You Are My Best Friend

A Faith of Friendship

After 20 minutes of fighting...

Yoona POV

We are in the car while Taeyeon is driving with Tiff sitting right next to her. All of the 'men' in the relationship have been complaining since we started the drive. When we finally reached the mall we immediately jumped out of the car and ran everywhich way in the mall. All you can hear from us is "Oh that looks so pretty!!" "If you buy that Taeyeon'll kill you Fany" "A little to revealing don't you think Jessi?" "Seohyun! Where ARE you?!?!" "Here unnies..." and all you can hear from the others is "ughhh" "everytime..." "I am so gonna be broke after this Fany..." Yuri is so cute just staring around cluelessly while the others are complaining! I'm so happy she's my best friend. ^^ All of a sudden it gets silent...Worst time ever...

*Grooowl...Gruuumbleeee*

Me and Sooyoung sheepishly look at everyone...then at each other...then straight down...Everyone but Jessica and Yuri laughed.

"Soo...are you hungry?" Jessica asked. I just stared at Soo while she nodded holding her stomach. I looked down and noticed I was holding my stomach too...

"Yoon?....are YOU hungry?" Yuri asked me with a worried expression on her face.

"Y-yes Yul..." I replied but looked down cause I was blushing from embarrassment.

"Let's get you some food then!" Yuri's expression changed from worried to determined and I smiled at her for caring so much. We got our tables and Yuri and Jessica went to get Soo and I food.

"Hey Yoong..."Sooyoung whispered to me quietly.

"Yea Soo?" I asked her even though I knew exactly what she was going to do.

"3....2....1...."Sooyoung's countdown was precise as Jessi and Yuri came back.

"SHIKSHINS UNITE!!!" Me and Sooyoung screamed aloud and did our shikshin handshake. We started laughing and I noticed everyone at our table was laughing too.

"You guys never fail to amuse us...and the whole food court!" Taeyeon said as she laughed her Ajhumma laugh.

"Well I think our day is done here yeah?" I said just as everyone stood up.

"Yeaaaa!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

Back at Yoona's House...

Yuri POV

"Hey Yoon...when are you going to...move in?" I asked Yoona quietly.

"I don't know...since everyone's here maybe they can help me move out everything needed yeah?" she replied to me...a worried look in her eyes.

"Yea of course. Their great friends." I said back.

"Hey guys can you help me move out my stuff?"

"Wae?!?!" Hyoyeon complained.

"I'm moving now because I...I can't afford my house anymore."

"Aniyo!!! You have lots of-----"

"Shut It!" Yoona cut Sunny off immediately. Is there something you're not telling me Yoon?

Yoona POV

I don't want Yuri to know about my fortunes.

I pulled everyone aside...except Yuri.

"Hold on Yul. I'll be right back."

"Arasso..." she replied sounding very confused

"You guys...I'm trying to get closer to my best friend okay? So pleaaaase don't tell Yuri about my fortunes. I want to move in with her. Arasso?" I stated fairly clear.

"Arasso Yoong" the others replied to her.

What they didn't know was...Yuri's curiosity got the best of her and she had heard the entire conversation. She moved away from the door when she heard the shuffling of feet.

Yuri POV

I can't believe she'd do all of this just to be able to live with me... I mentally smiled to myself and when I snapped out of my trance I noticed that they were all staring at me...

"Errr....problem?" I stared back at them trying to figure out why they were all staring at me like that...

"Not really...You just had a stupid grin on your face is all..." Krystal replied before hiding behind Amber so she could laugh freely.

"Oh...Okay haha" I replied while trying to hide my blush.

"WAIT Yooooonaaa.....do we still have to help you mooove?!?!?! I'm tiiiireeeed." Hyoyeon continued complaining.

"Yes Hyo!" Yoona replied loudly.

"WAIIIT YOOOONG!!!" I heard Sooyoung scream as she bolted up out of her seat.

"What Soo?" Yoona replied.

"So...You're gonna SELL this house right?!?!?!" Sooyoung started getting antsy.

"Yes Soo. I'm going to sell this house." Yoona replied quickly.

"Can I buy this house for me and Sica?!?!?!" Sooyoung actually jumped OUT of her seat now.

"Mmm sure why not Soo? I don't see why not?" Yoona replied with a smile on her face.

"WAIIIT what about Me and Fany?!?!?!" Taeyeon shouted from behind us.

"mm... well this house has 2 full masterbedrooms and 2 guest rooms. So maybe Sica and Soo can share one master bedroom and You and Fany share the other?" Yoona had explained. I saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon look at each other then at their girlfriends. Then they talked to each other and I saw the four of them smile.

"DEALLL!!!" Sooyoung and Taeyeon said at the same time while Tiffany and Jessica were jumping around happy that they would get to hang out with each other since they'll be living with each other.

Krystal POV

So unnie's moving out huh? WAIT!!!

"Unnie!!!" I said over everyone else's voices.

"What?" Jessica's voice sounded louder than ever.

"So if you're moving...can Amber move in with me?" I said back to her smiling softly at her.

"Mmmm sure I don't see why not. Since Mom and Dad are living in America now you guys can move into their room." My unnie was actually cooperating with me? Weiirrd...It usually takes my powerful aegyo to get her to agree with me. She must be really happy about being able to live with Sooyoung-unnie. ^^

"Yaaay thank you unnie!!" I said to her before hugging her tightly.

Amber POV

My eyes widened when Krystal told me I'll be living with her now. Jessica-unnie actually agreed? Oh well...no point in fighting I guess.

"Amber!! Did you hear that? You're gonna live with me now!!" Krystal looked and sounded so enthusiastic it made me smile and think about how great a girlfriend she is.

"Yeah Krys! Really awesome!" I replied to her still smiling.

"Yah Krys. Can Seo and I move in too?" I turned and saw Victoria with Seohyun.

"Of Course you can Victoria!" Krystal was smiling so wide before she hugged Victoria then ran over to me and hugged me too.

Yoona POV

I looked around my living room and saw how happy everyone was with the plan for living together.

"Hey Yoong..." I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around. I saw Sunny standing there just staring at me smiling.

"Yea Sunny Bunny?" I relied back before playing with her hair.

"Do you think...Yuri would be okay with me and Hyo moving in with you two?" She said shyly.

"Hmm...I'll have to ask her but why would you need to move in?" I asked her before scanning the room in case I see Yuri.

"Well...since we live so far away from all of you...and you live here so wherever she lives must be close too." Sunny replied showing a hint of aegyo.

"Okay I'll ask her Sunny." was the last thing I said to her before searching for Yuri.

Yul....Yull.....aha! Yuri!! and she's....talking to...Hyoyeon?

"Hey Yoong...I hope you don't mind but Hyo just asked if she and Sunny could move in with us and I said yes...Don't be mad at me!" she exclaimed before flinching.

I giggled before pulling in for a hug.

"Yul don't worry I won't hit you. And I'm not mad at you. I was actually coming over here because Sunny asked me if she and Hyo could move in with us too."

"Oh haha well I guess all of us will be having roommates now...Oh and since my house really only has two big bedrooms...you're gonna have to sleep with me in my bed...I hope you're okay with that." she said to me with a worried expression on her face.

"No problem Yul" I said to her while smiling. "We've shared a bed before remember?"

"Yeah haha well anyways since it seems at least one person is moving into one of the 3 houses...we will spend today tomorrow and the day after helping each other move....Is that okay with you Yoon?" she said and she looked over to me. It's sweet how she cares so much about what I think we should do in everything.

"Of course it's okay with me Yul" I looked over to her and smiled.

I looked over to everyone in my living room.

"Okay you guys. Can you help me move my stuff now?" I said as I looked over to everyone. I giggled when I saw Hyoyeon's smiling face turn into a frowning, frustrated one.

"Arasso Yoong." Sooyoung said to me.

The stronger girls helped move my dresser and any other heavy things I wanted to move into Yuri's house. While the rest of us packed up my clothes and other small things I'd need at Yuri's house.

About 15 minutes later...

Sooyoung POV

We finally got all the stuff from Yoona's house and now we're just waiting for Yuri and Yoona to tell us where Yuri lives. Yuri and Yoona stepped out of the house and began walking. They walked a few steps before turning into the steps of the house next door. Yuri removed her keys from her pocket and opened the door.

Well at least they only live right next to each other. I said to myself before sighing in relief....Wait....They live next to each other!! And she's making us move her stuff?!?! Aish this crazy woman. Well at least we'll get to live close to each other. I mean...Krys and the other three are just living on the other side of the street too. haha... I laughed a little then realized having to help Hyo and Sunny Bunny move will be way harder since they live far away from the rest of us.

"Aiiish....." I groaned from the thought and I guess Jessica heard me.

"Something wrong Soo?" she asked me.

"Aniyo Sica-chu. I'm just tired is all."

"Arasso...you should take a nap."

"I know...I will. Don't worry Sica-chu"

Then I heard Yoona's voice again.

"Thanks everyone for helping me with my stuff!" She flashed a smile. "Same time tomorrow then?"

"Yeah sure thing Yoong. Annyeong!" We bid our goodbyes one bye one and began leaving Yuri's house.

Yuri POV

Well it's the first night she'll be sleeping in my house...I started feeling really sleepy...

"Yoon..." I yawned "Yooon.....can we please sleep now? I'm so tired from all today's activities." I shook her a little and then I realized something...Yoona was already asleep! haha She looked so cute.

I took this opportunity to snap a picture of HER sleeping and after I quietly carried her up the stairs. I placed her slowly on my bed and she shifted positions. I slipped into the bed and fell asleep quickly.

Next Morning...

I had dreamt that me and Yoona were running around and singing a song. It was a really happy song.

It went:

i sesang hanappunin my friend, naui gippeum naui yeonghon

guereon sojunghameur jikyeogalge, haneure yeongwonhi maengsehae

saranghae chinguya.....

I heard Yoon start to wake up. I jumped off of my bed and ran to take a shower. by the time I was done she was already up and smiling at me.

"Yoon why don't you go shower and then meet me downstairs for breakfast...THEN you can tell me why you're smiling like that." I said to her before winking then running down the stairs.

I was busy cooking and plating breakfast I hadn't noticed that someone was walking behind me...I felt a chill run up my back...

I turned around and I saw Yoon charging at me. She tackled me then jumped up and laughed.

"Point 1 for Deer Yoong!" she exclaimed before helping me up.

"Deer Yoong?...Really Yoon?" I stared at her confused.

"Yes Yul. Haha DEER Yoong!" She looked at me then started laughing again.

"You should be Deer Yul!! You should have seen your face when I came charging at you!!" she rolled over and started laughing again.

"Very funny Yoong!" I stared at her then turned back to my food. "You wanna eat or not?" I smirked at her and laughed when I saw her start drooling over the food I made. We started eating and when we were finished I cleaned everything up. I stared at Yoon while she was just walking around the house.

I'm so happy you're here Yoona...I don't know what I would do without a best friend like you...

I looked over at Yoona again and came up with a plan as payback...

"Hey Yoon...can you come into the kitchen for a sec?" I called her from the kitchen but used the side door to enter the living room. I saw her walk in.

"Yul?....Yuuul???" She called for me...I could tell she was panicking a little...

Yoona POV

I was calling for Yuri but couldn't hear any response...

I felt Lonely...and a little scared because Yuri wasn't around...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed so loudly the second I got picked up off of the floor.

"Ssshhh Yoong...calm down! It's just me...Yuri." Yuri stared at me and smiled. I smiled back...

"Why would you DO that?!?!" I yelled and started pounding lightly onto her chest. I heard her chuckle...

She leaned really close to my ear and whispered...

"...Point 1...Black Pearl..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong Readers!!!

Sorry for late update. I was actually really busy today so didn't have much time to update. But here it is!

Thank you for supporting.Subscribe and Comment!!I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Saranghae!! <333

Kamsamnida! ^^

Fighting!!