Never Thought it Would be so Confusing

A Faith of Friendship

No one POV

Weeks passed. Yoona continued going out with Dara and Yuri tried her best to go along with dates with Siwon, even though she wasn't straight.

Yuri POV

I can't take it anymore!!! Siwon's advances on me are crazy. I won't even let him kiss me. I decided to finally break the news to him.

"Ehm...Siwon?" I said hesitantly.

"Yes Yuri?" he replied turning to me.

"I...have something to confess." his eyes brightened a bit.

"okay !! go ahead." he smiled to me.

"I'm....breaking up with you." I said slowly. his smile faded.

"Wae?" he asked.

"because....I'm...a lesbian." I said slowly again out of nervousness. He stood and glared at me.

"Wow, you and Yoona I swear. You know what? screw you. I don't need you or Yoona! You are just useless lesbians." he screamed at me. I backed off and turned around. I made my way home. When I got into the house I broke down in tears.

"Omo!! Yuri what happened???" Tiffany said when she found me crying.

"I told Siwon what happened. and he totally flipped out on me." Tiffany hugged me.

"It's okay Yuri...you don't need him. Don't worry." I nodded. The rest of the gang came out and we talked.

"You guys...where's Yoona?" I asked once I noticed she wasn't here.

"She's out with Dara. Said she'll be back in a couple of hours." Hyoyeon replied.

"Hey Yuri....you never told us...what made you turn lesbian?" Sooyoung asked. I took a deep breath.

"...yoona...." I whispered to myself.

"excuse me who???" Sunny said back smiling

"Y-Yoona. She did it." I said aloud.

"How?!?!?!?!" Krystal asked jumpily. I took another deep breath

Flashback

the night at the diner.

Siwon and I left. we didn't go too far but I saw Yoona and Dara pass us and stop in fron of a nice house a few doors down from our house. It was Dara's. They talked for a while and then Dara leaned over and kissed Yoona cheek. It made my blood boil. I knew then why I felt weird whenever anyone else would get too close to Yoona. It was because...I loved her. I remembered back at the diner how my heart leapt in both joy and jealousy when I heard Yoona had a girlfriend.

"I have a chance with her." I whispered to myself. Siwon dropped me off and I thanked him. he leaned toward me, but I didn't want him to kiss me. I promised myself now that YOONA. she would be my first kiss. I got into the house and after I was bombarded with questions I snuck into our room. I had a talk with Yoona and once she fell asleep I whispered to her ear.

"Yoona....I love you." Everyday after that was just horrible. Knowing Yoona was out with her girlfriend, Dara. Knowing I was going out with Siwon to attempt to make Yoona jealous. Though it seemed none of my attempts worked.

"URgh Yoona!!!!!! Why can't you just see that I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed frustratedly while Yoona was out with Dara one day. I knew though....I would try my hardest to get her.

"I promise you, Yoona." I whispered to myself

Flashback Ends

"Yuri that's so sweet" Tiffany said to me eyesmiling. I smiled back.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go out for a while." I said as I stood up. They all just nodded.

"Be back soon." Taeyeon called after me.

"Yea yea Okay!!" I said back while exiting the house. I was wandering the streets and I noticed a nice cafe. I stepped in to relax myself. I was walking in then I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Omo....I'm sooo sorry." I said to the girl I bumped.

"Oh no...it's okay." I looked at the girl. she was very pretty.

"Hi. My name is Yuri" I said smiling. She smiled back

"Hi. My name is Hyuna." Hyuna...very nice name.

"I'm really sorry for bumping you." I apologized again.

"No it's really okay. You wanna talk outside?"

"Yea sure." I smiled and we walked out and into the park.

"Hey you wanna go on the swings?" Hyuna asked. I smiled and nodded. She ran to the swings and took a seat.

"First one to the highest?" Hyuna said to me. I thought about it.

"ehmm...no...I have a...bad experience with height on the swings."I explained thinking about Yoona's accident.

"Oh okay. you wanna just push me then?" Hyuna asked.

"Sure." I said back and positioned myself behind her then started pushing the swing.

"hahahaha Higher Yuri!!!!!" Hyuna screamed. I kept pushing her til it was really high...Then my worst fear happened. She fell out of the swing.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hyuna screamed. I chased and got into a catching position. Talk about Deja Vu. I said to myself as Hyuna fell on top of me.

"oof!" I fell backwards with Hyuna in my arms. I stood up and helped her up.

"Oh my gosh, Yuri! I'm so sorry." She said when she noticed my bleeding arm. Omo...all over again.

"Excuse me...are you guys o----Yuri?!?!" I turned toward the voice.

"Psh...what do you want Siwon?!?!" I yelled.

"Hmm...I was wondering first, why she was with you; then if she wants to go out with me." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes. So did Hyuna.

"She's with me because she can be, Siwon" I said to him. I really just wanted to punch his face. Hyuna nodded her head.

"And I DON'T want to go on a date with you because I'm here with my girlfriend." I looked at Hyuna and she winked at me. I just smiled. I need to try to forget about Yoona for now. She has Dara, and I can have Hyuna.

"Psh....damn...forget this." Siwon said throwing his hands in the air and walking off.

"Hyuna...do you really wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes Yuri...I know we just met and all but I really like you~"

"I like you too. C'mon you can come over to my house." I guided her back to my house. We got into the front door.

"Hihi Yuri!!!" everyone *but Yoona* greeted me.

"Hihi guys!!" I said back happily.

"You seem happier than before" Jessica said smiling

"I am. You guys, this is Hyuna. She's my girlfriend." I said and Hyuna smiled and waved.

"Annyeong." she said smiling wide

"Annyeooong!!!!!!" everyone else said.

"So...have you forgotten about Yoona then?" Hyoyeon whispered to me.

"I'm trying..." I whispered back. Then the door opened.

Yoona POV

Dara and I stepped into the house

"hi Yoona!!!!" Tiffany screamed.

"hi TIFFANY!!!!!!!!" I screamed back.

"hi Yoon." I turned and saw Yuri holding hands with a girl I was unfamiliar with.

"Hi Yul." I replied letting go of Dara to hug Yuri. After we pulled off I looked at the girl next to Yuri.

"How are you Dara?" Yuri's voice broke my stare.

"I'm fine Yuri."

"Yul...who's this?" I finally let the question slip.

"Oh this is Hyuna. Hyuna, this is Yoona, She's my best friend. Yoona, Hyuna's my girlfriend." I felt my head spin. Girlfriend?!?!?! Girlfriend?!?!?! So Yuri's lesbian!!!!!!!!! My mind was seriously spinning. I also felt a pang of jealousy. I dont quite know why though...

"Yoona!!!" Dara called me.

"N-neh???" I stuttered.

"You were spaced out worse then Jessi." Tiffany said

"......................................................................."

"Yah Sica!!!!!!!!!" Sunny screamed.

"yea? huh? what??" Sica came back and looked around.

"see?" Tiffany said.

"Well okay. I'm gonna take Dara home now." I said and left the house. We got to Dara's house.

"Yoona, can I tell you something?" Dara said.

"Yea of course." I said back.

"Well....me and Hyuna...we're sorta best friends? so...we were thinking....we could have a double date or something?" Dara asked me. See more of Yuri with Hyuna?? No thanks.

"Uh...sure Dara...of course." she smiled and kissed my cheek. I turned my head and saw Hyuna doing the same to Yuri.

"You and Hyuna are also next door neighbors??" I said in disbelief. Dara nodded her head.

"Alright. I'm gonna go back home now. goodnight." I said before walking back home. Me and Yuri were walking side by side.

"So you and Hyuna now?" I asked.

"Yea..." She said back.

"You said you were straight." I pushed on. Yuri sighed.

"People can change Yoon. It's for the best sometimes." She said looking at me. We were back home. We walked into the house and went to our room. I jumped onto the bed and thought about Yuri being with someone else. I really felt jealous.

"Why am I feeling like this???" I whispered to myself.

Yuri POV

"Why can't you leave my heaaad????" I whispered to myself.

Noone POV

"Why are you doing this to me???" Both Yuri and Yoona thought to themselves as they drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong ^^

I really hope you like this chapter.

I'm kinda happy cuz my updates are getting faster ^^

Your comments, I swear they're like fuel.

I'll try to update soon~

Kamsamnida!!!

Saranghae~ <3

Fighting!!!!!!