was unconscious.

"Your turn...Oh boy I'm gonna have some fun with you." the man said before smirking. He grabbed my arms and pulled around and pushed me to a wall.

"No please...dont" I pleaded to him

"SHUT UP!" he slapped me across the face and held me tighter. I whimpered

"J-jessica---u-un-nie p-please help me..." I cried silently

End Flashback

"So that's how that happened." I said finishing my story.

"Aish...the drunk asses these days." Taeyeon-unnie said. Tiffany unnie nodded her head in agreement.

"Are you okay Krys? Your cheek still seems to be red little sis." Sica-unnie said to me.

"Yea I'm fine unnie."

"Here Krys. make ya feel better." Soo-unnie handed me some ice.

"Thank you." I took the ice and placed it on my face.

"Can we continue the movie now?" Hyoyeon unnie said. We all nodded our heads and Sunny-unnie snatched remote from my hands.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" omo Sica-unnies dolphin scream can be heard all the way to America with our parents by now. I facepalmed myself.

Jessica POV

I hid my head in Sooyoung's chest.

"Sicaaaa?? monsters are gone." Soo said to me.

"Okay." I peeked my head up and faced Fany.

"Wanna go to my room and watch romance movie Fany?" I asked her quietly

"Sure thing Jessi. let's go." We both stood up and walked to my room.

"I'm coming too." Krystal said and followed us up

In room

Tiffany POV

"awwww that's so sweet ^^" I said. "Jessi don't you just love how he confessed to her???"

"...."

"Jess!!"

".........."

"Sica-chuuu~" I said trying to imitate Soo's voice.

"...*snoooooore*...."

"aish nevermind. Krys what do you think of the---" I was interrupted

"...snooooreeee......"

"Aish...Jungs are so lazy."

"awww awww Krys my stomach!!!" I said impersonating Amber's pained voice.

"AH AMBER!!!!!!!" Krystal bolted up and ran straight to the guest room Amber was in.

"kekeke that takes care of one Jung. Goodnight ice princess, sleepyhead, lazy ---"

"Shut up Fany..." Jessica said to me. I gulped and inched my way to the door.

"Good night Jessi. I love youuuu" I said in English as I made my way out the door.

"I love you too Fany~ now go away."  Jessica replied and I shut the door so she could sleep. She's so weird ^^ I went up to my room and went to sleep as well.

Two Hours Later

No One POV

Yoona and Yuri were the only ones awake still messing around in the living room playing games and watching movies. Besides them it was absolutely quiet in the house.

Krystal was still awake too, watching over Amber.

Krystal POV

She looks so cute while sleeping. I brushed my hand through her hair. She moved around in the bed and I laughed at how cute she was. I kept laughing until...

"Aww...shiii---Krystal!!!!!" Amber yelled

"What! what happened?????!?!?!?!" I said panicked

"M-my cut...h-help..." Amber said with teary eyes. I whipped the blanket off of her and saw all the blood spilling from her stomach area.

" Oh my god!" I helped her up and wrapped a towel around her stomach tight. We got to Yoona and Yuri unnie.

"Unnies please help me!" I pleaded.

"Omo! Amber!!" Yoona-unnie said.

"I'll drive, come on." Yuri-unnie grabbed Sooyoung-unnie's keys off the counter and sprinted out the door, while Yoona-unnie left a note saying where we would be if we weren't back by the time they woke up.

"Let's go Krys." Yoona-unnie said as she helped me and Amber out the door and into the car.

At the hospital...

Please be okay Amber...

"Ah you young ladies again." The doctor said as he came toward us with a concerned look on his face.

"Is Amber okay Doctor Han?" Yuri-unnie said with a serious voice.

"Well....Ms.Amber here has broken her first stitching...we...are going to have to undergo a surgery where we stitch her from inside AND outside to assure that she doesn't break them again..." he said in a calm professional voice. "You three may visit her before surgery begins."

"Kamsamnida Doctor Han." we said before bowing to him and entering Amber's room. I immediately rushed to her side.

"Yo Amber!" Yuri-unnie said trying to brighten the mood.

"Yo unnie! haha" she said, weaker than earlier.

"Amber be strong for the operation okiay? We don't wanna hear a Jung complaining about you all the time. Arasso?" Yoona-unnie said

"YAHHH!!~~" I said pouting.

"Aww come here Krys." I walked over to her."You're absolutely right Yoona-unnie. I'll be strong so that you don't have to hear this one all the time." she fist bumbed Yoona-unnie

"yaaa---"I was disrupted by Amber's lips on mine. she pulled off. "I love you Krystal."

"I love you too Amber." I replied.

"Okay Amber...time for surgery." Dr. Han said as he entered the room.Amber nodded her head.  A few nurses came in and wheeled Amber away from me. My eyes were tearing up seeing her go.

Please Amber...please be strong...please don't die...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong ~

What do you think??

Bad Right?

Yea...I know.

This is mostly a KryBer chapter cuz those KryBer fans out there wanted it.

I tried my best.

Thanks for staying with the fic ^^

Saranghae <3

FIGHTING!!!~ ^^